Scientology in Karachi, Pakistan

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 3, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

This will not end well.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Others totalitarians have already pee over the territory and it appears they are not willing to share control :unsure:

5. Edugui

Edugui Patron

Why the Church keeps putting so much attention on Dianetics while many of its claims have been refuted and that was accepted by Ron?

6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

They use Dianetics in countries, such as Pakistan, that would not accept Scientology as a religion. In such countries they assert that Dianetics is "secular."

They use front groups in such countries for the same reason. There is, for example, a Narconon in Egypt.

7. sohail

sohail New Member

Long time back when I was doing courses in the Karachi center I always thought that the narcissistic attitude of the head of the center was his own handicap and the manipulating behavior was just an aspect of his freaky personality but later I found most of the scientologists are like that.

8. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard's maleovent narcissism tends to rub off, is fed into scientologists' minds. This is a good explanation>>>

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/scientology-breeds-fanaticism.15476/

Some members of scientology have a very high functioning immunity to that virus, but for those strongly infected the disease can take over their life (as it did to me for decades).

Fortunately the Internet and and many other media are finally working on an antidote which is showing some great beneficial progress.

Did you see the latest Blog post over at the Underground Bunker? It covers a recently not public 32 page affidavit brought out by Chris Owen, of government archives by a person, John McMaster who worked closely and directly with Hubbard.

https://tonyortega.org/2018/06/07/t...logy-is-designed-to-entrap-people/#more-47975