Scientology and the Aftermath Coming Back for Season Three!!

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Type4_PTS, Mar 14, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Pop Culture

Leah Remini Shades Father in Tribute to Husband Angelo Pagan: 'Daddy to Our Daughter I Wish I Had'

By Daniel S. Levine - June 17, 2018

Leah Remini threw shade at her estranged father in a Father's Day tweet, in which she thanked husband Angelo Pagan for being the "daddy to our daughter that I wish I had."
    "[Happy Father's Day] to my honey [Angelo Pagan]," the Kevin Can Wait star wrote. "You have been the daddy to our daughter that I wish I had. Thank you for showing her what love is."

#HappyFathersDay to my honey @apangelo. You have been the daddy to our daughter that I wish I had.
    Thank you for showing her what love is. pic.twitter.com/Y5L5t5yEZ3

snippet:
    Last year, Scientology enlisted George to appear in a video denouncing Remini's A&E series, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath after the series was renewed for a second season. Remini previously wrote about her father, who is not a Scientologist, in her book Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology. In the book, she wrote, "My dad sold cocaine (and committed various other crimes), and then served time at Rikers Island," reports Tony Ortega

more@link
    http://popculture.com/celebrity/201...hades-father-tribute-to-husband-angelo-pagan/

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

From Deadline.com

Leah Remini Sees Shift In Questioning Scientology Since Start Of A&E Series – The Contenders Emmys Video
    https://deadline.com/video/leah-rem...interview-mike-rinder-contenders-emmys-video/

There's a short, but very good video interview at the above link with Leah and Mike.

Excerpt:
    In Season 3, Remini says the focus of the series is the shift to what will happen when the authorities become involved.

She urged congressman, senators, police officers, and the FBI to prepare themselves for what the pair says will be uncovered.

:drama: