What's new

Scientologists fundraising for their wedding on GoFundMe..

Gib

Crusader
Why does anyone need four grand to get married? Licenses aren't that expensive these days... If they want the legal status so she can get a green card, they can go to City Hall and get it done for probably under $100.

Greedy greedy greedy.

The COS has turned into a fund raising activity, ie the IAS and Garcia lawsuit, and Mike Rinder blog.

I reckon this mindset has filtered down to the members. LOL

4 conditions of exchange policy letter seems to be missing from the new members. :laugh:

4 conditions of exchange policy letter was probably one of the few things hubbard said that is true, although it's from Napoleon Hill.

4 conditions of exchange policy letter is a good thing from my experience. Exchange in abundance is a good thing, also called pay it forward for a good deed in a round about way, or karma, by change of language thru the years.

4 conditions of exchange would also be called the "cheese" that hooks people into scientology, one thinking scientology and listening to hubbard explain scientology is exchange in abundance. :roflmao:

sorry, no soul astronauts, no space cowboys, no clears, I wish it were true.

I know you know this, hummingbird. :yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
Why does anyone need four grand to get married? Licenses aren't that expensive these days... If they want the legal status so she can get a green card, they can go to City Hall and get it done for probably under $100.

Greedy greedy greedy.

They want to have a Honeymoon, too. I can spend $2-3,000 easily in a week on vacation, and I don't even come back with a spouse.

They want to have a Honeymoon, too. I can spend $2-3,000 easily in a week on vacation, and I don't even come back with a spouse.
What you marry in Vegas stays in Vegas?

xtina.jpg

22350_lasvegaswedding.jpg

caption0429_1.jpg

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting in how they are worried about getting together the money--hell, how are they going to GET THE TIME OFF????? I was in an org where 2 staff members' wedding was being threatened to be called a suppressive event--and no joke. Heck, my wedding I CSWed off course for the next morning and was back on post at one the next day. Know of several weddings that took place after hours in the org that were 15 minute affairs because that was the expected. Dang. Psycholand.

DMSTCC

They've brought their request down to $1000. At least that's an improvement of funds raised (from .5% to 2%)

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting in how they are worried about getting together the money--hell, how are they going to GET THE TIME OFF????? I was in an org where 2 staff members' wedding was being threatened to be called a suppressive event--and no joke. Heck, my wedding I CSWed off course for the next morning and was back on post at one the next day. Know of several weddings that took place after hours in the org that were 15 minute affairs because that was the expected. Dang. Psycholand.

I actually got to take my wife on a short honeymoon. We went up to Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood OR. Made like rabbits for 2 days. Then a descent back to the banks of the Styx.:omg:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

FSO staff would CSW off post after Thursday, 2:00pm to run over to the courthouse (1 block away) to marry and then return to post immediately after.