Scientology awards Freedom Medal to Nation of Islam Min Tony Muhammad who promotes anti-Semitic book

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Oct 14, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

In his lecture "Why The Jews Hated Jesus - Why The Jews Hate Farrakhan," Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad argues:

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Jewish historians who admit the role Jewish Gangsters played bringing drugs, bootlegging and crime to the urban cities of America. Guess who was ill affected by their activity. Don’t call us anti-semitic when you know many Jews have been anti-black!

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bht418WHsBb/

[​IMG]

2. CommunicatorIC

April 20, 2018: Scientology Ebony Awakening Convention with Special Guest Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad, who lectures on:

"Why The Jews Hated Jesus And Why They Hate Farrakhan."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bht4LBEHGdt/

[​IMG]

See also the numerous earlier posts in this thread about the Scientology Ebony Awakening Convention, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad winning the Scientology Freedom Medal, and Minister Tony Muhammad appearing on the first night of Scientology TV.

3. CommunicatorIC

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has posted the video of Part 6 of his lecture: "Why The Jews Hated Jesus? Why The Jews Hate Farrakhan?"

EDITED TO ADD:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  4. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Tony Is already Ramped up for Part 7
    [​IMG]

5. triumph

LA SENTINEL
    EXCLUSIVE: NOI’s Minister Tony Muhammad Speaks…
    By Brandon I. Brooks, Managing Editor
    Published April 26, 2018
    Minister Tony Muhammad, a leader for the Nation of Islam (NOI) and Western Region Representativefor the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, sat down with the Sentinel for an exclusive interview to discuss the recent controversy surrounding Farrakhan’s annual Saviours’ Day keynote address given in late February.
    “Some in the Jewish community in high places have falsely accused Minister Farrakhan of being anti-Semitic,” said Min. Tony. “He has let us know that he is still under constant attack by the JDL (Jewish Defense League), AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) and now the Southern Poverty Law Center has put Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam on its hit list as a hate group.”
    snippet
    “It’s unjustifiable and you can’t find anywhere in our history where we have attacked Caucasians, Jews or any other White organization and or people. What we do is criticize bad behavior. When we criticize Jews, we are criticizing your bad behavior.
    https://lasentinel.net/exclusive-nois-minister-tony-muhammad-speaks.html
    Tony using TR-L tech.

Real Scholars and reserch

Jews and the African Slave trade
    https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

Did Black People Own Slaves?
    by Henry Louis Gates Jr.
    https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436
    Dawes Rolls
    http://www.okhistory.org/research/dawes

when it Qaddafi in Lybia or thugs in Sudan, that Money they got from Qaddafi ..well
    https://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/24/us/slavery-is-an-issue-again.html
    farrakhans-slavery-hypocrisy
    https://www.libertynation.com/farrakhans-slavery-hypocrisy/

No one at the NOI had the balls to put their John Hancock on their phony research books.

this Is your future Scientology..(bitter enders and and the handful of whales.)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  6. triumph

[​IMG]

No amount of PR spin ..gonna make things go right..

7. CommunicatorIC

Scientology TV has set up a "Voices for Humanity" web page for its TV show featuring Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad.

Code:
    https://www.scientology.tv/series/voices-for-humanity/minister-tony-muhammad.html
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  8. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Have any of Farrakhan's followers joined the Sea Org yet?

9. CommunicatorIC

To my knowledge, no. Some have, however, joined Class V Orgs as non-SO, contracted staff.

10. CommunicatorIC

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad thanks the Church of Scientology for airing his episode on Scientology TV:

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

I want to thank the Church Of Scientology for airing the great work of so many who helped me to bring a measure of Peace to the Streets of Los Angeles, Compton, Watts, Inglewood and Long Beach. This work was inspired by Almighty God through the Hon Min Louis Farrakhan.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  11. CommunicatorIC

Lecture by Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad on: "Why The Jews Hated Jesus, And Why They Hate Farrakhan. Part 7."

Go to link for the video:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDITED TO ADD:

The YouTube video of the Lecture No. 7 is now up:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  12. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

I have to make a comment on something superficial (what's new?) that catched my eye but I'm not joking or anything. These are some of the most horrible suits I've ever seen (outside of a circus or Batman movie). Clownish. :rubeyes:
    Why bother to reinvent a fucking suit? I dare say, the less original and the simpler a suit looks and the darker it is, the more sovereign and competent its wearer will look. And then some preacher dons a ... clown suit, and expects to be viewed as "a confident dude doing his own thing"? Hellyeah, but not in a good way! :eek: In fact, they all look like exactly the narcissistic jerks to me that they are, judging from their words and actions. All just to look special and hip, and - above all else! - different than lame Whities? American Blacks try so very hard to establish their own ... everything, to compensate for God knows what inferiority complexes ... And the results are often so very comical... I don't get it... These "hip" suits always only look "special" in a clownish and terribly sleazy way... Someone you cannot take serious... It is exceptionally hard to imagine that someone really looks up to these sleazy preacher types and gurus as role models, cool guys, successful beings, father figures and whatnot...
    :hmm:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  13. CommunicatorIC

As triumph noted on WWP, Minister Tony Muhammad deleted Part 7 on YouTube.

But he added a video to Facebook.

[​IMG]

14. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad again thanks Scientology TV for the episode featuring him, promotes his position as a Scientology Freedom Medal Winner, and notes his work inspired by the Hon. Louis Farrakhan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiTPd2GgIvQ/

[​IMG]

15. CommunicatorIC

Another lecture by Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad:

"Why the Jews Hated Jesus and why the Jews hate FARRAKHAN."

(Is this the final lecture?)

[​IMG]

16. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Wow. Ask Louis Farrakhan if he believes everything about Yeshua (Jesus) as told in the Synoptic Gospels (late writings).
    I'll bet that he doesn't. Otherwise, he would be some denomination of Christian and not a Muslim.

Why would an ancient Hebrew (not to be confused with modern Khazar Jews) hate a person that never existed?

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  17. CommunicatorIC

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad thanks Sean Hannity for helping spread the word about Minister Louis Farrakhan's warning to President Trump.

Please go to the link for the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi2uIszHtXk/?hl=en&taken-by=mintonymuhammad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

******************************************************************************

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  18. triumph

HANNITY: All right. Screwy Louis, nation of Islam leader Farrakhan is now trashing President Trump on another one of his ridiculous ramp. He tweeted out a video earlier today with a caption, quote, "Mr. Trump, America is losing. You are getting the country into deep trouble." Listen to Louis Farrakhan.
    LOUIS FARRAKHAN, LEADER, NATION OF ISLAM: Mr. Trump, you have to be careful. Because I did say on a sister nation station that if we voted for Trump, he is going to take America to hell on a rocket ship.
    And America, he thinks is gaining by the bullying, by the threats. No, Mr. Trump. America is losing. And if America triggers the third World War that the bible calls "Armageddon," the America we know, we shall never, ever know it again. We really need to stop and check, man. You are getting the country into deep trouble.
    (END VIDEO CLIP)
    HANNITY: Called peace and prosperity. Deep trouble. All right. Farrakhan remarks join a long list of the absurd comments he's made. Let's go down memory lane.
    (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
    FARRAKHAN: Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that is a good name. Hitler was a very great man.
    There were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks.
    Because you see white people deserve to die.
    UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That's right.
    FARRAKHAN: And they know, so they think it's us coming to do it.
    White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew.
    (END VIDEO CLIP)
    HANNITY: All right. Now for some reason you see some Democrats are been connected to Mr. Farrakhan over the years but they want to keep it a secret. For example, this doesn't surprise, who could forget this? Just recently released, the picture of Barack Obama with Farrakhan. This was in 2005 prior to him becoming president.
    According to the man that took the picture, the Congressional Black Caucus made sure it never saw the light of day during the 2008 election.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/05/14/conflict-interest-for-robert-mueller.html

19. triumph

Joining us now nationally syndicated radio talk show host, he is Larry Elder, CRTV.com host and Fox News contributor, our friend Deneen Borelli is with us.
    Now when he hung it out with airs and darn and when he's an ACORN Alinsky disciple, Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Wright, I asked that question a lot in '07 and '08. I suspected if he hung out with the other radicals in Chicago (Inaudible) right among them and right among them, that there probably was some connection. Amazing how they hid it.
    DENEEN BORELLI, HOST, CRTV.COM: No, it is amazing. And it took a lot of effort for them to do so. And it worked. But I got to tell you, Sean, his comments and what we are hearing from other politicians, I call it the black liberal establishment. The media outlets, the politicians, pastors and the community activists. They are so desperate right now because they are afraid black Americans are going to connect the dots to the failed liberal policies.
    You have Maxine Waters telling Kanye West who supports freedom of speech and independent thought that he needs to tone it down, he need to stay in his place and he needs to shut up. So they are clearly desperate right now. And I got to tell you, black men, 22 percent are now supporting President Trump. His numbers are going up among blacks.
    (CROSSTALK)
    HANNITY: We wish that Kanye West met with Candace Owens we had on the show. I actually quoted your book to her.
    BORELLI: Yes.
    HANNITY: Because the page to your book, here you are, a black conservative, and this happens so many people, and every vicious, vile, hateful thing has been said about you over the years. We have been friends a long time.
    BORELLI: Yes.
    HANNITY: And it's so outrageous to me. And I hope Candace can learn because sadly she is going to be attacked. What do you tell somebody that is young, conservative, outspoken?
    BORELLI: Well, that's what the left wants to do. They want to intimidate you. And my message to all Americans of independent thought but especially black conservatives because we need that support to know that people are there to support us, to not give up, to hold the line and not be afraid to get that criticism because the left has all the bases covered. If you are white, you are racist. If you are black, you are a sellout. So matter what, they want you to lose.
    HANNITY: Larry, I've known you for all these years. You have taken so much heat also. And it seems to be one area where there is free rein and no consequences to attack. And we see it happening again.
    LARRY ELDER, SYNDICATED RADIO SHOW HOST: We do. But getting back to Farrakhan, Sean, what's striking about him is during the campaign he actually said very positive things about Trump. He said give him a chance. He criticized Obama's performance in Chicago.
    So this is a guy who has done a 180 on his attitude towards Trump. The other thing that blows my mind, Sean, is Jews have been so supportive of blacks over the every years. Jews helped to found the NAACP. A Jewish wealthy man helped to build 5,000 schools with Booker T. Washington. Israel airlifted thousands of Ethiopian Jews out Africa in the 80s and in the 90s. Of these non-blacks civil rights--
    (CROSSTALK)
    HANNITY: You are telling me stuff I don't know. That's why I love having you on the show. I didn't know a lot of that.
    ELDER: Of the non-whites who went to register blacks to vote in the '60s, 75 percent of them were Jews. Jews help to work very closely with Martin Luther King. And when you look at polls about negative attitude toward blacks--
    (CROSSTALK)
    HANNITY: And why the hatred? Why the anti-Semitism then?
    ELDER: Jews are the least likely to have negative views toward blacks. Beats the hell out of me. I have no idea. And given how charismatic Farrakhan is and how persuasive he is and how he's been able to get black men off the streets and out of prison--
    HANNITY: Yes.
    ELDER: -- use that skill to motivate people. Use that skill to tell men to own up to their responsibility to their women. Stop peddling this nonsense, Mr. Farrakhan.
    HANNITY: I got to thank you, both.
    ELDER: I know you are watching, I know you are watching the show.
    HANNITY: Thanks.
    ELDER: Grow up. Grow up!
    HANNITY: All right. Powerful statement from both of you. Good to see you, Deneen. Welcome back. We haven't had you in a while.
    When come back, former White House -- White House Sarah Sanders. Wait until you see what she does next.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/05/14/conflict-interest-for-robert-mueller.html

20. CommunicatorIC

Saturday May 26, 2018: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner / Scientology TV personality Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad speaking at the Church of Scientology of the Valley.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies:

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-170/

[​IMG]