Scientology Ramps-Up New Dead Agent Attack Against David Love

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by Intelligence, Oct 31, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

Cross-Posted frpm WWP:

Scientology Narconon submits 37 additional Exhibits to the Montreal Courthouse in defense of their lawsuit filed by David Love against Scientology Narconon Trois-Rivieres et al.

SUBJECT THREAD HERE:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...logy/page8&highlight=david+love+files+lawsuit

David Love responds October 31, 2016 with 29 pages of addition Exhibits to the Montreal Courthouse.

These Scientology Narconon Exhibits are clearly Dead Agent attacks to distract the Court/Judge from the prima facie case before the Court. (prima facie establishment of a legally required rebuttable presumption. It is generally understood as a flexible evidentiary standard that measures the effect of evidence as meeting, or tending to meet, the proponent's burden of proof on a given issue).

In Exhibit D-37, the Respondents refer to David Love's association with Anonymous by presenting a case here in the Exhibit:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...roup-sentenced-to-63-months-in-federal-prison

January 22, 2015

Although David Love has no criminal record, Scientology Narconon submits Exhibits to the Court in reference to a case where the Judge dismissed the case with prejudice (With prejudice dismisses case on the unfounded merits of the case. The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim.)

My employer requested a criminal records check: 2016-08-22:

[​IMG]

Scientology Narconon Respondents submitted numerous Exhibits in reference to my association with Anonymous at several protests in Canada and the United States.

Respondents submitted numerous Exhibits in reference to YouTube videos I produced, videos Narconon produced of my speeches at Narconon, and copies on my Attests and Narconon Success Stories.

Other Dead Agent Exhibits will be posted Post-Trial.

After consulting with a Lawyer and others, we've handled all these Exhibits submitted by the Respondents, and submitted our own 29 pages on new Exhibits today.

Canadian Media have indicated they will be in the Montreal Courtroom on November 25, 2016.

Thank you Anonymous and others for your support and encouragement.