Scientology hip-hop continues to amaze us, and we hope it transports you as well

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jul 11, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology hip-hop continues to amaze us, and we hope it transports you as well

Although the Church of Scientology has veteran rapper Chill EB at its beck and call, once again the church has put out a video by some young pale members who don’t appear to have Chill’s chops. But that just means more Scientology hip-hop for us, and we can never get enough of it.

[...]

[​IMG]

Although the Church of Scientology has veteran[.......]

Continue reading...

2. screamer2

screamer2 Judas' Groat

That crap is just downright idiotic.

3. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I want to hear a hip-hop version of Thanks for Listening.

4. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

00.57 "it's the dawn of greatness, SPs will hate this".

Seriously? They want to get wogs accustomed to the Scientology pejorative "SP"?

Yes, let's bring it to the attention of all non-Scientologists that we classify anybody and everybody who is against Scientology as "Suppressive Persons", our equivalent of "Vermin" in "The Eternal Jew". It's in the original scriptures so it can't be bad. We will use "SP" to the bitter end and when we finally take over control of all the governments and institutions every SP will be rounded up and sent to some Ethics Camp surrounded with spiked fences until they complete the standard tech rehabilitation pogrom to make them happy happy hip hop supporters of Scientology.

Gold Fence.jpg

http://suppressiveperson.org/key-documents-sp-doctrine/sp-doctrine-key-words/

Suppressive Person — a person who suppresses other people in his vicinity. A suppressive person will goof up or vilify any effort to help anybody and particularly knife with violence anything calculated to make human beings more powerful or more intelligent.
    The whole rationale of the suppressive person (SP) is built on the belief that if anyone got better, the SP would be for it as the others could overcome him then.
    He is fighting a battle he once fought and never stopped fighting. He is in an incident. Present time people are mistaken by him for past, long-gone enemies.
    Therefore, he never really knows what he is fighting in present time, so just fights.

(snipped)

5. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

fooking scary hate group.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  6. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, it is! Notice they play the SP card as the very first verse after a two step muddled intro. If they were a PC on the cans "SP" is the first thing that reads. Like, it's their biggest PTP (Present Time Problem", biggest ARC Break (Affinity Reality Communication). It's their basic, basic, the most impinging stuck mental image that won't erase. People that oppose them and don't want to be culty.

And the body language and facial expressions are angry, stern, stressed. I can't help imagining the girl in a CMO uniform giving me an SRA (Severe Reality Adjustment). Is that just me? I don't know, I guess some people are really into that sort of thing.

It's like another TC KSW video. Fundamentalist, we are the ubermensch crap. I'm so embarrassed for these people, being put in this video by Miscavige trying to prove to the Nation of Islam guys that they aren't a bunch of stuck up crackers?

7. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Wonkette

Who Wants To Watch A Creepy White Guy Rap About Scientology?
    Robyn Pennacchia July 14, 2018 12:03 PM

It is probably not so easy to be a Scientology recruiter these days. In this post-Leah Remini defection world, there are scant few people out there who haven't at least heard something about how they are a destructive (and incredibly expensive) cult. Unless you are Amish, in which case you have your own shit going on. Everyone else is going to say "Yeah, no, I'd really prefer to not give you all of my money and then maybe end up in that weird detention camp where you are maybe keeping Shelley Miscavige!"

Thus, they must find a way to rally those who are still around, somehow, and rally they have. With a music video that will make you die in your face from second hand embarrassment!

snippet:

Scientologists, which former Scientologist Mike Rinder has suggested is pretty much nothing more than some kind of money scheme meant to scam the IRS, and which claims to do a bunch of good things that it does not actually do.
    It is kind of sad, honestly, that a Scientology music video could not really get any fancy celebrities. I mean, that's kind of their main thing, right? The only person Scientology expert Tony Ortega recognized was actor Michael D. Roberts, who was in Rainman and some other stuff. I think the awkward lady in the one shoulder dress and baseball cap might be someone? Like, I think she is maybe a person I have randomly seen in a couple things who kind of has the same face as Ricki Lake, but also it might not be that same lady. I cannot exactly Google "Lady who was a therapist or something in a show I watched one time, can't remember what it was? I want to say it was either Revenge or Criminal Minds, but not sure what episodes!"

more@link
    https://www.wonkette.com/who-wants-to-watch-a-white-guy-rap-about-scientology

8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

If you guys were not anti-$cn sp's haters, you would admit this tune and video is dawm fuck..better than
    ''thank you for listening''

:eek:
    (although the lyrics are childish and appears mental and the costumes kitsch...the tune is not so bad and the ckick is trying very hard though):p

9. screamer2

screamer2 Judas' Groat

Yeah. Like a $cientology compound.

10. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious