Scientology member Joy Villa launching exploratory committee into a Congressional run

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Milo is great

3. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Question:
    Is there a single bridge that Joy Villa hasn't burned?

Robbie Olson, Andre Soriano, Milo Yianoppoulos, Ivanka Trump, Lara Trump, Fox News, Corey Lewandowski, George Harris, Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump Jr. all want nothing to do with her.

Answer:

The only bridge that Princess Joy hasn't burned is the bridge to total ":censored:".
    :eek:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

LOL

She's a Scientologist.

Ergo, she eventually cognites that everyone is her enemy who needs to be disconnected from and/or attacked---besides Scientologists.

Isn't that precisely what people discover in their DOUBT FORMULA? Has anyone ever seen a Doubt Formula writeup that did not include the phrase: "My friends are Scientologists"

Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists are deluded enough to believe that befriending 15,000 Scientologists and making enemies of the world's other 7,441,980,000 people is a pro-survival concept? LOL

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • List
  5. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, she’s a Scientologist but she now has the distinction of having unseated Kirstie Alley as the
    Undisputed World’s Dumbest Celebrity Scientologist.

The award in this highly competitive category is informally referred to as ”The Fredo” - named of course after
    the inimitable Fredo Corleone.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. HelluvaHoax!

Hilarious!!!

We should not invalidate Joy Villa's OT win when she did a clay demo and cognited that alienating all non-scientologists on this planet will help make planetary clearing a reality.

7. CommunicatorIC

Milo pulled these from the full show and posted them separately:

8. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO at 54:42: Milo Yiannopoulos interviews Roger Stone about potential 27th Miami Congressional District candidate Joy Villa.

9. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

She can only be friends with people who will betray and hurt her the moment the org tells them to.

10. HelluvaHoax!

HellYeah! Standing ovation for that line!

This celebration calls for an analogy. . .

SCIENTOLOGISTS are to SCIENTOLOGY
    as
    MOTHS are to a flame WALL OF FIRE

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  11. HelluvaHoax!

Jeeeeez!

Roger Stone looks..........stoned. Or on drugs. Or drunk. Or on heavy medication. In all of his appearances on Fox and other networks, I never saw anything even resembling that bizarre amalgam of nervous tics and bizarre facial affectations.

WTF?! LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: SIRIUS XM Radio with MAGA dress designer Andre Soriano and MAGA spokesmodel Lisa Christiansen [@DrLisaCoaching] on the Joy Villa Scientology controversy,

13. CommunicatorIC

I just discovered the following December 28, 2017 article by The Pretty Patriot about Joy Villa. The article is lengthy, thoughtful and substantive.

Joy Villa Disgusts Me & I’m A Trump Supporter That Was Sexually Assaulted

http://theprettypatriot.com/sexual-assault-joy-villa

* * * * * BEGIN CONCLUSION * * * * *

…yeah. Joy Villa is a fraud with no substance, and has been for quite some time. She is trying to use the #MeToo bandwagon the same way she used the Trump one, and is getting what she’s long overdue for.

But more than anything, I need to hold myself accountable. I noticed the signs of a fraud months ago, but remained silent because I didn’t want people to think I was jealous or a hater. It’s not like my voice would have mattered in the long run, but I think that it’s hypocritical of me to accuse people of having no conviction without admitting my own failures.

* * * * * END CONCLUSION * * * * *

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Joy Villa Wears Anti-Abortion Dress
    On The 2018 Grammys Red Carpet

Grammys Red Carpet

[​IMG]

15. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

Well that's ..... charming?

16. CommunicatorIC

17. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

18. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

Obviously the artist/designer of this dress has no experience with color otherwise the orange and yellow would be in the proper positions and the crease in the color would have been pressed out. If your going to do a "simple" statement dress you have to be on point with all aspects. Her 15 minutes for wearing shocking dresses is over, no one cares any more and it doesn't generate positive publicity for anyone/thing/group.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  19. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

20. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List