Scientology Transgression Reminder List: Homosexual Practices? Homosexual? Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 2, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Scientology Transgression Reminder List: Homosexual Practices? Homosexual? Lesbia

Note to Aaron: You misspelled masturbation. (Take it from one who knows.):biggrin:

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Scientology Transgression Reminder List: Homosexual Practices? Homosexual? Lesbia

I get the fixation on all this stuff but how interesting to include: "The Budget", "Family FP (Financial Planning)", "Inheritances".

I'm going to assume that a transgression involving budgets and inheritances would be thinking about keeping it for yourself instead of donating it to the IAS or buying Scientology services for the greatest good for the majority of dynamics.

4. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

This was one aspect of Scientology that I couldn't bear: the idea that your money belongs to the org. If you dare to want to have SAVINGS, or to maintain some equity in your house, then you are a degraded being, operating on only one dynamic. An 'only one'. This is the most extreme form of Communism imaginable. Nothing belongs to you - it should all flow to the Org. If you say that you want to maintain some savings, you are immediately asked to justify it. As if wanting to manage your own finances, and keep some money aside for the future, are sins.

When I was in, I was young, and wasn't really in the position of having assets and savings (I spent the entirety of my savings, and some, on Scientology more or less as soon as I got in). But if I'd stayed much longer, then it wouldn't have been long before I started to tell the reges to fuck off. I wouldn't have sat there justifying why I needed a few thousand in my bank account, or why I wouldn't take my credit card up to the hilt. And I certainly wouldn't have donated vast sums to the IAS for no exchange. I doubt I could have reached the OT levels, because the first time I was told I had to make an IAS donation to stay in good standing, I would have left.

W.

5. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

Inheritances? Birthright? Isn't there a section there for unused visa balances? unused mastercard balances? Unused overdraft limits? What on earth has inheritances got to do with O/Ws? It's not the most obvious category to include in an O/W write-up. Unless it's a money-grubbing scam....

W.

6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

EDITED TO ADD FULL LIST:

The full list was cut off in Aaron's tweet, and is revealed only if one clicks on the photo.

[​IMG]

7. TheOriginalBigBlue

This ownership attitude extends to people as well. It is why they track you down and send junk mail and hard sell spam calls for decades after you have stopped all association with them.

Policy says when you are in a condition of Emergency you are supposed to economize.

Complete hypocrites.

[h=3]Introduction to Scientology Ethics, ITSE 1968.pdf - True Source ...[/h]

8. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Looking back, I do wish that I'd have told them that I was a homosexual. Just to mess with 'em

Then tell 'em the way I was raised & the way it was, uh, ones sex life was private so I'd not discuss it with anyone but my lovers.

Wanta sec check me ? Gotta be my lover first !

I missed so much fun.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Outstanding post!

And there's more great news!

Right now there is a lapel pin making it's way to you via the postal system on this planet! It's a genuine gold-plated reward, validation & status-filled reminder (to all people you interact with at home/work) that you have inspired an all new, unprecedented, ultra-humanitarian contribution to the Stupid Thread, on this planet!

10. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

The thought that I, I, could get a lapel pin ? OMFG ! How much does it cost ? Do I have to sign a 2 billion year contract ?

Oh, can mine be a Rainbow colored pin ?

11. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

pretty sure I read a racial one too, like have you had interracial sex?

12. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

With yourself ?

13. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Was in the Joburg

I am still on''beautiful men'' item
    and running out of paper
    Can I have some more please ???? :confused2:

Then I'll step into Masturbation, S&M and..
    wait I'll check the menu again.... :blush:
    Isn't there a ''magazine'' item for old an [STRIKE]Bitch [/STRIKE] Switch

:lol:

14. TheOriginalBigBlue

Terryberry is an excellent outfit for custom pins. Simply a must for sekrit ESMB ceremonies.

https://www.terryberry.com/recognition-pins/

Instead of ascending seagulls we could use squirrels and instead of "Revenimus" for "We come back" it could read "Relinquentes" for "We left".

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/co...symbology-of-the-sea-org-coat-of-arms.106549/

15. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Does everyone on the cult mailing list get a Participation Pin ?

16. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Wow, thanks! That is a really cool site that I just bookmarked.

As far as using "terryberry" for the award pins on The Stupid Thread, it seems we have run into a little problem. They are apparently already the exclusive Licensee for Billy Blowdown pendants and other products.

[​IMG]

Now, about your "Relinquentes" (WE LEFT) idea....
    ~ LOL ~ Love it!

17. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

18. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Aren't all men ?