Scientologists: DON'T SIGN *A* THING!

betskand

Patron with Honors
Good Gawd! I'd normally put this in my other recent thread
about can it get any worse........but this is really an

EMERGENCY ALERT TO ALL
MEMBERS OF THE "CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY"

And this is NOT a joke.
I just spoke with ANOTHER person leaving C of $.
We talked for some time, and she felt much better,
just knowing there are other avenues than C of $, and so
far--a nice person to speak with her. She lurks here, so hopefully
will soon speak out, herself.

Meantime, she told me this and I think it's worth having a separate
thread for it.

Now in C of $----You are required, BEFORE SESSION
to sign something that says (Paraphrase):

"In my history in Scientology
I have been totally satisfied with EVERY service
and am totally happy with EVERY thing I have received"

Some people may not get the ramifications of this,
but basically IF YOU SIGN THAT_____they can then say
you have no reason to ask for ANY money back, even if
it's "on Account".

Whatever it is for.......you know it boils down to legal.

DON'T SIGN IT.

If you can't get auditing without signing that-----
DO WHAT MY NEW FRIEND DID_____She left!

Congratulations for you having the courage to do so!
To lurkers...........come on out!! The water is just fine :cheers:

Love to all :bighug:

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

OMG. You mean you have to sign something saying you are satisfied with a service BEFORE the service is given? (Sorry, even using the word "service" in this context makes me feel vaguely sick.)

I really, really hope that still-ins see this and take it to heart. What a piece of fraud.

Betsy

betskand

Patron with Honors
#5 Reason why NOT to join $cientology or sign *a* thing:

If it sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.............

IT IS!! :thumbsup:

Screw you, OSA! :hysterical:

EPIC FAIL ONE MORE ***YEAR**

Thanks and love to ALL here :cheers:

PS: If you're "in" and lurking: BAIL WHILE U STILL CAN!
:yes:

Tory,

Just to mention, one thing I do if I'm feeling depressed is watch one of your videos of you coming down the street and scaring all the Scientologists away. My favorite is the one where a girl begins a dialogue with you and suddenly realizes that you are not just asking questions. Friendly to scared shitless in microseconds!

Betsy

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG. You mean you have to sign something saying you are satisfied with a service BEFORE the service is given? (Sorry, even using the word "service" in this context makes me feel vaguely sick.)

I really, really hope that still-ins see this and take it to heart. What a piece of fraud.

Betsy

Soon this scam will go to the Wog Law of the Land. This is extortion - to put money on account FIRST and then sign legal contracts disguised as "applications for enrollment" and they can't get legal advice and they have to sign it.

To not give a service until one signs an agreement stating they will always forever be happy with all services and can never get money back that is even on account is pure, unadulterated extortion.

I can't wait until Scientology gets sued for this!

Let's put this in perspective for any lurkers out there:

Imagine if there is no registrar pounding in your ruin and giving you suggestions with total certainty that "scientology can fix it" promises? It is totally voluntary and people do it if they only feel it would help them. They look around at others who have received the various levels - :omg:No one would go up the Bridge.

Imagine if Scientology had to give refunds for dissatisfied customers? They would be BROKE!

Imagine if you pay AFTER your service and there is no pressure to write a success story - you do it if you want to - it is not part of the "particle flow" routing form? They would have NO success stories!