What's new

Roz Cohn - 'I was in, I got taken, I finally left, and why' - Cabaret Comedy style

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Roz Cohn - 'I was in, I got taken, I finally left, and why' - Cabaret Comedy styl

"Special underwear people"???? I'm surprised DM hasn't caught on to the Mormon craze.. ordering Scilons to wear magical, entheta-proof undies at $2,000 a pair.

081213sister_cat_garments.jpg

Deeana

Patron with Honors
Re: Roz Cohn - 'I was in, I got taken, I finally left, and why' - Cabaret Comedy styl

Temple garments. Pictures here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

I can tell you that Donnie and Marie Osmond wear them. They were asked about it in an interview I once watched.

Oh, you would not believe some the stuff about the LDS church. And they do a lot of the "oh, that's not really how it works" when tons and tons of former adherents say it is damn well how things are done.

Example: There is to be no premarital sex. BUT(T), there is a general belief among the young folks that anal sex is not sex. So......

Another sexual practice is called "soaking". You'll have to look that one up for yourself.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Temple garments. I can tell you that Donnie and Marie Osmond wear them. Oh, you would not believe some the stuff about the LDS church. And they do a lot of the "oh, that's not really how it works" when tons and tons of former adherents say it is damn well how things are done.

I was a jack Mormon when I joined Scientology, Deeana. Had the endowment ceremony in the Provo Temple, got my garments, did my mission.. the whole works. LOL.

The stories I could tell... :biggrin:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron

I watched Roslyn's performance today and I was very impressed. She has a lot of talent and is very entertaining. I wish that I could have performed a similar dramatization when I left the church. I expect that we will be seeing more of this fabulous actress and comedienne in the near future. I am a fan.