Scientology, the CIA & MK ULTRA

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Smackthis., Sep 7, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

But I thought RO peeps considered themselves Scientologists, just the CBR version rather than the Hubbard version. Did he really say he wasn't a Scientologist, or merely that he wasn't a member of the CofS?

Paul

2. Loohan

Loohan Am I Mettaya?

That is very interesting as both Scientology and Project Scamalot are run by the CIA. Only about half a dozen of their interviewees are not agents.
    Freezone.de is also run by satanists, BTW, and is another op. This is why Bill promotes it.

I highly recommmend this video. It gets into a bunch of the Scamalotters doing Masonic hand signs at their :laugh::laugh::laugh:Awake and Aware event.

[video=youtube;5fU7bPXWauE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=5fU7bPXWauE[/video]

3. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

I don't know anything really about Ron's org other than it was started by Capt. Bill and he was really out there.

Does Ron's org use Scientology as written by Ron or what Capt Bill said it was? I don't know.

He said he was not a member of the CO$. If there is no distinction where Scientology is concerned then he was a Scientologist.

From what techless wrote, it seemed there was a distinction and that he had started with the CO$.

That is why I wrote that. I assumed :duh: there was a difference quite large between the two practices.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  4. Smackthis.

Smackthis. Patron

I originally posted the video to be thought provoking.

Given that most of the documents concerning MK Ultra and its 149 sub-projects were destroyed , is it not
    conceivable that something like scientology was dreamed up. A simple project to test brainwashing
    techniques - of a non-drug nature - on the public and just observe the outcomes.

Maybe not.

Maybe Dianetics and Scientology are - for arguments sake - sole products of Hubbard and
    are behaviour modification factories that have been allowed to operate for the purpose of scientific observation
    or are seen as a plus towards the goal of dumbing man down and thus manipulate.

Why have the authorities not raided the Hole?

There is no or ever has been any suggestion that Miscaviage has ties too or takes orders from the CIA
    or has any connection too what may be the current version of the MK Ultra/Monarch project.

Is it possible?

Could Suri Cruise be the first Scientology/Monarch product?

Could she be easier to disassociate therefore program because her mother, prior to her birth,
    was involved in scientology?

It might sound far fetched or even loopy.

Cetainly it is safe to say there is zero connection between Scio and MK Ultra - ( I do think Suri will be a Monarch, I hope I am wrong. ) - as it stands.

5. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

6. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Project Camelot and Scientology

Project Camelot.... An interview with 'Dane Tops':
    The man who blew the Church of Scientology wide open

http://www.projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

Personal note: I never liked Kerry Cassidy. She is a terrible interviewer.

7. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Re: Project Camelot and Scientology

This stuff belongs in a fiction novel.
    (ETs on the moon? Oh, puleease! :eyeroll: )

Here is another one from Project Camelot:

http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  8. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I see that Dane Tops is still telling people that Scientology was taken over by the Illuminati because:

a) Hubbard's 1950 Dianetics showed that any buried memory could be received and the powers-that-be regarded this as dangerous to their plans.

b) Hubbard's discoveries in Scientology showed that people could develop super human abilities and the powers-that-be regarded this as dangerous to their plans.

For a laugh. The 'Reconstituted 1950s thread' - includes some of Hubbard's letters to the FBI:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31867-Reconstituted-1950s-thread

9. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Uh, yeah. Duh. :melodramatic::hysterical:

10. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

I agree with that last sentence.

I looked through the Project Camelot stuff. I have just been watching the Erin Rothschild interview. It seems to me that her story is not truthful. She seems to have trouble answering questions directly. She claims to be a paternal Rothschild from "over there" (another dimension) and doesn't know her birth mother (a Sinclair). She has a brother who is a Rockefeller. It sounds like it has all been pulled from a David Icke book rather from her own memory or recovery program. Does anyone else want to have a look at her video and give their point of view? Hannah Rothschild goes to my synagogue, I wonder what she would say if I asked her about an "Erin". Erin say's her father doesn't have a birth certificate or anything traceable. Erin doesn't either!!!

That's really interesting. The Freezone's major split from the Church in the early 80's was based upon, aside from the physical and financial abuses, the idea that M15 had taken over Scientology. Some of the logos and images used by FZ groups have occult and Arthurian connections, just like Scientology and other occult groups. Are they showing images of the lost 13th tribe? Is there a connection to Scotland and Ireland? The messenger who informed Ron of his sons death travelled to Ireland to inform him. It may be circumstantial that these groups use these logo's, or even subconscious. I suppose it is the nature of the beast!

I was involved with RO for a while. They study Scientology in a less restricted way and then use CBR OT material for upper levels which I've never seen. I do know that a known Scientologist from Saint Hill used to go to their meetings in Kent and was able to collect information on the people that go there.

11. Vittorio

Project Camelot discussed over at the David Icke forums;

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246925

My favourite comment is "why does the interviewer keep saying okay"

(I just noticed listening to Erin's video that she's been on Mars too!!!!)

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/erin-rothschild-tells-world-what-it-was.html

Read the comments at the bottom of this link about Project Camelot. I would concur that it is a disinformation website to the core. It only goes further to make me believe that certain individual in the FZ are not who they say they are.

12. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Some background for lurkers:

The original Free Zone (two words), now also called Ron's Org, believed that the Markabians had taken over Scientology. Of course the Markabians ran M15, CIA, KGB, Illuminati, etc., and almost everything else, having thoroughly infiltrated the power centers of Earth with their - according to Captain Bill Robertson - "200,000" Markabian agents.

According to Bill Robertson, Hubbard (a.k.a. Elron Elray) is the "Sector 9 Commander" (Sector Nine is a portion of the galaxy), and Robertson (a.k.a. Astar Paramejgian) is Deputy Sector Commander.

As a side note, it occurred to me, since the indisputable confirmation of Hubbard's authorship of the 1980 "Truth Revealed/3rd Wall of Fire" HCOB, that Bill Robertson was inspired by that document - which contains only theory - to create his OT 8, which is called the "Excalibur' level, but was initially called "Super NOTs." Here's the description of it from Ron's Orgs, and an image of their Grade Chart:

" 'Excalibur' - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the 7th dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness." http://www.freezone.org/e_bridge.htm

[​IMG]

Here's another description of the Ron's Org Bridge: http://www.ronsorg.ch/english/bridgeenglish.htm

Message from Ron to the the founder of the Free Zone and Ron's Orgs. From Hubbard dated 11 May 1986:

"I wish to thank all my friends in the Free-Zone and especially Captain Bill, who carried on in spite of great odds, on my behalf.

"The tech is all in his hands and is ready for you now. I wish you all success on it.

"When enough are ready for OT 17 and OT 18, I will return..."
    http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob22.htm

Some other items from Captain Bill and Ron's Orgs:

"The Free Zone Decree was received on Earth on the 10th of November, 1982 at 1030 GMT. It states, 'as relayed from mainship, Sector 9'..."

This is the FZ Marching song and FZ Decree: http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

And here's Xenu's SP Declare: http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob20.htm

And then, Markab, the Final Handling: http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob19.htm

Ron's Orgs is the largest and most successful FZ group.

I suspect that the Markabians will be busy suppressing this Free Zone data, just as they suppressed Ron's cancellation of Disconnection and Fair Game in 1968, which created the false impression in the minds of the Earth people, a.k.a. Teegeeackians, a.k.a. meatballs, a.k.a. wogs, that Scientology is a wacky cult. :whistling:

13. Dulloldfart

14. Vittorio

Thank you to those posting the videos! An hour out of your life might seem like a long time, but it is worthwhile.

Here are some things I notice;

1. In the Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy video there is definitely a lot of auditing acknowledgements being used in the conversation. When Scientology is mentioned Bill goes off onto a ramble and seems to stumble in his word pronunciations. He also claims to have never been a Scientologist but is declared SP? He goes on and on and Kerry has to cut in and "bring him to present time".

2. In the Erin Rothschild interview Kerry also uses a lot of auditing acknowledgments and doesn't really engage with her interviewee.

3. I get the feeling of mind control when I watch the Kerry and Bill video, but not so much from Kerry, but from Bill. It might just be nauseating listening to the endless grandstanding.

TR's and Alice in Wonderland are mentioned earlier on in the thread. Alice in Wonderland is a surreal book/movie and allegedly used in mind control programming. A part of the TR's is to direct and control a conversation and a person. Controlling a person might be useful some times (yesterday we had a clearly mentally ill woman come into where I work who we needed to get out of the building) but this course early on the bridge could be seen as a test in "how much will a person take" and from there onwards the TR's are much easier to use on each other in ANY situation not just situations that risk becoming unpleasant. It can also be a technique used that whenever a person has emotions arise to the surface that they are immediately shut down.

Arnie, I don't agree with what you say about people being in a trance. That's because most people in Scientology knew exactly what they were doing and the stories here and all over the net are extremely detailed. What Scientology is capable of doing is make very compos mentis individuals, very aware of how to control each other. I don't think for a moment that any of us were in a trance, far from it. The only thing that could back this up is diagnosis from GP's and health professionals who have found common patterns in ex-Scientologists they've treated. Does such a study exist?

(EDIT; In the Bill and Kerry video I remember a part of the conversation which sounded a little "robotic" where Scio talk was exchanged about 5 or 6 times).

15. Loohan

Loohan Am I Mettaya?

Funny thing. For many years i have been "rescuing" Targeted Individuals, ET abductees, black magic victims, gang-stalked people, etc.
    I have found countless species of physical and "etheric" life forms, many of them evil, many good. Countless evil species have been eradicated in recent years.
    I have tracked many varieties of reptilian shapeshifters on Earth to their homes in other galaxies.
    But so far i have detected no trace of Markabians. Can anybody point me to some? There must be pix on the web of their location if they exist (which i am 99.9% certain they do not).

Also i have never detected a BT, even tho i have a fair bit of wild and weird ghost-busting experience. Can anyone stir some BTs up in me? Or another person whose pic i can find on the web?
    I have to look askance at any "therapy" addressing "BTs".

16. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

RO peeps do consider themselves scientologists.

I know Bill fairly well. Like many in ROs he was never in CO$.
    He considers himself a scientologist.

We together were mostly responsible for forming a Rons Org in the UK. He was also
    a very long time friend of Clive Nicols, I believe stemming from university days, and
    Clive was also part of an effort to form a UK Rons Orgs.

Bill has many other interests and on his latest forum he was asked about scientology
    and gave some info and their was quite a bit of interest in recieving auditing Ect. He
    contacted me to give him contacts in various parts of the world for auditing. This was around 3 months ago.

17. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

Thanks for putting this up. I've gotten sidetracked here past few days but had read and was going to post it too.

The strangest thing I found starting from the original Camelot vid I posted, is that Bill says Dane Tops is Ingo Swann. So the letter is from him, and then the written interview about the letter and the Camelot site says all sorts of things supporting Scn and Hub.

But yes, Bill appears to be a Scn albeit RO, so it does seem to put a very large tie-in with all the stuff on their site and Scn...conspiracies, aliens, you name. And ya, Kerry can be a bit of an 'interrupter' in interviews, etc - though she clearly states that she is not affiliated with any religious org. (in the FAQ section of their site.)

I just find it interesting in all these connections, which tend to have the effect of 'helping' one believe it all could be true. I don't know for certain, certainly - but seems so many who've at least been in Scn, have notable weirdnesses about them, which seems to follow suit of it being totally messed up - and regarding that Erin Rothchilds interview - she too seems to have been seriously effected at some point, making all this programming stuff feasible to me.

So I'm not inclined to believe that just because these folks do not have gracious and 'OT' comm abilities, and have trouble with it, that they are not sincere. To me, it makes it more a possibility. AGain though I haven't a clue.

It's just interesting to me at this point! And that Dane Tops/Ingo Swann written interview, seems like 'The Way" to get people back into Scn and wonder if it'll ever be used as such!?! I sincerely am a bit freaked by it.

18. Dulloldfart

Is there any evidence that Dane Tops is Ingo Swann, beyond that? I skimmed over the DT write-up, and it doesn't sound like Ingo to me. I've read a fair chunk of Ingo's writings over the years and he doesn't write like a Hubbard-loving Scientologist. He barely mentions Hubbard or Scn in his writings. Yes he does mention ETs on the moon in his book Penetration, which I found fascinating and made available in PDF and eBook mobi format at http://paulsrabbit.com as it was hard to find.

Paul

19. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

He's a member of RO but hasn't had any auditing? How can he be a Scientologist?

20. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Who says he hasn't had any auditing?

IIRC from when I last met him he was OT 18 on Rons Org Bridge, a level I believe called Gamesmaster and must have done up to OT 3 to get onto OT 8 Excal and so on.