Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 18, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director, and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam says Scientology and Dianetics offer a solution for autism. From the Facebook group Dianetically Speaking, the Facebook home of the Nation of Islam and Scientology:

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador, please see the first and other prior posts up-thread.]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1491083144324031/

"Does Scientology/Dianetics offer a solution for autism?"​

"Rizza Islam: Indeed it does. I have worked with a child who was severely autistic using their; #1: Child Dianetics book. #2: Their communicating is fun course (Depending on how verbal or non-verbal the child is they may only be able to do the fist 2 drills but they are quite effective. #3: The assists for illnesses & injuries booklet. And the smartway phonics program which is my program for reading, writing and comprehension."​

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I didn't know, K-Fatt Muhammad, that a god can be FORCED or PROHIBITED on or of anything.

Further, K-Fatt, I'm under the distinct impression that the Nation of Is-stupid believes there is no god but Allah.

This from the web and wikipedia:

The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no god but Allah.​

3. CommunicatorIC

On Sunday, February 11, 2018, Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director, and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam will give a lecture on, "The Black Intellectual Extremist - America's Greatest Nightmare!"

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador, please see the first and other prior posts up-thread.]

[​IMG]

4. CommunicatorIC

Tweeted.

As always, quotations adding content, retweets and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/962090925169217537

[​IMG]

5. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Un fucking believable.

An image of Malcolm X on a Nation of Islam propoganda shit piece with his murderer the "Honorable" Louis Farrakhan.

These fuckers have no shame!

malcolm-1.jpg

6. CommunicatorIC

7. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO at 13:18: Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director, and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam says the Ant-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the co-called Jews are are liars, the number one anti-semites, and the number one group of terrorists.

ETA: For some reason I can't cue the video to start at 13:18. Start the video at 13:18 to learn Brother Rizza Islam's complete views on Judaism.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  8. CommunicatorIC

My tweet of the above.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/963956362463121408

[​IMG]

9. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

The creep just doesn't go away.

10. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

I edited down Rizza's first video,where he warbles about Scientology how wonderful Hubbard is.

I stick it to him on the end of his rant. April 10th can come soon enough..

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  11. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Who are these people?

I know Farrakhan and Malcolm X and Fard, who is white, and Fard's 2nd in command...but who are the others and who is the Malcolm X copycat poser?

L0XdnIi.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  12. triumph

man in the glasses was Supreme Court Judge Thurgood Marshall
    upper left is Mark Lamont Hill

13. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I'm surprised that a Supreme Court judge would be an extremist of anything other than Constitutional law.

14. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

The way you modify a video URL to start at a particular time gets tossed when you embed a video URL using this site's software. I checked the XenForo forums, and it doesn't look like there's a way to do this.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  15. CommunicatorIC

Thanks. I kept thinking there had to be a way to do it.

16. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO at 42:37: Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director, and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam says, "Yes, Hitler tried to stop these so-called Jews. Yes Hitler said he knew the truth and he did know the truth." "Adolf Hitler did know the truth. Adolf Hitler definitely did know the truth."

I can't cue the video to start at 42:37. Please start the video at 42:37, if not earlier. Indeed you would watch the entire video.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  17. CommunicatorIC

Tweeted.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/964673496121884672

[​IMG]

18. CommunicatorIC

Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, CCHR Director, and World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam says, "We have to watch children go to these schools which are dangerous primarily due to the lies that they teach children, LGBT-forced education."

We know from Brother Rizza Islam's prior tweets and Instagram posts that he objects to California's Fair, Accurate, Inclusive and Respectful (FAIR) Education Act, which requires classroom instruction in the state to include information about LGBT people. Please go to the link for the video.

Please go to the link for the full video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfSNgWjAmi9/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  19. CommunicatorIC

Tweeted as:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/965025124343664640

[​IMG]

20. triumph