Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 18, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder what it feels like to be injected with 30,000 mg Vit C. :nervous:

Is that safe?

2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

To be honest I do not know. I do know that it's a popular NOI meme and there's this blurb:

The deeper truth behind the "Autism Conspiracy" against Black boys

That's a seamless tie-in to Rizza Islam's intellectually dishonest spurious claims.

Without having specifically read his thesis I'm guessing, since the claims of the CIA to manipulate marijuana, et al, that he's right in line with blaming vaccines as a white race ploy to destroy blacks...which is what Rizza Islam claims...both prominent members of and proponents of NOI.

Looking through the titles and bullet points the publications are false agenda-ruled sophisms.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  3. I don't think the body stores C like that. I might be wrong but after a certain point the bottle of tablets that isn't used will end up at the other end. So a bottle of like 30 or 60 tablets only 4 of them does anything so the other 56 just gets flushed down the drain. Who knows what all the additives do in the mean time. :unsure:

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

5. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C

I expected nothing less from this uneducated, deluded, charlatan. "I am not a medical professional so I don't gotta hold my tongue." Right, so you can spout bat shit crazy, unscientific theories that you pulled our of your ass and your sheep will gobble it up like it's from god's mouth. Idiot.

He will throw away his vitamin C syringes as soon as he or his children get some disease or health issue that can be cured or helped by pharmaceutical drugs.

I cant' make up my mind which is crazier: NOI or scientology.

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

There is an optimum level of C in the blood. When you have more than your body needs, it tosses the excess. At above 1,000 mg/day, the body eliminates the excess C into the urine. At that point, you are producing expensive pee. At very much over that, you are stressing the mechanisms your body uses to keep things at the proper levels.

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

How come Rizza isn't in prison yet? Who is paying for his defense...NOI...Scientoxity?

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says polio can be cured with vitamin C

Both are of the same advanced evolutionary species:

Homo Thugus

That mutational species arose when certain other species began mating and inter-breeding. Especially after one particularly nasty epoch where orgies were quite common amongst Homo Scam-us, Homo Lie-us, Homo Trick-us & Homo Rip-us.

9. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology CCHR Director on North Korea.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam on North Korea

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYqWzlXAjYc/

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

_rizzaislamTHE REAL NORTH KOREA!

#Repost @illuminatikillersofficial with @instatoolsapp ยทยทยท

(SWIPE FOR MORE PICS) North Korea is one of the most lied about countries on the planet. Here is what independent journalist, Eva K. Bartlett had to say about it, after having visited these past weeks:
    "A week visiting parts of the DPRK. Please bear in mind that this country is among the most vilified on earth (Syria is up there). I wish that I could have stayed longer and seen more, and do intend to return, US travel ban or not. That said, today marks the last day which Americans can *legally* visit North Korea/the DPRK.
    One high school student commented something to the effect: "Why doesn't anyone put sanctions on America?" Too true.
    Western media does not speak of the DPRK's people, nor of the amazing infrastructure, free housing and medical care, impressive agriculture and green energy, and the many things the people of the DPRK have done so well which I'll elaborate on over the coming days.
    Pyongyang, and much of North Korea, was leveled in the 50s, with reportedly just one or two low-level buildings standing. After destroying and murdering in DPRK, America slapped sanctions on the country. How the people have continued, and made huge advances, is worthy of respect. The absurdly cartoonish "news" one hears in western media about North Korea is meant to detract from America's crimes against the Korean people, and to garner support for yet another American-led slaughter of innocent people.
    I'll be adding more photos to this album as internet and time allow, with hopes of offering a starkly different view than lying corporate media." via @illuminatikillersofficial

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  10. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I appreciate Rizza sharing the Scientology/Nation of Islam view on North Korea.
    Very illuminati, er... I mean illuminating.

11. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology CCHR Director says, "America is #1 on God's list to be destroyed."

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says, "America is #1 on God's list to be destroyed."

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYywl7OAMen/

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017