What's new

Scientology ready to sue HBO for Copyright Infringement!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I know it's been said a million times but it's hitting me like a ton of bricks now how all of this is one big dramatization of L Ron Hubbard's psychosis via the group he founded through the policies he wrote. That sounds so simple and obvious but it's profound in a way I can only sense and not put into words.

They are all imprisoned inside the mind of L Ron Hubbard -- no, they ARE collectively, the still living and actively dramatized mind of L Ron Hubbard. The only way to escape is to wake up from the trance and grab one's own mind back and run like hell.

They can't see it because Ron couldn't see it. No one hated and wanted to attack the media and the "outside world" more than Hubbard. His paranoia was deep and pathological. It is their duty and obligation to follow in his foot steps and do the same in utter, blind obedience because they ARE him.

Sindy, you took the words right of my mind. Your post mirrors my thoughts. You said it better than I ever could. You have a lovely way with words.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
i swear to you that I actually have one of those (with a telescopic handle, like the old car antennas).
Mrs. Churchill got it after she became tired of having me constantly ask her to scratch my back.
i have no trouble reaching the front stuff.

LOL. I bought a similar item when I was in Scottsdale AZ last December as a silly gift for a friend. It too is telescopic but the scratching end is a chicken foot and was advertised as a back scratcher. I'll have to tell my friend that it can have a dual purpose and can also use to scratch his junk. But, maybe he already figured that out on his own by now.

Sindy

Crusader
Sindy, you took the words right of my mind. Your post mirrors my thoughts. You said it better than I ever could. You have a lovely way with words.

It's eery, right? All these people so sure they're the most independent thinking bunch in existence have been fully assimilated and are now the unknowing but very active mind of Ron -- like Ron is running these people via some remote control device from Target 2 or wherever the hell he is. Did I say hell? :whistling:

LOL...just kidding I don't believe in hell.

Maybe when Ron discarded his mortal coil he realized what a bad boy he'd been and now he's doing conditions. One of the steps on his amends project is to destroy his past creation on Earth, in other words, he needs to self-destruct. :ohmy: :biggrin: He really wants to get the hell out of ethics there on Target 2 so he's trying to get it done as fast as he can.

See what it feels like to wait in the MAAs office for [STRIKE]weeks[/STRIKE] years Ron? Pfft!

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Lard! This one is even worse.

These missives make me facepalm.

s.m.h.

Facepalm? I thought we have already arrived at "facecouch" stage:

attachment.php

JustSheila

Crusader

Yea, Syn, your post really nails it. :thumbsup: Very insightful.

This letter by Monique Yingling is a great example. The items she brings up were part of the PR campaign of released information to general members of COS - I remember hearing about the supposed IRS agent conspiracy, etc., of people being harassed, how Scientology helped straighten out the IRS, yadda yadda yadda back in the 80s.

It's odd that rather than provide any real information, she, as an attorney, simply regurgitated the same propaganda about the IRS that was told to the Scientology public so many years ago.

Yes, it's true, Marty Rathbun, David Miscavige and others met privately with IRS officials to work out some sort of agreement. Why would Monique Yingling be there? What OSA and RTC said and did was Sea Org business. It was unusual, underhanded and possibly illegal, and Monique Yingling was not Sea Org so wasn't any more welcome there than a public Scientologist. Boo hoo, Monique.

She claims the IRS was underhanded, unfair, and corrupt, but completely above boards and shining with integrity on this agreement. Sorry, Monique - you can't have it both ways.

Can an individual person claim she was present during every meeting called and held by others? Of course not. That's a contradictory statement. Only the person who called or held the meetings can state whether the other person attended all of them. Monique Yingling thus provides even more reason to call David Miscavige to court to testify.

It's also true that the Church of Scientology was attempting to bully the IRS with frivolous lawsuits as its "attack attack attack", as it continues to prove through its continual attack of Alex Gibney and others involved with the HBO film. Thanks for proving our point and rehashing this method for the world to see, Monique.

But it all comes down to the twisted think of Hubbard. That Monique's mind has become similarly twisted isn't such a surprise, but it's still a bit amazing to see in writing like this.

Here is the classic Hubbard paranoia about "the government is out to get us." Here is the classic Church of Scientology reaction, based on its own paranoia, of "let's sue the shit out of the IRS everywhere we can and attack them, as they are a suppressive group." Here is the denial after the fact and perception of themselves as heroes, when what they actually did was act like criminal psychopaths in the real world due to imaginary enemies.

Note that the supposed agent that was conspiring to plant information was never brought forward as a witness and this entire story was discounted. And this silly story was the Church of Scientology's ENTIRE excuse for attempting to terrorize and intimidate the taxing branch of the US government. Also, even if this were true, how is it that the Church of Scientology would have secret recordings of IRS conversations with exScns? Unless it secretly planted hundreds of cameras or sent its members to infiltrate the IRS office, violating human rights and breaking federal laws to infiltrate a government office YET AGAIN?

More likely the recording seemed suspiciously like a staged event and that's why the judge threw it out. Yet Monique Yingling still believes the myth. And in the evil psychs. And in government conspiracies against Scientology, and probably invisible aliens, too. And that all this abuse of governments and others by Scientology is justified because of the paranoid mindset "they tried to get us first". Violating privacy and federal laws and harassing and intimidating the government and government employees is okay, in Monique's paranoid Scientological mindset, because, "they tried to get us first and we were just protecting ourselves." She sees herself as a hero. How twisted. She sounds just like Al Capone.

From Dale Carnegie's book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

humans reject criticism of their actions by citing examples from history, one such example is Al Capone, the infamous racketeering kingpin of the 1920's who eluded lawful imprisonment for so long and whose actions resulted in countless murders for personal profit. Capone never blamed himself for his avarice and the bloodshed, instead he claimed that he was a 'public benefactor' and that he spent the best years of his life devoted to giving to others 'the lighter pleasures' whilst all he got for his genorosity was 'the existence of a hunted man';
http://busgrad-hubpages.hubpages.co...ds-and-Influence-People-Dale-Carnegies-Advice

Monique Yingling, even as an outside paid attorney, is a walking parody copy of the arrogant, paranoid Hubbard. If she and her gang of abusive Scientology lawyers weren't so vicious and destructive, you could almost feel sorry for them for believing the delusion and for how warped their minds have become from long term contact with the insanity of Scientology. Almost, but no. :no: At this point, after their decades of damage, as Churchill would say - they can just go fuck themselves.
FUCK YOU, DM, OSA, RONBOTS, SCIENTOLOGY ATTORNEYS, TROLLS AND ALL THE REST OF YOU
SCIENTOLOGY CULT ZOMBIES!

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Depressing to think that the staffer writing the krs, or checking to make sure nobody's escaping or making people run up stairs is him or herself treated similarly.

Very Stalinist.

Leland

Crusader
I took it down...a bit too rough...

And perhaps some wouldn't understand the picture....

Last edited:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Yea, Syn, your post really nails it. :thumbsup: Very insightful.

This letter by Monique Yingling is a great example. The items she brings up were part of the PR campaign of released information to general members of COS - I remember hearing about the supposed IRS agent conspiracy, etc., of people being harassed, how Scientology helped straighten out the IRS, yadda yadda yadda back in the 80s.
Yes, it's true, Marty Rathbun, David Miscavige and others met privately with IRS officials to work out some sort of agreement. Why would Monique Yingling be there? What OSA and RTC said and did was Sea Org business. It was unusual, underhanded and possibly illegal, and Monique Yingling was not Sea Org so wasn't any more welcome there than a public Scientologist. Boo hoo, Monique.

She claims the IRS was underhanded, unfair, and corrupt, but completely above boards and shining with integrity on this agreement. Sorry, Monique - you can't have it both ways.

Can an individual person claim she was present during every meeting called and held by others? Of course not. That's a contradictory statement. Only the person who called or held the meetings can state whether the other person attended all of them. Monique Yingling thus provides even more reason to call David Miscavige to court to testify.

It's also true that the Church of Scientology was attempting to bully the IRS with frivolous lawsuits as its "attack attack attack", as it continues to prove through its continual attack of Alex Gibney and others involved with the HBO film. Thanks for proving our point and rehashing this method for the world to see, Monique.

I remember the local OSA guy talking about recruiting public to sue the IRS.
They were also trying to gather as much dirt to use against them.

3304vo2.jpg

Chess

Patron with Honors
Well there's another obvious wrinkle I'm not sure if anyone mentioned.

HBO buys cruise's movies. Going to their website, I see they are running Edge of Tomorrow now.

lol

OHHHH...
Isn't that a piece of deliciousness. Thank you for posting that.
I hope it really does turn into a - "egg meet face" for Cruise, Travolta and those massive hypocrites of celebs who promote miscavige and his cult of bloodsuckers - (no offence to Sookie) but those assholes need a new place to crap.

Leland

Crusader
OHHHH...
Isn't that a piece of deliciousness. Thank you for posting that.
I hope it really does turn into a - "egg meet face" for Cruise, Travolta and those massive hypocrites of celebs who promote miscavige and his cult of bloodsuckers - (no offence to Sookie) but those assholes need a new place to crap.

Yea! I'd really like to see Sumner Redstone kick that jack ass Cruise....to the curb.

One more thing:

The letters that are posted are indeed real (except for the 2 "funny" ones).

The most funny thing about the letters / attacks is that they NEVER talk about what the ex-parishioners have to say. It's all character assassination:

- Oh, he's a wife beater, so you can't trust him!
- This dude scratches his balls, you can't trust him!
- This lady slept with this guy, so you can't trust her!

And so on and so on

They don't talk about the content of the movie. You know what else is funny? They didn't see the documentary when they put up all those allegations. They we're attacking everybody willy-nilly, even people that don't have anything to do with the movie.

There is still some time left. The letters are getting harsher and harsher. I think Tom Cruise / John Travolta are going to use their "power" (or what is left of it) within Hollywood to try to stop the movie (Just like Tom tried in South Park). I'm sure something is going to happen days before the documentary will be released. They don't want this shit to air, and they are getting desperate.

Comparing the Marvin Gaye estate vs Pharell copyright case with a documentary that has the right to use footage (fair use)?
Desperation.

Re: BR's post, and Sindy's post about the COS staff are LRH.......

"What Would Ron Do"?
Well, he would go extra psycho, so that's what they will do. They HAVE to take more action than those letters. They HAVE to take action to stop the movie.

That little volcano on DSMH is going to EE - rupt! Gunna be BTs flying through the air...................

JustSheila

Crusader
I remember the local OSA guy talking about recruiting public to sue the IRS.
They were also trying to gather as much dirt to use against them.

3304vo2.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow! You actually have a copy of this! Good on ya, cakemaker!

How convenient that Monique Yingling "forgot" to mention the smear campaign and coordinated efforts by the Church of Scientology to encourage and support others to file lawsuits against the IRS. Since she claims she was part of everything going on with the IRS case, then she's an accomplice, isn't she?

Uh oh! DM is going to have a fit to see this sort of evidence. Monique and the other attorneys just might end up declared SP. heh. :coolwink:

Chess

Patron with Honors
Yea! I'd really like to see Sumner Redstone kick that jack ass Cruise....to the curb.

Just had a look at that Sumner Redstone fella - geezers, he's worth $b6.3 :yes:
I hate to use a scio term but does anyone get the feeling the word "motivator" is haunting the likes of miscavige, Cruise et al
HBO just doing its thing... :clap:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
GO DAVEY GO!!!
MAKE THINGS GO RIGHT!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Scientology_wants_to_sue_HBO_over_Going_Clear_(feat_Lady_Gaga)_demotivational_by_eldritch_cuckoo.jpg
    Scientology_wants_to_sue_HBO_over_Going_Clear_(feat_Lady_Gaga)_demotivational_by_eldritch_cuckoo.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 108