Scarlet Johannson denies auditioning

Discussion in 'Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes' started by Leland, Jun 28, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Right, all the artist, blowing sunshine stuff. Got a lot of traction with that. It also appeals to people who are attracted to the whole non-conformist mentality which I consider to be essential to the prospective Scientologist profile. Funny how people starting out that way often seem inclined to adopt totalitarian belief systems. What's up with that?

In retrospect, I think other Sea Org members like myself tended to refer to it as The Manor because the building wasn't just CC. It housed the main Guardians Office during the 77 raid and the Child Care Org was in the back. If "Celebrities" had any idea what went on in both of those places they would be horrified - or they should be.

Lets remember, in Scientology age is only a consideration. We are spiritual beings trillions of years old. Of course in the real world we often see this kind of Scientological thinking play out very badly.

2. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Lets remember, in Scientology age is only a consideration. We are spiritual beings trillions of years old. Of course in the real world we often see this kind of Scientological thinking play out very badly.

That's very true.

I didn't realize how much I've recovered from the brain washing that Tom is looking like a dirty old man going after these young ones.

3. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I was staying at The Manor and doing the HPCSC at old ASHO on Temple street before Celebrity Center moved to The Manor.
    IOW, The Manor became the new location for the Celebrity Center.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

We could easily have passed each other in the hall. I was at Temple St. and the Manor before CC moved in also.

Good article for anyone who wants to read more:

http://www.scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch

5. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I was there, too, for some course. I think it was '69'.Maybe Feb.'69.

6. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

I did my levels at Temple St. There was a big cafeteria type area where the SHBC was done, and auditing was done right there in the midst of it all. It was exciting and during breaks at the vending machines or back patio you'd meet various interesting people because everyone's got a hustle in LA -- I remember some lady had a business called the "Isness Business" :) I remember the name Linda Laflamme being called at roll call and wondering if it was the lady from the rock group It's a Beautiful Day. I looked forward to doing the SHBC there. But after ASHO moved to the blue building I lost interest in the SHBC. The energy was about 1/10th of Temple St and that was only a few years later. And Celebrity Centre with Yvonne at La Brea had a whole lot more energy than The Manor.

In the mid-70s creativity was rampant in Scn, before it became a bad word in the 80s as Scn turned increasingly materialistic. Missions and field practices were thriving. Looking back, I think Clearwater Land Base was the beginning of the end. We were better off with the bastard floating around the Caribbean in an drug-induced state of "OT." Auditors stopped being the elite, to be replaced by ethics officers and various other petty tyrants.