Scientology member Joy Villa launching exploratory committee into a Congressional run

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Per Scientology's "religious scriptures", Joy Villa must serve the interests of Scientology as a priority over the interests of her constituents. She *may* believe that she is truly independent but Scientologists have so much pressure put on them to serve the CoS it's highly improbable she can act in an independent fashion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Given the nature of the thousands of his previous postings, its highly unlikely communicator ic is a fan of Joy. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • List
  3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Joy is....Joy-ful.

Until one day, when she disagrees with Ron or someone higher than her on the command channel.

Then Joy will be...un-Joyful.

Because, on that day she will learn what Scientology really is.

And what Scientology really does, to people who don't agree.

Joy will be, well shall we say--shocked--to discover that what is real to her is not okay with Scientology, despite all the flowery promo quotes set next to waterfalls and gleaming rocket ships hurtling through intergalactic space towards a glowing golden OT symbol.

Until then (like all Scientologists) Joy will use all her miraculous superpowers to try to make it go right to avoid that cognition.

5. CommunicatorIC

I see only one way in which this negative outcome could occur.

I've been watching Joy Villa's public valence, public persona for a while now. Everything she says is calculated to please the pro-Trump MAGA community. She is very careful to say NOTHING that would displease that community.

I suspect she survivied and prospered in Scientology the same way. That is, By ALWAYS agreeing with those higher up in the command channel, and always acting in accordance with, and indeed anticipating their wishes.

The only way I see Villa allowing herself to get into trouble with the COS is if her efforts to please the MAGA community become inconsistent with her desire to please her COS superiors. I suspect that is unlikely given that the COS is clearly pleased with and supporting her rise in the MAGA community, but it is not impossible. Villa attending the Scientology New Year's event was a political mistake. Villa giving The Way To Happiness materials to the creator of her MAGA dress, a Catholic, was a mistake, as was giving such materials to another MAGA luminary. Villa made the same mistake by handing out The Way To Happiness booklets with her picture on it during the White House Prayer event earlier this year. The COS may push Villa to push Scientology to a degreee that is not consistent with her best interests.

The bottom line is that it appears Joy Villa does not believe in anything but personal success. She has no positions. She has no values. She stands for nothing. She will say anything to please those in power and get ahead. The only way she will get into trouble is is her two power bases -- i.e., the MAGA community and the COS -- make inconsistent demands on her.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. CommunicatorIC

Potential Florida Congressional candidate Joy Villa has published a video setting forth her platform.

7. CommunicatorIC

8. HelluvaHoax!

[​IMG]

Hello! We're your celebrity COMMITTEE OF EVIDENCE members!
    You're been charged with the crime of looking at the Internet, not
    donating to Joy's campaign fund and thereby sabotaging Mankind's only
    hope--- Scientology Celebrities! You could have avoided all this by simply
    agreeing to sell your house and donate the money to the IASP--the
    International Association of Scientology Politicians. Then, instead
    of having your family and friends disconnect from you, you
    would be in this uptone promo photo--grinning with
    the VVGIs that comes from being near
    movie & music messiahs like us.

9. CommunicatorIC

10. CommunicatorIC

11. CommunicatorIC

12. CommunicatorIC

More of Fox News pushing Joy Villa. In Joy Villa's introduction to this Fox Business video she claims she "helped raised over $2 Million dollars to help Texas and Florida." Please note the Mercury One charity she refers to is not connected to Scientology in any way, but was founded by Glenn Beck.

13. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa gave an interview to Rouser News. She said, "she is working privately with members of Donald Trump’s former presidential campaign, which include Roger Stone who resides in Florida." She also stated, "Steve Bannon expressed interest in working with her and her campaign."

On late Friday she provided a statement to Rouser News on Corey Lewandowski:

"“How dare he disrespect the trust America has put in him
    , he is expected to act in accordance with good conduct. He abused his influence. I am shocked at his behavior towards me. How dare he do this knowing it could bring bad press on our President? He is morally corrupt. I’m a married woman who respects the values of Gentlemanly conduct as most men exhibit. I won’t be intimidated into silence any longer,” she continued.

https://rousernews.com/2017/12/24/e...rassment-scandal-involving-corey-lewandowski/

/

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  14. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

With ANY Scientologist, if you have an asset or position that they think will raise their statistics, they will demand you use it for their benefit. Or else. They will badger you until you comply. If Joy has political position, she WILL get a stream of demands that she does favors for Scientology.

15. CommunicatorIC

Former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields has tweeted in support of Joy Villa regarding her allegations against Corey Lewandowski.

By way of background, in a prior incident Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm and yanked her down when she was exiting a press conference on March 8, 2016. Fields resigned from Breitbart News on March 13, 2016, citing the organization's handling of the matter. Lewandowski was charged with simple battery. Later, the Palm Beach County State Attorney declined to prosecute, saying there was insufficient evidence to prosecute.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  16. CommunicatorIC

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  17. HelluvaHoax!

So, let's recap, shall we?

Joy was....

First and foremost, always a remorseless self-promoter, doing or saying ANYTHING to get attention.

Like wearing outrageous "Say hello to my hot tits & pussy" dresses, again & again, at the Grammys. Like this---

[​IMG]

That didn't work, so she turned to politics.

She was rabidly against both Clinton and Trump, calling them both crazy and promoting that voters write in someone else.

Then, she was FOR BERNIE SANDERS!

Then, she was FOR DONALD TRUMP! (He wasn't "crazy" any more, apparently)

Then, she wore the Trump dress and started going on TV promoting how she is a Republican.

Depending on who she is talking to she also promotes how she is a Christian.

And, in other venues promotes that she is a Scientologist.

Now, she's a politician, running for office. No more "Say hello and okay to my vagina" any more.

She is all things to all people!

But she is on a death routing form. Same one that dead-ended horribly for so many others that thought they could beat Trump (or his organization) for their own gain. Bad move.

Remember Michelle Field. She tried it and crashed. Here's a fun time she flamed out on a live talk show and literally blew the interview when she was caught lying multiple times. Fascinating stuff.

Yeah, and she even lied about that "not being in the book" with a huge grin.

I include this wacky shit here because THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME ROUTING FORM that Joy Villa is on.

Many others, far richer and more influential than Joy, went on this same routing form and disgracefully self immolated.

Like Fox News' former megastar, MEGYN KELLY, who tried to use/play Trump as a hapless dupe (to build her own celebrity) and, by so doing, propel herserlf into hyper fame and mega money. Kelly actually thought she was smarter than everyone else. She quit Fox, went to another (uber liberal) network (after years of being the darling of conservatives) and then hit the wall of "OMG, NOW EVERYBODY HATES ME, MY RATINGS ARE FREAKING PATHETIC AND I'LL BE LUCKY TO BE A WEATHER GIRL AFTER THEY FIRE ME!!"

Back to Joy Villa.

She WILL get caught out on her many lies.

She WILL get humiliated about her "I'm a Christian! No wait, I'm a Scientologist!" hypocrisy.

She WILL get reviled, ridiculed and rejected as a Scientologist running to become WOGS' representative in government. It's ludicrous.

Joy has one agenda only: TO CLEAR THE PLANET

But, Joy has an even more senior agenda: TO TELL SCIENTOLOGY TO FUCK OFF WHEN SHE GETS RICH AND FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE WILL NO LONGER NEED THEM AS MUCH AS THEY NEED HER.

I am cynical of this person Joy. But she earned it.

Then she will become a glorious self-promoting ex-scientologist and try to use that to get herself a book deal and TV show like Leah did.

Yup, that's the routing form.

Watch it happen. Guaranteed Schedenfreude! Splurge on it!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  18. CommunicatorIC

It appears Scientology and Joy Villa may be an issue between Republican candidates in California's 43rd Congressional District.

Omar Navarro [@PressGop] is running for the Republican nomination for California's 43rd Congressional District to run against Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters. Navarro has very publicly allied himself with Joy Villa. On October 19, 2017, he appeared at a fund-raiser with Joy Villa and Joe Arpaio. Joy Villa endorsed Navarro in a YouTube video.

Edwin Duterte [@DuterteForCD43] is also running for the Republican nomination in the same Congressional District.

Duterte recently tweeted about Scientology and apparently his opponent, Navarro:

https://twitter.com/DuterteForCD43/status/945404701838905344

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. CommunicatorIC

Singer Joy Villa files criminal sexual assault complaint against Corey Lewandowski

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/26/politics/joy-villa-corey-lewandowski-police-report/

Re the Joy Villa - Corey Lewandowski sexual assault case, Lewandowski is facing 180 days in jail for misdemeanor sexual abuse in violation of District of Columbia Code § 22–3006 and a fine of $1,000 pursuant to District of Columbia Code § 22–3571.01(b)(4). There is no sex-offender registration for a misdemeanor conviction in Washington, D.C. where the victim is an adult unless the offender agrees to it in a plea agreement.

Under section 22–3006:

"Whoever engages in a sexual act or sexual contact with another person and who should have knowledge or reason to know that the act was committed without that other person’s permission, shall be imprisoned for not more than 180 days and, in addition, may be fined in an amount not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01."

District of Columbia Code § 22–3001(9) defines "sexual contact" as follows:

" “Sexual contact” means the touching with any clothed or unclothed body part or any object, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person."

20. CommunicatorIC

John Cardillo, host of 'Off The Cuff' on The Rebel TV and Communications Director, MAGA Coalition, tweeted:

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Joy Villa is not #MAGA.

I was sitting at breakfast last week at #SAS2017 with a prominent conservative, when Villa’s manager approached us and told us he dropped her as a client that morning.

Said Scientology pretty much dictates her actions and implied that’s she’s a fake.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/946003656347996160

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List