Scientologists are trying to convince each other that the new TV network is a roaring success

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Apr 1, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientologists are trying to convince each other that the new TV network is a roaring success

[Scientology TV ads are being shown on airplanes]

Rod Keller checks in with how the new Scientology Network is playing with Scientologists themselves…

The media buzz about Scientology TV is over, but members are being told the network is thriving and achieving all the goals set out for it. This is being played out in [...]

[​IMG][Scientology TV[.......]

Continue reading...

2. J. Warbler

J. Warbler Patron

[Scientology TV ads are being shown on airplanes]

I don't think I'd be very comfortable flying in an airplane with a pilot who believes he can leave his body and wander around elsewhere at will. :(

3. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

Air Florida Flight 90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The pilot, Larry Wheaton, was an OT7. After the disaster, his widow tried to "donate" the insurance money to the cult, even though some of it belonged to her children. A court forced her to give it back in a lawsuit brought by an attorney who was appointed by the court to protect the interests of the children. I'm pretty sure the cult somehow figured out how to get their filthy paws on it later, though."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Florida_Flight_90

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  4. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

Little David, I looked at the wikipedia article you linked here. The bit you quoted about the pilot, Larry Wheaton, which appears to be an excerpt from the linked article, does not in fact appear in the article. Where does the quoted material come from?

5. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

Sorry, my mistake. It comes from this post on wwp:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/scilonair.44718/#post-937271