Scientology’s smear campaign against Mike Rinder takes a more disturbing turn than usual

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, May 16, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology’s smear campaign against Mike Rinder takes a more disturbing turn than usual

[Los Angeles District Attorney Jackie Lacey and Taryn Teutsch]

For years, Scientology and its operatives have attacked former spokesman Mike Rinder with one particular accusation.

In 2007 Rinder left Scientology, literally running away from the Sea Org while he was in London. His wife at the time, Cathy Bernardini, and their children,[.......]

Continue reading...

2. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

loving the never ending spray of foot bullets from this "workable technology"

keep smearing so the world can see and hear how low toned and abusive scientology makes people!

here's the real "meet a scientologist video"

or the "meet a scientologist at an airport" version

and on and on and on...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Wow ... that car park thing in the above video was even more psychotic than I recall from hearing it the first time but one thing really impinged (on me) and that was Andrew Rinder's part in the circus. He sounded as mentally crippled as anyone I have ever heard but he seemed to be trying to sneakily communicate some kind of real understanding to Mike while still appearing to be on the side of the screeching scientologists ... not an easy manoeuvre but what a person might do when scared stiff and fully under control ... like a sad and beaten attack dog on a very short choke chain trying to earn a bone from his keeper by snarling and cringing.

He was almost begging Mike (his older brother) to "stop doing what he is doing'' because of what it would do to HIS (Andrews) life!

Andrew Rinder ... were you whining to all and sundry about how much you "always disliked your brother, even when you were both kids" when he was a very senior cult executive ... or did you just smugly enjoy bathing in the reflected cult prestige of being his younger brother while you were asset building, raising a family and generally enjoying living a normal life in the real world back in Melbourne?

I think we all know the answer.

4. TheSneakster

TheSneakster More Skeptical Than You

David "Darth Midget" Miscavige sure has a lot of chutzpah to be playing the #metoo card after what he did to Debbie Cook. :angry:

You all may recall that Debbie Cook's court testimony was never challenged or cross-examined and stands as part of the public record. Perhaps Mike Rinder and friends ought to make use of that fact in their counter-PR. I suppose they won't be able to get Ms. Cook on Leah Remini's show, though due ot the settlement. :(

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    ex-Sea Org Member and Declared SP
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List