What's new

Scientologist Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with it!"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Scientologist Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with i

Xenu fearing, mothership worshiping, God-is-Great yelling, NOI-crazy cult members who also belong to the equally crazy cult of Scientology?
I hate to be pedantic, Hoaxie, but you are mixing up your New Religious Movements by having elements of Scientology on both sides of the "who also" conjunction.

To put it another way, while members of the Nation of Islam may, to put it crudely, be "mothership worshiping," they are not (until they join Scientology) "Xenu fearing."

I suspect you may have intended something along the lines of:

"Yakub fearing, mothership worshiping, God-is-Great yelling, NOI-crazy cult members who also belong to the equally crazy cult of Scientology"

Your attention to this matter will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Re: Scientologist Rizza Islam says "they" created HIV "and injected our people with i

Aaron Saxton, who was ex-CMO INT and who came to some of our Sydney protests told me that in the Sea Org, the conspiracy of governments, media and banks that LRH spoke about was considered by Scientologists to involve Jews.

Although I am not aware of any explicitely anti-semitic doctrines in Scientology, it was clear that anti-semitism exists in the Sea Org in the inner circle.

I have never had this confirmed from anyone apart from Aaron, and I welcome any input anyone has.

LRH's bugaboo was "International Bankers" and senior Psychs -- both groups having a large percentage of Jews.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I hate to be pedantic, Hoaxie, but you are mixing up your New Religious Movements by having elements of Scientology on both sides of the "who also" conjunction.

To put it another way, while members of the Nation of Islam may, to put it crudely, be "mothership worshiping," they are not (until they join Scientology) "Xenu fearing."

I suspect you may have intended something along the lines of:

"Yakub fearing, mothership worshiping, God-is-Great yelling, NOI-crazy cult members who also belong to the equally crazy cult of Scientology"

Your attention to this matter will be appreciated.

Exactly what was meant, thanks for fixing that so nicely!

I'm luvvin' them free editing services, but....if I don't "exchange" for it, does it mean I will go "crim" and lose my "eternity" or some junk? LOL

Thanks bud!

HelluvaHoax!

LRH's bugaboo was "International Bankers" and senior Psychs -- both groups having a large percentage of Jews.
'

Exactly!

If there was a massive intergalactic VEN DIAGRAM of the COS/NOI, one of the major (shared) intersections would be "International Bankers" which is a code word for "Jewish conspiracy".

If I had time, I would do a VEN graphic so that other hilariously wacky (shared) beliefs could be shown like a wholetrack alien SP (Yacub/Xenu), present-time UFO threats from alien "invader" groups and being PTS to the white middle class. lol

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

'

Exactly!

If there was a massive intergalactic VEN DIAGRAM of the COS/NOI, one of the major (shared) intersections would be "International Bankers" which is a code word for "Jewish conspiracy".

If I had time, I would do a VEN graphic so that other hilariously wacky (shared) beliefs could be shown like a wholetrack alien SP (Yacub/Xenu), present-time UFO threats from alien "invader" groups and being PTS to the white middle class. lol

Well, why don't you make the time? After all,
you're the only one around this joint who gets free editing service! :)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I just hope that when the Islamic ET's land & dominate the Earth, they are merciful enough to kill me before they suck out my brains. I hate migraines. :)

[video=youtube;dMa-qu1EO5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMa-qu1EO5Y[/video]

[video=youtube;gjgO1Sd9XOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgO1Sd9XOQ[/video]

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is a perception that Jews are dominant in banking, but I worked in a major investment bank in London on the trading floor with around 1200 traders and there were only 2 who wore a Kippah. There were other Jews there of course, but not really that many.

The perception that Jews control banking started with the fabrication of the Protocols of Zion and has not stopped since, even among the non-religious.

I have never seen hard evidence on this, but I suspect that as with Nobel Laureates, there is a slightly disproportionate representation of Jews and people's prejudice massively enhances this and no more than that.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Well, why don't you make the time? After all,
you're the only one around this joint who gets free editing service! :)

He won't do it...he's already freewheeling in his crim bank...all out-exchange and all. He's probably a PDH'd psych-plant what with all his forwarding of enemy-line criticism.

Now do you see the horrors of giving out free services? When will you homo-saps ever learn?

guanoloco

As-Wased

I just hope that when the Islamic ET's land & dominate the Earth, they are merciful enough to kill me before they suck out my brains. I hate migraines. :)

[video=youtube;dMa-qu1EO5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMa-qu1EO5Y[/video]

[video=youtube;gjgO1Sd9XOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgO1Sd9XOQ[/video]

Not too long ago I found myself, due to work, working late at night in a distant city. One night I go back to the hotel and I'm monkeying around on the laptop with the TV playing in the background. Without paying attention I'm thinking it's a comedy and I start watching it...thinking it's a pretty good skit. It was about 3 - 5 minutes into the show when I come to PT and realize that it's NOT a comedy but that it's a real "honest" to "goodness" TV evangelical presentation. When I say "honest" and "goodness" I mean to say that it was sincere in its efforts to have you part with your cash.

This Farrakhan stuff is exactly the same thing. If it wasn't so grossly actual it would be hilarious. Instead, it's just spooky.

Aaron Saxton, who was ex-CMO INT and who came to some of our Sydney protests told me that in the Sea Org, the conspiracy of governments, media and banks that LRH spoke about was considered by Scientologists to involve Jews.

Although I am not aware of any explicitely anti-semitic doctrines in Scientology, it was clear that anti-semitism exists in the Sea Org in the inner circle.

I have never had this confirmed from anyone apart from Aaron, and I welcome any input anyone has.

One-one,
Maybe this was especially a CMO thing? Hidden data line, etc? Inner Circle special "truths"? I can chime in with the confirmation that I heard something very similar from my former SO special person here in California... in my pre-ESMB days before he disconnected...just a wacko, Cult "us against them" mentality and INDOCTRINATION, as far as I was concerned. So very sad! :no:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

In the US during the 60's - 80's I think jewish people were disproportionately represented in Scientology.

Many Synagogues of different denominations, and Jewish communal organizations spoke out against cults like Scientology and other groups that heavily proselytized.

Scientology, through the G.O. and later OSA, targeted these groups.

My sense is that in recent years though, this disproportionality has shifted to other religious and ethnic groups.

The Nation of Islam, for instance, is an overtly anti-Semitic group whose members are embracing Scientology in significant numbers.

The two groups share a wacky UFO cosmology, they exert almost total control over their members, and believe they are superior, whether
it be to "white devils" or to "wogs".

Purple Rain

Crusader

Here is a quote I found on the net from one of Aaron's videos - the videos themselves on the page are no longer available.

"I am about to explain WHY most Sea Org members and Scientologists can not explain the Xenu Story. Even most of them do not know this information. Why did LRH lie and say it would kill you? LRH has called for the extermination of those in control of Earth – the World Bank and the Jewish population. This is covered in Sea Org Flag Orders and NOT within the “secret” texts of Operating Thetan Level III (advanced course). This is based on first hand knowledge and viewing of these very guarded policies that exist curently in the Church of Scientology International and are NOT 'teachings'"

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/2009/12/01/why-scientology-wont-talk-about-xenu/

Surely somebody else must have seen or had copies of those Flag Orders, if they do in fact exist.

There is also the infamous "Rockecenter" from the Mission Earth dekalogy:

"
Heller's investigations of Earth soon reveal to him that the entire planet is in the grip of a vast organized corporate conspiracy headed by the Rockecenter corporation and its head, Delbert John Rockecenter (the similarity to "John D. Rockefeller" is one of many blatant puns and references included in the series by Hubbard). Rockecenter is the head of a vast oil-producing corporation that keeps the population of Earth under control by using drugs and rock and roll music to keep the population sedate. (Rock music is used in the novel to spread sexual deviancy, especially homosexuality, among the population of Earth.)Heller's attempts to break the demonic control of Earth by Rockecenter make him a target, and the corporation uses its most dangerous weapons to destroy him: psychiatry and psychology, and a mad, idealistic public relations genius by the name of J. Walter Madison (known as "J. Warbler Madman"). Madison initiates a wide-reaching public relations campaign to make Heller known to the world as the "Whiz Kid", but results in destroying Heller's reputation so that all of Heller's efforts to save the planet come to naught, as Madison's employer, Rockecenter, wanted. Fortunately, Heller's outstanding skills and abilities are reinforced by the arrival on Earth of his fiancée, the Countess Krak, and the alliance and friendship of the Mafia — specifically the Corleone family."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Earth_(novel)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

He won't do it...he's already freewheeling in his crim bank...all out-exchange and all. He's probably a PDH'd psych-plant what with all his forwarding of enemy-line criticism.

Now do you see the horrors of giving out free services? When will you homo-saps ever learn?

Thank you,

I forgot all about HCOPL "Free Services = Free Fall":duh:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Rizza knows all about AIDS because Rizza knows all about "science" and the "history of man" on this planet.

One of his primary bitches was the use of black models on billboards promoting HIV/AIDS prevention (as if this was a creation of those evil Caucasians that gave them AIDS).

Rizza should have a chat with the Minority AIDS Project in Los Angeles that are paying for the advertising. He MIGHT learn something.

http://www.minorityaidsproject.org

HelluvaHoax!

attachment.php
(

"Decided to be a Humanitarian at the age of 9"

So, that's when he decided to be an enforcer with not one (1), but two (2) of America's most infamous hate cults that likewise specialized in coercion, intimidation, rampant human rights abuses and terroristic threats/atrocities against anyone attempting to blow the whistle on their delusional plots to enslave mankind.

Reminds me of the time when Ron Hubbard as a 9 year old also "decided to be a Humanitarian" by quietly disposing of his enemies without sorrow.

These people are such wonderfully kind "humanitarians"--you can feel the warmth in their glaring dedicated stare as they grin in your face. I think Hubbard called it "covert hostility".

HelluvaHoax!

Thank you,

I forgot all about HCOPL "Free Services = Free Fall":duh:

LOL.

I love a "church" that has a "policy" on "declaring" people to be "criminals" when either they don't pay money ("exchange") to church management--or when anyone on church staff doesn't force others to path money to church management.

But, that is the basic-basic "policy" of L. Ron Hubbard's church: "PAY OR DIE!" It's not an exaggeration when you consider the intimidating, coercive and abusive marketing techniques to literally terrify people into buying more bridge so they don't "lose their eternity".

A church that blatantly REFUSES to help anyone who doesn't pay them cash. Nice! The policy should have correctly been named: "Free Service Facs = Free Fail".

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Damn it! First "they" create HIV to target the community, now "they" use Ebola!

10369106_843194579044890_1357203206010031757_n.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased

attachment.php
(

"Decided to be a Humanitarian at the age of 9"

So, that's when he decided to be an enforcer with not one (1), but two (2) of America's most infamous hate cults that likewise specialized in coercion, intimidation, rampant human rights abuses and terroristic threats/atrocities against anyone attempting to blow the whistle on their delusional plots to enslave mankind.

Reminds me of the time when Ron Hubbard as a 9 year old also "decided to be a Humanitarian" by quietly disposing of his enemies without sorrow.

These people are such wonderfully kind "humanitarians"--you can feel the warmth in their glaring dedicated stare as they grin in your face. I think Hubbard called it "covert hostility".

I thought about this and although I don't know what Ron was doing at 9 I know what he was about at 12.

pg03_1.gif

Summation of the considerations and examinations of the human spirit and the material universe completed between A.D. 1923 and 1953.

Humbly tendered as a gift to man by L. Ron Hubbard, 23 April 1953

In early 1923, when Ron was twelve, he and his family moved to Washington state, where his father was stationed at the local naval base. He joined the Boy Scouts and that year proudly achieved the rank of Boy Scout First Class. The next year he became America’s youngest Eagle Scout* ever, an early indication that he did not plan to live an ordinary life.

* Eagle Scout — highest award in American scouting.

pg002a.jpg

1922-1923:
L. Ron Hubbard moves north to Puget Sound in Washington State. He joins the Boy Scouts of America in April 1923. As a member of Tacoma Troop 31, he becomes a Second Class Scout on 8 May and two months later, on 5 July, advances to First Class Scout.

In October, Harry Ross Hubbard receives orders to report to the nation’s capital. L. Ron Hubbard and his parents board the USS Ulysses S. Grant on 1 November 1923 and sail to New York from San Francisco through the recently opened Panama Canal. They then journey to Washington, DC. During this voyage, he meets Commander Joseph “Snake” Thompson, who has recently returned from Vienna and studies with Sigmund Freud. Through the course of their friendship, the commander spends many an afternoon in the Library of Congress teaching L. Ron Hubbard what he knows of the human mind.

By 11 December 1923, L. Ron Hubbard, now part of Washington’s Boy Scout Troop 10, earns his Carpentry, First Aid and Fireman merit badges.

And all of that occurred right after this:

I have a very bad masturbatory history. I was taught when I was 11 and, despite guilt, fear of insanity, etc. etc. I persisted. At a physical examination at a Y when I was about 13, the examiner and the people with him called me out of the line because my testicles hung low and cautioned me about what would happen if I kept on masturbating...

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Damn it! First "they" create HIV to target the community, now "they" use Ebola!

10369106_843194579044890_1357203206010031757_n.jpg

Whether Farrakhan actually believes this shit is questionable,
but one thing is beyond question: You can count on Farrakhan
to stoke the fires of anger and suspicion in the Black Community.

Also, note his inclusion of big pharma into the conspiracy. He tossed
a bone to Scientology. How nice.