Scientology Paradoxes nothing new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Scientology, Jun 16, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

While I'm on the subject of bad taste, I find this image offensive.

[​IMG]

The fact that Hubbard has his greasy paws on a Fender bass guitar really upsets me for some reason!

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I don't think Hubbard was psychotic until later years. Most of his works came about from a very vivid imagination which would have done all of us and mankind a favor if he's just kept it directed at writing Science Fiction. He was a narcissist, which is a personality disorder. From what I recall, his mental breakdown. the issues that demonstrated psychosis - paranoia were minor compared towards the later years of his life. I believe, as he got older and after years of hiding from government authorities real and imagined. For example...was hiding on the seas fort many years, later on land, after he was ordered to trial as an un indicted co-conspirator in a case in Spain, IIRC. His story is all over the internet. Google search keywords Hubbard scientology psychosis and you will find lots of information, including many guesses on his mental statuses.

Many here know he was nuts.... but it was a calculating, charismatic nuts

3. Scientology

Scientology Patron

Thank you!
    And here is see the complexity again, with suggestions ranging from Bipolar to Schizophrenia although related. Then comes... the narcissistic side of it...
    Thanks
    Yes, a complex personality that might have changed a lot as time went by.

[​IMG]

Huh, lower the ground makes him higher, what a commander... on the commando bridge with all his onions of truth and a keelhauling of the disciple’s mind, to lover their resistance - From Ohm to Aum.

Just to get Hugh.

A nut with some bolts and a lot of things that many thought was the Omega-3 of the time & crackpot openings.

Also temporal lobe epilepsy was suggested. I lack the deep understanding in all this diagnosis and their inter-correlations. I guess the criteria of the diagnosis also have changed...

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...s/002374.html#
    In this article it suggests that LRH had a schizophrenia diagnosis but that could not be verified by the references... as far as i could follow. http://www.xenu.net/archive/ronthenut/
    "In the late 1940s at least two experts diagnosed L. R. Hubbard as paranoid schizophrenic. After that time, more and more people who worked for Hubbard observed him getting worse as the years passed. "
    It's just a statement without backup .. or?

This forum has a massive of discussions and references, that's fantastic!
    [​IMG]
    Thinking around....
    Bluebird and LRH engagements in bluebird-pre-MKULTRA ARTICHOCE
    Pat Broeker, Blubird named after a phenobarbital brand
    and wonder what is known.

4. Scientology

Scientology Patron

Seldom one sees the points where one connects to the underlay, just because the feet are in the way. Perspective compiling the arrow.

Hmmm, that's me lacking imagination and having bad taste. :) So when i declare my heart-full thanks and love to you, you know why.

[​IMG]

Reading & Thinking about why Pat Broeker is silent. an old thread here.
    -Why speak to an organization that took his hidden frameworks made in collaboration with LRH, that brings a split to the relation with his wife and stole the role, framed and re-framed his life.

If he was greedy he would fight. David Miscavige has a big reason to be afraid of anyone acting like himself, taking from others and he would then have the biggest reason to fear those he stole most from. Miscavige does not respect LRH's intentions more than he could alter them, that might be a heavy reason to pay private investigators.

Marty Rathbun in tampa news
    http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/rathbun.shtml
    inflicting a tasteless split from Annie Tidman-Broeker in order to get the hidden OT notes Pat Broeker was working on.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard could always blame someone else, and that he had co-writers fit that purpose well. Its hard to see any logic's suddenly appearing.

To me Miscavige is a conman and he had a good teacher in Lafayette Ronald Hubbard. Annie Tillman who started early in the asbestos filled Apollo later on got the dirty lung cancer and had to leave the Gold base. I can see nothing golden here. Confessions of the deepest personal secrets gives gravity to those who knows.

[​IMG]
    Keep scientology Working - thats the most important !!!!
    because it never have been working as the PR want to sell it - plenty of proofs out there.

Let me project you a light wave
    [​IMG]

Script in the sculpture how you are being used.
    Mold in the fold thin soldier. Opposition.

The masters in psychic cannibalism never ever in history has been leaving whole skeletons. Man is good to a cannibal - so the reasons of evil is external said the cannibal. Come to my bridge & unite the purpose of desire. To pass my Starmark*

[​IMG]

5. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Excellent. Bad taste with a quick wit! :biggrin:

6. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

:hifive:

Yeah, but with a 'nick' like that, it's just 'nix' .