Ron Miscavige: ‘When I look back, it reminds me of stories I heard of the Stasi in East...

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Aug 4, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Ron Miscavige: ‘When I look back, it reminds me of stories I heard of the Stasi in East Germany’

[Ron Miscavige and Becky Bigelow]

We have another treat for you in our ‘Scientology Lit’ series. Ron Miscavige has generously allowed us to post an entire chapter from his book Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me, which he wrote with Dan Koon. Ron sent us the key chapter when he and his wife, [...]

[​IMG][Ron Miscavige and[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Good escape story. I just had two items to critique:
    1) He spends too much time trying to get his stuff out. Stuff is replaceable, your life is not. Getting out is much easier if you just GET OUT.

2) He makes a good move initially avoiding the highway. In any "escape and evasion" scenario, your primary objective is to break contact from any potential pursuit and tracking. The best way to do this is to get to a place where you have lots of potential paths away from there. He ultimately gets on a highway, though. I would have stayed on side roads until much further away.