Scientology TV goes live tomorrow at 8 pm Eastern on app, DirecTV

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Mar 11, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Re scientology TV...

[​IMG]

Wog:
    "Omfg WTF why did ya do that?"
    Scientologist:
    "It's a WIN!!! Of unprecedented magnitudes!!!"
    Wog:
    "Umm... sorry, no. Looks like a completely nonsensical and kinda desperate move to me."
    Scientologist:
    "You're just invalidating us because of your own overts!"
    Wog:
    "Umm no, I just can't see how that could help scientology. I mean, the orgs are still empty."
    Scientologist:
    "You've been blocked from viewing this account."

The angry dwarf will need to change his diapers when reality kicks in...

Attached Files:

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I still can't believe they went ahead and did this ... it's like a dream come true ... 80's style smarmy TV in 2018, who but the cofs would think that could work?

Gotta love it.
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    I especially liked being reminded of that famous tubs hubbard line about
    'all men having inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely' (or some similar BS, I'm happy to say I've forgotten the exact wording).

Do they really imagine that the world doesn't now know what they are really like?

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

well, there is no "they", it's only DM. He follows and applies the Marketing and PR OEC volumes, which is put on a really good show.Which is all Hubbard did, ultimately. LOL

The game or show is over.

5. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

There is definitely a "they" ... there are many scientologists working on and contributing money to this drivel and I have little doubt there are many more in the field slurping it up and being thrilled to bits that it's happening but I bet there are an awful lot more very quietly cringing with embarrassment and shame and this could be the wake-up call that they need!

I agree that it's all based on the usual marketing and PR volumes of many decades ago ... it shows.