What's new

Scientology Stalker

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Hmm... I wonder.

Do you think this might be the same guy?

Jabba_the_PI_zps497cbe46.jpg

It's the chins.

Anonycat

Crusader
This is odd. I don't get why he has pictures up of the truck's decals but no shot of the truck itself. Obviously, unless the truck was missing it's plates, he could find the owner with a plate search through the DMV. He has a pretty good shot of the guy, but it's cropped pretty tightly. I wonder how much this is about actually finding the guy and how much it is about sending a message to OSA - you're violating the temp restraining order. The old "noisy investigation..."PL at work.

Mimsey

My thought exactly.

RogerB

Crusader
Umm, I vaguely remember that there is photo and face recognition apps available that can search for a face to get a fit to an identity if the face is on the www.

I just plugged that idea into Google and came up with all sorts of goodies:

https://www.google.com/#q=photo+recognition+apps

I am no techie, and still getting my new PC up after my of XP blew up . . . but maybe one of you techies with some time available can do the trick of having one of these apps search places like facebook and linkedin etc.

R

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Umm, I vaguely remember that there is photo and face recognition apps available that can search for a face to get a fit to an identity if the face is on the www.

I just plugged that idea into Google and came up with all sorts of goodies:

https://www.google.com/#q=photo+recognition+apps

I am no techie, and still getting my new PC up after my of XP blew up . . . but maybe one of you techies with some time available can do the trick of having one of these apps search places like facebook and linkedin etc.

R

Why would we need facial recognition apps when we have Rich? Rich Rich come out come out wherever you are!!!:eyeroll:

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
Why would we need facial recognition apps when we have Rich? Rich Rich come out come out wherever you are!!!:eyeroll:

So, what you are saying is that the guy in the photo is really only an actor playing the part of the guy who stalked Marty, right? Mmmm, yeah. I can see that... :biggrin:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
View attachment 6868

Looks creepy. (click to enlarge)

Looks like one of those lovely Texas PIs. Neck chain and all.

His truck also sports one of those special decals that all black women just love to see on old trucks that follow them:

View attachment 6869

I'm wondering what the writing is on his pocket? The pic doesn't show enough.... maybe just a clothing label? Is it normal for a label to go on the top of a pocket?

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
I'm wondering what the writing is on his pocket? The pic doesn't show enough.... maybe just a clothing label? Is it normal for a label to go on the top of a pocket?
I think it might say "Guy Harvey" - who is a marine life illustrator who also has a line of fishing shirts/clothing - very popular in the southern states.

b74684f39ca6d613b8d484e2ebaee6d9.jpg

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Something is bothering me about the pics at Marty's blog - I can't quite put my finger on it.

Why is the photo so inconveniently cropped? Who took the photo? Is it bad photography skills? Are there more pics? Why is there only a pic of the decal on the truck, but no pic of the truck? When were the pics taken? The angle of the pic makes it hard to identify facial features, along with the cropping. What is Marty's intention in putting up the pics on his blog and having Tony put one of them at the Underground Bunker?

The photos create too many questions. :questions:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something is bothering me about the pics at Marty's blog - I can't quite put my finger on it.

Why is the photo so inconveniently cropped? Who took the photo? Is it bad photography skills? Are there more pics? Why is there only a pic of the decal on the truck, but no pic of the truck? When were the pics taken? The angle of the pic makes it hard to identify facial features, along with the cropping. What is Marty's intention in putting up the pics on his blog and having Tony put one of them at the Underground Bunker?

The photos create too many questions. :questions:

Yes, that is a bit odd. However, I do wonder if that is an electronic device in the shirt pocket? And the HARDCORE TEXAN decal looks like it might be on a tailgate. Regardless the paint job is not smooth at all and is that a reflective tape to the right of it or a partial tail light lens. If a tail light lens it could be perhaps narrowed down to year and model of pick up

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
So, what you are saying is that the guy in the photo is really only an actor playing the part of the guy who stalked Marty, right? Mmmm, yeah. I can see that... :biggrin:

Actually I don't really even know who Marty is being I was out for so long. And as I've never really followed threads about him or looked him up I'm usually puzzled as to why he gets so much publicity on the board. DuM DuM, Davis and Rinder I'm aware of through the board mainly. Don't they sound like a law firm? I just like to pile on with sarcasm when he comes up is all because he's been some kind of big shot in the cult apparently, you know about piling on don't you.
Actually it just occurred to me, didn't DuM DuM play Satch's pal Louie on the Bowery Boys or was he too short? In any event he's a ringer!
Actually that's Rich you're referring to and the posts of mine that had me in his category in your mind are generally realized to either be true by now or at least much more true than the altitudinals that originally bashed me were able to grasp. Need to get with the times dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LP6G3tKhCc

Last edited:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Okay, at the Underground Bunker, it was mentioned that Marty talked about this stalker before. Here is the blog entry...

You’re Damn Right We’ve Got The Blues- November 20, 2012
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/youre-damn-right-weve-got-the-blues/

The pic of the Confederate flag decal that day (over a year ago):

img_1036.jpg

Pic of the Confederate flag decal on blog entry yesterday (March 3, 2014:

img_1035.jpg

Cropped differently and later one a blurred (easy to do in Photoshop), but same pic.

:unsure: :questions:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Maybe he's just getting around to doing it again in a "new unit of time", lol, or maybe he's deliberately missing withholds in order to provoke a reaction. He does that. I could speculate further but won't, the permutations are many and varied.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega: Have you seen this man?

Tony Ortega: Have you seen this man?
http://tonyortega.org/2014/03/04/br...ntologys-original-operating-thetan-level-six/

Yesterday, Marty Rathbun posted this photo at his blog yesterday, saying that he’s asking for information about the man depicted in it…
The individual in the photograph below was hired by Scientology Inc. to stalk my wife not too long ago. I would appreciate it if folks would distribute this around interested forums asking that anyone who recognizes him to please provide me with the name and contact information for this individual, at [email protected]. Thank you.
Hey, we’d like to know who he is too! Take a good look…

Stalker.jpg

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Re: Tony Ortega: Have you seen this man?

You have not been reading the posts in this thread? Anyway, some of the comments are worth reading at the Bunker, but basically this in a nutshell...

Jimmy3 aegerprimo2 hours ago Mooser may be right that it is some kind of gamesmanship. I don't have a guess at what angle he would be playing. But based on the cropping, I'm guessing that the full photos reveal a lot more and I don't know why he would hold them back if he were really trying to figure out who this man is.

I'm not wasting any more time on this thread, unless real news of a violation of Mosey's TRO happens. THAT would be news we can use. :carryon:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

You have not been reading the posts in this thread? Anyway, some of the comments are worth reading at the Bunker, but basically this in a nutshell...

I'm not wasting any more time on this thread, unless real news of a violation of Mosey's TRO happens. THAT would be news we can use. :carryon:

I read every post in this thread. I simply cross-posted a relevant item from Tony's blog to this thread.

freethinker

Sponsor

He did it for Dave, it has more meaning to Dave than to anyone else, it's a message to Dave.

Okay, at the Underground Bunker, it was mentioned that Marty talked about this stalker before. Here is the blog entry...

You’re Damn Right We’ve Got The Blues- November 20, 2012
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/youre-damn-right-weve-got-the-blues/

The pic of the Confederate flag decal that day (over a year ago):

img_1036.jpg

Pic of the Confederate flag decal on blog entry yesterday (March 3, 2014:

img_1035.jpg

Cropped differently and later one a blurred (easy to do in Photoshop), but same pic.

:unsure: :questions:
It could be a resized copy - that would explain the loss in sharpness. less pixels = less sharpness. Mimsey

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Okay, I finally remembered where I know him from.

He's Leon Kowalski - the first replicant that Harrison Ford took down in 'Blade Runner'.

leon_kowalski_sci_pi_zps2fd53252.jpg

If you run into him, use the Voight-Kampff machine. (It's got to be more use that auditing, right?)

PTS

Elliott
That so many people are intent on running around doing favors for Marty frankly makes me a little sick in my mouth.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
That so many people are intent on running around doing favors for Marty frankly makes me a little sick in my mouth.

I hear ya, Bro. :yes:

IMHO, Marty likes it that way. :coolwink:

I'm patiently waiting for a sincere, honest apology from the latest version of "New, Improved, Reformed" Marty to ESMBers and true Exes...especially David Mayo...for trashing them with lies, half truths and vitriol on his Blog, but, I ain't holding my breath. :no:

Face:)

Last edited: