What's new

Scientologists fundraising for their wedding on GoFundMe..

Gib

Crusader
Here's hoping. Just as an aside, I know of several instances were scientologists banded together to help other, less fortunate, scientologists out with medical bills, living expenses, sudden setbacks etc. Scientologists; they're not all bad. :)

yes, I know, I was on staff trying to make a living to pay the bills and at the same time clear the planet. :melodramatic:

Gib

Crusader
Clearing the Planet is thirsty work. Here, have a beer on me! :beer: :cheers:

unfortunately, I'm starting the purif in a day or so, having done it two times already, although I don't drink anymore, nor take medication of any sort, I do take daily vitamins, I guess it's the air, no I think I was sold on the idea that I didn't get the full EP before. LOL

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
To really fuck with these guys I have two ideas . First quote Hubbard's references on out exchange and the horrible PR these guys are making by being a story at the Underground Bunker. Then tell the couple out exchange is criminal exchange !!! Tell them only DB SPs CICS who SCOHB dare to do that instead of producing to earn their money !!

Then tell them straight donations are criminal exchange and to tell every ED , CO , EO and MAA in every org that with supporting Hubbard doctrine . And to tell all public too.

The rapidity of the SP declares will epitomize speed of particle flow.

And the other idea may upset DM even more.

Show them the videos the cult uses proclaiming vehement support for the universal declaration of human rights. Point out the reference to a fair wage for work.

Then to stir the pot send them to the Scientology money project site.Make sure they know DM has billions in assets and cash . Then show them every point in the declaration including the one for healthcare as a right. Go over each point and list the needs they are not having met . Be thorough.

Then have them make a CSW asking for Scientology to actually pay a living wage of at least twenty dollars an hour plus full benefits and a generous pension and obviously recognize the right to form a union .

See how this goes over .

I think a thread comparing the declaration point by point with staff and the "elite" Sea Org slave class could be worthwhile .

I would enjoy sharing it with all staff and Sea Org members as many do not even know they are supposed to have human rights.

The volunteer tag does not make them less than human . Nothing can . Except lies.

Reasonable

I'd like to see the exes get together and give them $4000 but they must acknowledge that it was given by a group of SP's and they must "friend" us all on their facebook page.

Or they could not accept the money.

What would they do?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
We must be bored or something, it's a storm in a teacup, created drama.
Leave the poor bassids alone! I hope they make it. :)

Jump

Operating teatime

I hope that they scrape up their several grand to spend on a few cheese squares and crackers to savour in the SeaOrg diner while some weasel-faced 'minister' recites some hubbard spew over them. I hope Miscavige enjoys the scotch funded by this donation.

:duh:

re the 'and friend us on facebook' idea ... She will lose her 'religious' visa and be sent back to Eastern Europe. He will be put on the next fund raiser.

Wake up, don't live in a cult.

Reasonable

I would bet that if they got the money that they would end up donating it to the "church" to build an ideal org rather than use it for a wedding.

Or they would use it to buy books to give to a library because it is the best thing to do for all the dynamics.

In fact the org is probably watching their "go fund me" account for that exact reason...to be regged.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Why does anyone need four grand to get married? Licenses aren't that expensive these days... If they want the legal status so she can get a green card, they can go to City Hall and get it done for probably under $100.

Greedy greedy greedy.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why does anyone need four grand to get married? Licenses aren't that expensive these days... If they want the legal status so she can get a green card, they can go to City Hall and get it done for probably under $100.

Greedy greedy greedy.

If it isn't greed, it isn't Scientology:coolwink:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Erick (de) Racedo of Nashville, TN (formerly El Cajon, CA) wants to marry Lyanna Smith, a Ukranian-born Scilon who is on staff in Burnaby, BC, Canada. They may or may hot have had a child together. Erick's mother, Susan Stuart de Racedo is on several Patrons Lists.

One would think that they and their families would just fund their own wedding, by flowing less time and money to Scientology.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Why does anyone need four grand to get married? Licenses aren't that expensive these days... If they want the legal status so she can get a green card, they can go to City Hall and get it done for probably under $100. Greedy greedy greedy.

$100?? Shit. I can marry them for $25.00. I have my pastoral credentials with the Universal Life Church. :)