Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 18, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

The Preliminary Hearing on the criminal charges against Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam (aka Ronnie Steven Islam) will be held on November 8, 2016.

http://www.lacourt.org/criminalcasesummary/ui/Selection.aspx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam quotes Hitler with approval on the Jews

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam quotes Hitler with approval on the Jews and America.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam quotes Hitler with approval on the Jews and America.

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1213690141994926

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Rizza Islam shared Friends of Farrakhan's photo.

Yes. Adolf Hitler said this. Please, truth is truth. Do not become angry because of who said it. The point is that it was SAID.

Friends of Farrakhan

Hitler said:

“The Americans have the jewels of God.The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negroes.They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel. Because the white Jews know that the negroes are the real children of Israel. And to keep America’s secret, the Jews will blackmail America. The Jews will extort America. Their plan for world domination won’t work if the negroes knew who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the children of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati, keeps this a secret at all costs."

READ WITH AN OPEN MIND

Hitler said even in his death he will start World War III.

One of his soldiers asked “how?”

Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany from then that’s the day World War III will start. For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my nation from the Free Masons, the Illuminati, the Jews. For if the Americans win the war, then they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the Jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in its possession?”

The soldier replied “No.”

“The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels.”

“What do you mean his precious jewels?” The soldier asked.

Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The negroes. They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel. America is desperate in its attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. America will destroy the whole world in its attempt to conquer it.

When America and its Jewish slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of its rule. Every nation will soon possess atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of most of the world as we know it.”

“Because the white Jews know that the negroes are the real children of Israel. And to keep America’s secret, the Jews will blackmail America. The Jews will extort America. Their plan for world domination won’t work if the negroes knew who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the children of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati, keeps this a secret at all costs.

After I die, I will one day cause World War III just by this message which will be like planting a seed in people’s minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn that Hitler was right. I did the world a favor by killing the false Jews before they designated a false state of Israel. But I fear I have failed. The world will fall into the hands of Satan.”

rp by @aintnothingnewunderthesun

Sources: apparently the original publishing was an accidental one by BBC. I haven’t been able to find the direct source, just people reposting as I have above. Still searching. Will update whence all has been identified.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOTE: Is is of course possible that the Hitler quotation is incorrect - i.e., that Hitler never said what he is purported to have said above. If true, that would be irrelevant and miss the point. The point is that Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam believes the quotation is accurate - i.e., that Hitler said it - and that it is "truth."

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  3. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam quotes Hitler with approval on the Jews

Hitler said a lot of stuff in his lifetime, but this is the first time I've heard of this one. As long as there is no proper documentation of when and where he said it, I don't think anybody would have a foot to stand a "belief" on.

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam quotes Hitler with approval on the Jews

I strongly doubt that is a Hitler quote. Hitler had a very low opinion of blacks.

If he thought ANYONE was the "real" legitimate "Chosen People", it would be the Aryans.

5. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Good call.

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

There's a ton of this kind of material across the internet.

Typically, the websites are badly put together without attributions or sources. The blog type websites are typically moderated by conspiracy-loving, poorly educated blacks with ties to the "HEBREW ISRAELITES", some of the most vicious and violent fanatics in the US subculture.

These folks, including the NOI hate mongers, are wack jobs.

I could post one or 20 of these sites, but pointless because once you go down into this rabbit hole, there is an endless underground labyrinth of incredibly stupid groups and individuals giving their angry sermons to anyone who will listen to them.

Suffice to say, Riza Islam is just the tip of the iceberg. He's a grinning shill, pimping the sociopathy of two very destructive cults, NOI and SCN. His ideas are borne of hate-filled degeneracy and superstition, just like his primary mentor, Farrakhan.

It's fascinating that Scientology embraces the NOI, most likely because it gives SCN:

* New people to financially rape
    * A new defensive dimension, by putting blacks/NOI out in front of Scn vis-a-vis CCHR. Then, in addition to its own scummy religious protections, it has 2 additional protections with the NOI's religious protections and the "race card" which call anyone criticizing Scn both a "bigot" and a "racist".
    * Scn gets "muscle" with the Fruit of Islam, those hulking, glaring NOI men who comprise their national security force and security services. This puts a lot of thuggery right under the control of COB and the NOI thugs are much more practiced in physical violence, weaponry, violence and murder than Scientology ever was. ​

The general public and US government have no clue whatsoever what is really going on inside the NOI and COS. Even most of the Scientologists have absolutely no idea of what is going on within the COS. LOL

7. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Desperate cult is desperate. Whack-jobs are coming out of the woodwork. (How come I'm the only one who LOL'd the above post??) :melodramatic:

8. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

You very correctly identify the strategy and the tactics that form the bedrock of this bizarre relationship

The only thing I would add is that this is not the first time either group has formed alliances of convenience with equally detestable and reprehensible groups.
    Hubbard subscribed to the Spotlight, the weekly newspaper of Willis Carto's antisemitic Liberty Lobby, which supported Scientology.
    And the Nation of Islam forged an alliance with the American Nazi Party and the KKK.
    www.politicalwrinkles.com/off-topic-bizarre-jokes-games/4304-strange-bedfellows-american-nazi-party-nation-islam.html

and

www.vice.com/read/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4

9. CommunicatorIC

The purported Hitler quotation is pretty obviously false. Hitler is quoted as saying, "America is desperate in its attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan." Hitler died on April 30, 1945. The US dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945.

I was reluctant to point before because, as I said, it is irrelevant and misses the larger point. The point is that Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam believes the quotation is accurate - i.e., that Hitler said it - and that it is "truth." Rizza Islam endorses as truth what he believes Hitler said, even if Hitler himself did not say it.

And as Enthetan noted above, Hitler had a very low opinion of blacks. The purported quotation is clearly inconsistent with that opinion.

Again, I want to stress that none of this matters concerning one's assessment of Rizza Islam. Rizza Islam believes the statements made in the purported Hitler quotation are "truth." He would clearly continue to believe that such the statement were "truth" even if he were convinced that Hitler did not, in fact, say them. Unless, that is, Rizza Islam considered Hitler to be "Source."

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

So let me get this straight....Rizza and his crew are Scientologists who belong to a Christian church while being faux Muslims who are actually wanna be Jews?

Is this any screwier?

11. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

This guy is now following and linking quotes from L Ron Hubbard, Louis Farrakhan and Adolf Hitler???

How theta....

12. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

"I'm puzzled by all this. But yes, I'm thinkin' it could get screwier."
    . . .
    Columbo1.jpg
    :wink2:

13. CommunicatorIC

Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Black Hebrews, African Hebrew Israelites, and Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites.

The Wikipedia page on the subject further explains:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites#Allegations_of_black_supremacy_and_racism

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Allegations of black supremacy and racism

In late 2008, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described as black supremacist what it called "the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement". It wrote that the members of such groups "believe that Jews are devilish impostors and ... openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery". The SPLC also said that "most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence".[55]

The Black Hebrew groups characterized as black supremacist by the SPLC include the Nation of Yahweh[56] and the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ.[55] Also, the Anti-Defamation League has written that the "12 Tribes of Israel" website, maintained by a Black Hebrew group, promotes black supremacy.[57]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

It appears that Rizza Islam may be a member of "the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement."

I will admit, that while I knew that Rizza Islam considered himself be a member of the Nation of Islam, a member of the Church of Scientology, and a Christian, I was not previously aware that he simultaneously a Black Hebrew Israelite, much less an apparently extremist one.

I suspect there may be some inconsistency in simultaneously being a member of the Nation of Islam, a member of the Church of Scientology, a Christian, and an extreme, anti-Semitic Black Hebrew Israelite, but perhaps I am missing something.

14. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Those people all have a great deal in common.

15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

You're not missing anything if you already know that Scientologists and NOI and Hebrew Israelites and "Christians" like "Reverend" Alfredie Johnson are all con men and pathological liars. They will all say ANYTHING in the moment to deflect investigation and/or scam as many people as possible out of their hard-earned money under the guise of "religious" charity (donations).

Scientology has always had a one-dimensional approach, calling themselves a religion and then getting very busy creating the entirely fake trappings of a religion in order secure and maintain non-profit status. With the addition of the mumbo-jumbo talking Christian minister (Alfred) and hate spewing terrorist "Reverend" Louis Farrakhan--an entirely new dimension of scam has been incorporated. Now all the lines are blurred.

To wit, Christians are now Scientologists (they say) even though Scientologists think the Christians are degraded implant victims who need to "go up the bridge" and then denounce the "false data" of the christian implants they received hundreds of millions of years before.

And, Moslems are Scientologists too! Even though their sacred scripture is considered implanted nonsense.

And, Scientologists have Christian and Muslim ministers running their Sunday service and other events.

And, now Muslim-Scientologists (e.g. Ria) are promoting psychotic dogma from the vicious terrorist group "Hebrew Israelites". So, this is yet another hate group that is embraced as Scientologists.

Anyone who has ever directly encountered Pimps, Con Men and other such glowing-grinning thieves (who delight in ruining peoples' lives while they laugh and fill their pockets with stolen loot) would know that these treacherous individuals will say or do ANYTHING to "get over" on you. Many are shockingly polished actors who have honed their craft in order to exploit human kindness, generosity and trust.

I have dealt with more of these types than you probably imagine. The lying is simply shocking. They will even apologize and swear they have reformed. I am reminded of one con man who embezzled a fortune from a company I had invested in. They always had a bible on their desk. They always had a gentle nature and a kind smile on their face. When they were caught they were contrite and swore to pay it all back. Settlement contracts were signed. They defaulted, of course. Years more of litigation and they lost at every turn. Then they approached (without lawyers present and told me they had accepted the Lord Jesus Christ in their life and want to pay it all back.

Later (after the above stalling tactic gave them a couple extra months) they hired new law firms and paid nothing, withdrawing from the settlement negotiation itself.

Religious person, so religious, LOL.

Riza and all the other con men of Scientology and NOI, et al, are some of the worst sleaze that can be found in the modern western world. These are the "SPs" that Hubbard warned everyone about. Funny, isn't it, that Scientology went right out and found the best SPs they could find (Miscavige, Farrakhan, etc) and elevated them right away into positions of power.

As I've mentioned before, I think the NOI is planning (if/when possible) to take over the COS after Miscavige steps aside, gets indicted or dies. They want those billions. That's why Alfredie and Riza wear those slick suits and grin those oversized cartoonish grins. They are preparing for the day incredibly stupid Scientologists give them the reins.

Well, that's my opinion, let's see how it plays out.

16. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

The real issue, as you point out, is that Rizza Islam is getting his followers hyped up against Jews. He is feeding their sense of grievance and entitlement, feeding their egos, and laying the groundwork for eventual violence.

The foundation for the Holocaust was laid down in the early 1930's, with the German people's opinion of the Jews being negatively shifted, so that they would not speak out against anti-Jewish measures.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  17. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

The Muslims consider themselves to be the real "chosen people". As such, they work to undermine any perception of the Jews being so.

When they take over an area, Muslims also like building mosques on top of the holy sites of other religions, as a symbol of conquest. For example, the mosque on top of the Jewish Temple Mount.

18. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Thing is the NOI are fake, faux, phony, false Muslims and also, given FarraCONs anti-jew rants, fake, faux, phony, false "original" jews.

This is similar to the wild weird fake, faux, phony, false Afro-centric dialogue that both FarraCON and Sharpton iterate where the "black man" as the original man developed philosophy, mathematics, calculus, chemistry, physics, etc., while the "white man" was in caves struggling to live only to have all of his knowledge stolen. Lololol...cave men stealing the PHD knowledge of civilized science? Worked out pretty good for the MidEast so far, huh? Lololololol.

The actual facts of the matter are is that the wheel didn't even exist in sub-Saharan Africa.

White privelage, far from being white skin colored bandaids marked "flesh color", means tomorrow I know that when I wake up no one I know will suffer polio.

Why didn't the "original man" with all of his scientific knowledge do that ages ago?

Lol.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  19. CommunicatorIC

Rizza Islam is heading to North Dakota to stand with Native Americans to oppose a pipeline. I am cross-posting this only because of the picture he chose to accompany his message.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3Qvlcj3j5/

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

_rizzaislam The 17 million plus the 2 million Indians..... Never thought I would be one of those used to help so many of our native family members the Black the Brown and the Red. I love this so much... Ever since I was 11 years old I've wanted to help people in any way needed and ..... Wow..... This is real... Anyone who has grown up with me truly understands how deeply impassioned I am about this.... My heart is full and my life has been heavily dedicated to helping others.... Man..... There is so much I could say.... I honestly could cry right now but I just thank God for allowing me to live out my purpose... To serve others brings me the MOST joy and I mean that... When you find your passion & purpose LIVE IT! It helps in the overall universal balance when we take our place & position in the universal body. Some will work in the heart, some in the lungs, some in the eyes etc; but as long as we find our place and work in that area with total conviction it will unite with the efforts of all other components to benefit the whole.... I love this. God willing I will die fighting against injustice in the serving of our people... I'll stop here, I'm just so happy and once again, thank God for all things good & bad..... Allah, thank you.... So much.... You've allowed me to live another day to serve others and that is exactly what i will continue to do with the time that YOU have given me. ALLAH U AKBAR (GOD IS GREAT)!!!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Attached Files:

20. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

They're such fake "Muslims" they don't even know what Allahu Akbar means.