What's new

Scientologist Louis Farrakhan's Comment on Jews taken from Nazi Playbook

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Louis Farrakhan responded to accusations of him being anti-Semite by saying:
"They call me an anti-Semite. Stop it. I'm anti-termite."

As Alan Dershowitz point out in this video, the analogy of Jews to termites comes right out of the Nazi playbook, and they used that analogy to dehumanize Jews.

Any comment about all this from the Church of Scientology? :unsure:

Original12

Well, since Farrakhan has plenty of Semitic friends, from Arabs to Jews, I am sure that those who responded through the media to his words were the very termites to whom he was referring. "...the one who hollers is the one that git hit."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Well, since Farrakhan has plenty of Semitic friends, from Arabs to Jews, I am sure that those who responded through the media to his words were the very termites to whom he was referring. "...the one who hollers is the one that git hit."
If Farrakhan has plenty of Jewish friends I'd be interested in seeing a list of some of them.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I just looked them up. Moonbats. His "plenty" of friends are a fringe radical group "enemy of my enemy" deal.

Neturei Karta (Jewish Babylonian Aramaic: נָטוֹרֵי קַרְתָּא nāṭōrē qarṯā, literally "Guardians of the City") is a religious group of Haredi Jews, formally created in Jerusalem, British Mandate of Palestine, in 1938, splitting off from Agudas Yisrael. Neturei Karta opposes secular Zionism and calls for a dismantling of the State of Israel, in the belief that Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Jewish Messiah.[1][2] While the Neturei Karta consider themselves true Jews, the US-based Jewish Anti-Defamation League has described them as "the farthest fringes of Judaism".[3]

Original12

I just looked them up. Moonbats. His "plenty" of friends are a fringe radical group "enemy of my enemy" deal.

Neturei Karta (Jewish Babylonian Aramaic: נָטוֹרֵי קַרְתָּא nāṭōrē qarṯā, literally "Guardians of the City") is a religious group of Haredi Jews, formally created in Jerusalem, British Mandate of Palestine, in 1938, splitting off from Agudas Yisrael. Neturei Karta opposes secular Zionism and calls for a dismantling of the State of Israel, in the belief that Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Jewish Messiah.[1][2] While the Neturei Karta consider themselves true Jews, the US-based Jewish Anti-Defamation League has described them as "the farthest fringes of Judaism".[3]
There are many Jewish groups that don't like secular Zionism and the deviant behavior that runs counter to Jewish prophecies, statutes, commandments, etc. And they DEFINITELY don't approve of or support the promotion of the filth, indecency, gay parades,etc., that many Jews in Israel particicipate in--behaviour that GOD HIMSELF is on record as being against in their Holy Book. They also don't support those Jews in Hollywood and the Music industry that promote filthy and degenerate lifestyles and conduct to the American people, while simultaneously promoting themselves as "Jews." So, in that respect, they (Neturei Karta) have much in common with Minister Farrakhan.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Farrahkan led chants of “Death to America!” on Sunday during his visit with Iranian leaders.
Iran state TV news presenter: Listen to leader of Nation of Islam chanting "Death to America"
Farrakhan [in Farsi]: "Death to…"
Audience: "…America" pic.twitter.com/p0qGfHHfg0
— Sobhan Hassanvand (@Hassanvand) November 4, 2018

Farrakhan also referred to America as the Great Satan during a Tehran University speech.
Louis Farrakhan Refers to the U.S. as "Great Satan" during a Tehran University Speech; Says to Iranians: If You Persevere in Your Revolution Despite the Sanctions, "Victory Will Be Yours." pic.twitter.com/7ZVloq2cXL
— MEMRI (@MEMRIReports) November 5, 2018