Scientology member Marilyn Berdon has People magazine with Leah Remini removed from Target store

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 8, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

This does suggest a reverse strategy though - buy up all the People Magazines and slip them onto the reading tables in Hospital, Doctor and Dentist's waiting rooms, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Conversely, I thought she may have been vague because she didn't want anyone to be able to locate and contact the Target store, and reverse the situation.

I would analogize to Scientology videos of various goernment officials, clergy, charity officials, etc. praising Scientology that frequently do not name the official, but only give their title (e.g., "Member of City Council"). They do that to make it difficult, if not impossible, to contact the person and provide them with information.

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Oh my, that could never work!

Because Scientologists have "Advanced Technology" that "safeguards" mankind's "eternity".

To wit, when there is an "entheta" magazine or newspaper article, Scientology sends out its CCZDs1 to BUY UP ALL THE COPIES at the newsstand & newspaper vending machines.

Yes, Scientology has really done that, feebly attempting to purge entire CITIES of "illegal" reading material. I remember several examples, one being the time I stayed at Flag and went out for my customary morning walk to pick up a copy of the newspapers. Whoa, the local machine was empty! So I walked to the next--empty! And the next and the next and the next! No vending machines in the entire city of Clearwater had even one newspaper to sell! The cult had "erased" history!

I guess the theory goes that "wogs" have so little "knowingness" that they will never notice the disappearance of their favorite weekly periodicals and daily news publications.

Inspired by the success of their unprecedented Orwellian mind control, the COS then figured out how to disappear information from being exposed to Scientologists--by making it a "High Crime" to read anything negative about Scientology.

This kind of worked, due to Scientologists being obedient little CCZDs!

Then came the internet.

Scientology thought to themselves: "Hey, we'll make it a High Crime for Scientologists to look at the Internet, too!"

Then Scientologists go so busy writing success stories about their Total Freedom Censorship crusade--that they forget about something.

That 7.4 billion "wogs" merrily read the internet because they are not terrified of "losing their eternity".

Scientology is still trying to figure out what to do about the internet. So they set up hate websites. Because wogs never look at or post mean things on the Internet, LOL.

1 CCSD - (abbv): Causative Cult Zombie Drones

ps: Oh damn, I can't find the "superscript" format icon for footnotes. Anybody know if there is one?

4. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Right, I was aware of the whole going around and emptying all the newsstand tech. I recall them bragging about doing that way back when and it is why I think it would be good to facilitate the distribution of these things.

But I must have inadvertently regressed into my old Scientology valence because sincere people with nothing to hide don't "slip these onto reading tables" - they ask permission with full disclosure of why they would like to include them on the reading tables.