What's new

Scientology Lies About LGBTQ

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Scientology Lies About LGBTQ

Someone sent this Instagram post to me recently. It is the perfect example of scientology saying one thing publicly to be “acceptable” (Hubbard called this an “acceptable truth”) and what they actually believe and practice. As you may have noticed, they also make a big deal about celebrating Christmas but do not believe in Christ. […]

Continue reading...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
They do NOT make a big deal about Christmas, except to rant to staff about "NO TIME OFF FROM POST" for Christmas.
They do kind of put on a show for non-Scientologists, making them think that Christmas is important to them and that there is absolutely no incompatibility between Christianity and Scientology.

Some years ago Tommy Davis said:
“Christmas is Christmas. It’s a season of people coming together,” said Tommy Davis, international spokesman for Scientologists. “Obviously it has all the religious connotations, but there’s nothing with Scientology that conflicts with Christmas.”

And here is some info directly taken from their website about some of their Christmas activities:

https://www.scientologynews.org/faq/scientology-christmas-and-holiday-season.html

Christmas Stories
The Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International in Hollywood produces Christmas Stories, an annual holiday benefit performance presented in the style of a 1930s radio show with traditional and original stories, songs and skits. (http://www.scientology.cc) This year’s cast included Anne Archer, Jennifer Aspen, Eric Balfour, Erika Christensen, Jason Dohring, Jenna Elfman, Juliette Lewis, Marisol Nichols and Ethan Suplee.
For nearly two decades, proceeds have benefited the Hollywood Police Activities League’s annual Christmas party for underprivileged children and PAL’s year-round inner city programs for at-risk youth.

Winter Wonderland
In an annual tradition beginning in 1983 when Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard provided a 60-foot Christmas tree as a gift to the people of Hollywood, Winter Wonderland holiday village is erected each year on Hollywood Boulevard as a service to the community. The opening of the village on the Sunday after Thanksgiving signals the start of the holiday season, when Santa arrives in his sleigh—always the final float in the famed Hollywood Christmas Parade—and lights the tree and village.

Full Post: (WARNING: SCIENTOLOGY WEBSITE - STAY AWAY AND/OR USE PROTECTION):
https://www.scientologynews.org/faq/scientology-christmas-and-holiday-season.html

Nowhere on their website do I see the information that per LRH, Christianity and the other major world religions are the result of implanted beliefs you'll learn about during OT III (after donating hundreds of thousands of dollars).

Nor does it say that one is forbidden from engaging in other religious practices (like Christianity) during the time one is doing Scientology services.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
The orgs I was involved with always decorated the org at xmas and had one if not more decorated xmas trees. Yeah, xmas does not have anything to do with scn but they sure do partake of the xmas trappings. Probably because a lot of scilons grew up celebrating xmas and likely also for the PR value.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I supposed if I wasn't completely disgusted with Scientology's lying about Christmas, I'd dig up that old thread where Juliette Lewis lied her ass off about how she celebrates Christmas and tried with all her little thetan might to "act" as if Scientologists are just regular folk who love Jesus.

I will try to be as kind as I can, since is it the holiday season. So I'll just try to take the high road and say. . .

Juliette Lewis and the other fucking lying OT celebrity
clowns of Scientology owe everyone a big fucking apology!

LOL. Well, that was verrrrrry much higher toned than what I wanted to say. Grant me some beingness, will ya?!

Leland

Crusader
Kristy Ally always buys a couple truck loads of snow....for the Hollywood Blvd thing and sometimes CC. :D

Yea, Same old same old....Scientology puts on a False Front regarding Christmas....its just for show and "positioning."

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
The Mike Rinder blog link in the OP was mainly about LGBTQ and Hubbard/Scientology.
It was not mainly about Scientology and Christmas (Christ's Mass).

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Mike Rinder blog link in the OP was mainly about LGBTQ and Hubbard/Scientology.
It was not mainly about Scientology and Christmas (Christ's Mass).

Good point. It may (or may not) help to reorient the discussion and get it arguably back on topic to cross-post the Scientology Instagram post Mike Rinder was responding to:

HShibt8.png

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Scn is super open-minded" Dude I have an A-J check scheduled for for ya lying ass.

"Interested in getting better" === if you're a 1.1 DB LGBTQIEOU type getting better means becoming straight. That's just how they roll.

"Just come check it out for yourself - what's the worst that could happen?" oh, don't get me started listing. Hmmm, perhaps ending up imprisoned for years by a 4'13" asshole in his slave compound being demeaned non-stop by your fellow inmates and warden COB?