What's new

Scientologists Still Are Noticing

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got this from a scientologist who has full disclosure as to my status in scientology (she asked not to be identified when I posted it LOL!) - (Purple is the scientologists note, blue and bold added to what I consider to be the biggest outpoint in the e-mail from the ASR - Advanced Scheduling Registrar):

"Look down lower about how many are getting through the Grades in a month..............................Tech Degrades... all the way.. don't want to be identified as the sender

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, Jan 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Subject: Message from Michael Farah

“I feel like a new person. I can’t believe how much I was carrying around
with me that was ruining me, my reach and my relationships. Now it is gone.
“I haven’t felt this great in a very, very long time.
“I cannot believe the amount of change that has happened in such a short time.
“I feel happy, stable, in comm and worry-free. I can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner in life! I am so glad that I came to Flag! I can’t imagine feeling better than this!” – C.M.

Hello!
Right now at Flag, we are making many Clears on a weekly basis! Scientologists from all over the world are getting through their Grades in about a month. This IS happening
As LRH says in RJ-35: “The third level, consisting of the lower grades and more books could, due to scheduling of time and all that, consume a month.”
That is what LRH says, and so that is what Flag delivers!
What do you need to do to come and get through your Grades?
It is my job to get you here straight up to Clear and OT.

ARC,
Michael Farah
Advance Scheduling Registrar
1-800-767-8852 US/CAN
1-727-445-4387 NON-US

GRADES & NED AUDITING PACKAGE!

We now have a special Grades & NED® Auditing Package available at Flag! It consists of the following:
F 6 intensives of Lower Grades and NED auditing is now at a 45% reduction of the requested donation rate.
F Plus, any direct resign for further intensives of Lower Grades or NED auditing during the same trip to Flag will be at the same reduced requested donation rate.
This auditing rate applies to all Lower Grades public for their Lower Grades auditing and NED.

EXTENDED SERVICE COMPLETION AWARD!

FOR GRADES, NED & POWERTM PROCESSING

A “GRADES, NED AND POWER” SERVICE COMPLETION AWARD is in effect for Scientologists® who arrive at Flag for:
LOWER GRADES FROM ARC STRAIGHTWIRE TO GRADE IV: applies to all preclears arriving below Grade IV and doing lower Grades at Flag.
NEW ERA DIANETICS® AND POWER DELIVERY: applies to all preclears who arrive for NED or Power.
THIS AWARD HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 18 MARCH 2010.
With public moving up the Grade Chart faster than ever and with the Golden Age of Knowledge materials study accelerating their Bridge progress, NOW is the time to go Clear and OT.
Come to Flag now and take advantage of this award and move up The Bridge® grade chart!

CONTACT THE ADVANCE SCHEDULING REGISTRAR

MICHAEL FARAH
1-800-767-8852 or 1-727-445-4387
P.O. Box 31751, Tampa, FL 33631-3751
[email protected]

FLAG CONSULTANT WEST U.S.
1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: 1-800-858-5423, (323) 953-3230
Fax: (323) 953-3235
e-mail: [email protected]

FLAG CONSULTANT NORTHWEST U.S.
1865 Lundy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: 1-800-865-FLAG, (408) 545-0940
Fax: (408) 944-9275

FLAG CONSULTANT Orange County
1451 E. Irvine Blvd.
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 731-9341
FAX: (714) 731-2839

FLAG CONSULTANT San Francisco
701 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
1-800-865-FLAG
e-mail: fscstevenscreek@flag.

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to be receive further e-mail: click here to unsubscribe.

FLAG CONSULTANT EASTERN U.S.
227 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
Phone: 1-800-789-2114, (212) 478-5177
Fax: (212) 764-6184

FLAG CONSULTANT D.C.
1701 20th St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
(202) 797-9826, (202) 667-1266
FAX: (202) 797-2068

FLAG CONSULTANT CANADA
696 Yonge Street, Suite 401
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4Y 2A7
1-866-878-9289, (416) 925-2986
FAX: (416) 925-2986

FSC Scandinavia
Jernbanegade 6
1608 Copenhagen V, Denmark
(45) 33 737766, (45) 233 52214
(46) 736282358, FAX: (45) 33737568

© 2010 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. NED, Power, ARC Straightwire, New Era Dianetics, OT and Flag are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. #600121

FLAG CONSULTANT ANZO
19-37 Greek Street Glebe,
New South Wales 2037, Australia
02-9552-4973, 02-9552-4963
Mobile phone: 0439-906-529
FAX: 02-9552-4823

FLAG CONSULTANT AFRICA
Church of Scientology Johannesburg
1605 Langermann Drive
Kensington, Johannesburg
Gauteng 2094, South Africa
Tel: 011 607 2200, Fax: 011 607 2202

FLAG CONSULTANT United Kingdom
Saint Hill Manor
East Grinstead, West Sussex
England RH19 4JY
01342 313121
FAX: 01342 300883
e-mail: [email protected]"

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Regarding the title of my thread: Excuse for my English which sucks.

(~can anyone identify the movie this line is from?)

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
Say, they are not "boasting as to speed of delivery in a session", are they? I mean they are certainly "boasting as to speed of delivery in a month". Isn't that different :confused2:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Getting thru all the grades in a month seems like a stretch to me since GAT. It took me over a month just to get thru just Grade 4 after GAT. It took about six weeks to get from ARC Straightwire to Grade 3 pre-GAT.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Tech Degrades, no doubt.
Why doesn't your friend get up and walk out??????? Seems like the light went on...
Send your staff friend to www.FriendsofLRH.org

It the perfect gradient for handling a Scilon's doubt AND THEY ALL HAVE IT TO ONE DEGREE OR ANOTHER.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tech Degrades, no doubt.
Why doesn't your friend get up and walk out??????? Seems like the light went on...
Send your staff friend to www.FriendsofLRH.org

It the perfect gradient for handling a Scilon's doubt AND THEY ALL HAVE IT TO ONE DEGREE OR ANOTHER.

This person is in Marty's camp. I care about this person very much and this person is at the point (IMHO) where the rug does not need to be pulled out from under them. Long story - BUT the normal controls scientology attempts to use do not work on this person. This person is in a 'safe' (or safer anyways) place than they could be. This person is staying away from DM's scientology and has warned others who are also still in about what is being done and what is currently going on.

This person also knows some of what is hidden from scientologists in general, so my personal need to tell scientologists the truth has been done in this case.

ScnRebel

Patron
When DM was at the opening of the "Ideal Org" in Joburg he gave all of the staff a confidential briefing. In this he laid down the plans for the future. A big part of this was the release of the new books based on what he personnaly found in his "investigation".

Part of this was also his investigation of the Tech. He found that someone had turned the grades the wrong way round. Per LRH, the person should have done the Grade processes, and then if he did not get the End Phenomena of the grade, he would do the Expanded Grade. What was done was put the expanded first, and the actual Grade Process at the end. (My guess is that the someone was himself). The briefing was way back in 2003. So they have implemented this at Flag. It is all very confidential, and none of the PC's that are coming through the line are allowed to tell.

So either it is the way LRH said you should do it, or it is quicky grades. Either way is actually immaterial, as it is all squirrel tech anyway. What is interesting is that he discovered this major "Out Tech", but he is not getting it corrected in all of the Orgs, only Flag. So the rest of the Org's are sweating their PC's through this overly long grades checklist, grossly overrunning everyone.

The other "breakthrough" that he made was a realisation that Objectives are not being used enough. One of the squirrel thing that "someone" did was create the TR's and Objectives course. This was not supposed to have been done like this. It was supposed to have been done as part of the Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course. The old course had objectives on it as well, and that is the way it was supposed to have been done. So a new release at some point will be to re-release :happydance: the HQS. But part of this will be making the Div 6 Course Supervisors into Co-Audit supervisors :duh:, and I think this will be the bug for a long time. The big point is that he realised that PC's were not doing enough Objectives, but nothing has been done to correct this. Interesting.

Something else that was supposed to have been developed is a new training aid. It is a device that you will plug into your E-Meter. When you are doing E-Meter drills, you will be able to play back the reads that you got. So it will not be necessary to make a video. You can just play it back yourself and see if your reads were correct. Not sure when that was supposed to be released, but my guess is that it will need a few more years, and a special evolution of getting a whole new batch of supervisors sent to Flag to get trained up on these devices and then released at Auditors Day event, or something like that. Timing and planning is everything :pullhair:.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
No worries FF. That was a really good post.:flirt:

Is the movie you're thinking of 'Meet the Fockers'?

lol - thx DP! It is from Trading Places w/ Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd, Jaime Lee Curtis (WOW! Those boobs!!!) - towards the end on the train, Eddie Murphy says it after saying 'Merry New Year!'

ScnRebel

Patron
I noticed in the first post that the E-Mail came from Michael Farah. Michael is a South African who has been at Flag for at least the last 10 years. During that time he has had one post - Advanced Scheduling Registrar.

Can you imagine being on a post where you write letters and do call-in 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 10 years? It would drive me absolutely nuts.

You can imagine what kind of hold and control the Sea Org has on it's staff to get them to do that. :omg:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
You see! Now that is the kind of shit I *would* buy. That is the scary thing about scientology, until you start to wake up, most WILL believe this shit from DM. Hell I prolly would have!

With the isolation and the paranoia on how scientology is SOOOO attacked by SP's because it is the "only real solution" GOD!!! I can hear thousands of scientologists minds all over the planet linking up in agreement on this one.

Is it just me or did anyone else here, while still in, just LOOK for an acceptable answer to the outpoints??? Then you are just happy to have found one???

When DM was at the opening of the "Ideal Org" in Joburg he gave all of the staff a confidential briefing. In this he laid down the plans for the future. A big part of this was the release of the new books based on what he personnaly found in his "investigation".

Part of this was also his investigation of the Tech. He found that someone had turned the grades the wrong way round. Per LRH, the person should have done the Grade processes, and then if he did not get the End Phenomena of the grade, he would do the Expanded Grade. What was done was put the expanded first, and the actual Grade Process at the end. (My guess is that the someone was himself). The briefing was way back in 2003. So they have implemented this at Flag. It is all very confidential, and none of the PC's that are coming through the line are allowed to tell.

So either it is the way LRH said you should do it, or it is quicky grades. Either way is actually immaterial, as it is all squirrel tech anyway. What is interesting is that he discovered this major "Out Tech", but he is not getting it corrected in all of the Orgs, only Flag. So the rest of the Org's are sweating their PC's through this overly long grades checklist, grossly overrunning everyone.

The other "breakthrough" that he made was a realisation that Objectives are not being used enough. One of the squirrel thing that "someone" did was create the TR's and Objectives course. This was not supposed to have been done like this. It was supposed to have been done as part of the Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course. The old course had objectives on it as well, and that is the way it was supposed to have been done. So a new release at some point will be to re-release :happydance: the HQS. But part of this will be making the Div 6 Course Supervisors into Co-Audit supervisors :duh:, and I think this will be the bug for a long time. The big point is that he realised that PC's were not doing enough Objectives, but nothing has been done to correct this. Interesting.

Something else that was supposed to have been developed is a new training aid. It is a device that you will plug into your E-Meter. When you are doing E-Meter drills, you will be able to play back the reads that you got. So it will not be necessary to make a video. You can just play it back yourself and see if your reads were correct. Not sure when that was supposed to be released, but my guess is that it will need a few more years, and a special evolution of getting a whole new batch of supervisors sent to Flag to get trained up on these devices and then released at Auditors Day event, or something like that. Timing and planning is everything :pullhair:.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I noticed in the first post that the E-Mail came from Michael Farah. Michael is a South African who has been at Flag for at least the last 10 years. During that time he has had one post - Advanced Scheduling Registrar.

Can you imagine being on a post where you write letters and do call-in 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 10 years? It would drive me absolutely nuts.

You can imagine what kind of hold and control the Sea Org has on it's staff to get them to do that. :omg:

I work on the computer all day long myself (although it is not letter writing and calling that I am doing) I can tell you I definitely find ways to break up the monotony - hence my posting her mid-afternoon - makes me wonder what that guy is up to when people aren't looking. :confused2: :thumbsup:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

My advanced scheduling reg at Flag and I would gab on the phone for a good 30 minutes nearly every day. And I only lived a few miles away. LOL!!!

Then I'd stop by once a week and give her a check for future services.

We had a blast. That is one person that I actually miss. She was always so nice and understanding and helpful.

smartone

My Own Boss

This part of your post reminds me.....

In the middle of my NED auditing, the C/S suddenly decided to check my Objectives EPs. I gave forth. Needle floating and all that.
Back goes my folder to C/S.
Next R-factor, Objectives incomplete, do Objectives.
No, I don't want to, I says.
Next R-factor, do Objectives (given reference to read).
No, I don't want to, I says.
Next R-factor, do Objectives.
No, I says and I'm PISSED and have had my Objectives wins INVALIDATED!!!!!!
Next R-factor, continue with NED. :happydance:
About bloody time I says. :eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

How can this be confidential? The latest Source Mag completions list that Pooks posted on another thread lists completions for "Grade 0" (etc.), whereas they used to list completions for "Expanded Grade 0" (etc.).

The auditing requirements for the Academy Levels checksheets used to include the Grade processes (and Hav processes) for the level concerned, not the full Expanded Grade checklist. Some student pcs would therefore get Grades and not Expanded Grades, although they might get the Expanded Grades later on.

Paul

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
objectives?

Perhaps DM will introduce some more arbitraries, like 200 hours of book and bottle torture minimum, to be done by a professional auditor only.

Pete

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I got this from a scientologist who has full disclosure as to my status in scientology (she asked not to be identified when I posted it LOL!) - (Purple is the scientologists note, blue and bold added to what I consider to be the biggest outpoint in the e-mail from the ASR - Advanced Scheduling Registrar):

"Look down lower about how many are getting through the Grades in a month..............................Tech Degrades... all the way.. don't want to be identified as the sender

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, Jan 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Subject: Message from Michael Farah

“I feel like a new person. I can’t believe how much I was carrying around
with me that was ruining me, my reach and my relationships. Now it is gone.
“I haven’t felt this great in a very, very long time.
“I cannot believe the amount of change that has happened in such a short time.
“I feel happy, stable, in comm and worry-free. I can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner in life! I am so glad that I came to Flag! I can’t imagine feeling better than this!” – C.M.

Hello!
Right now at Flag, we are making many Clears on a weekly basis! Scientologists from all over the world are getting through their Grades in about a month. This IS happening
As LRH says in RJ-35: “The third level, consisting of the lower grades and more books could, due to scheduling of time and all that, consume a month.”
That is what LRH says, and so that is what Flag delivers!
What do you need to do to come and get through your Grades?
It is my job to get you here straight up to Clear and OT.

ARC,
Michael Farah
Advance Scheduling Registrar
1-800-767-8852 US/CAN
1-727-445-4387 NON-US

There is a Michael Farah on the Free and Able listing now. http://www.freeandable.com/business-listings/by-name-and-photo/3213-farah.html

The entry there points to this site

http://www.farahlegal.com/about/meet-attorneys/

Would anyone know if the above Farah and the lawyer are one and the same?

phenomanon

Canyon
It could be that DM is having ppl do single Grades for a 'release' on the level. Then, when they get to NOTs, they will go back and do Expanded Grades.
I did the Expanded Grades after OT3 and it was a Hoot. Also, that scheme would fit in with putting OTs back on Objectives, or the SRD. Clever shit. He can release it as OT9. LOL.. They'll buy it. :omg: