Scientology TV is now offering Ringtones, Wallpapers & Extras

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 31, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology TV is now offering Ringtones, Wallpapers & Extras

Code:
    https://www.scientology.tv/downloads/
    It appears Scientology TV has Ringtones and Wallpapers for all of their major shows. I must say, the wallpapers look quite good. I have not downloaded any of the ringtones.

Examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. I signed up with a fake name and a disposable e-mail address. I did not need to receive any confirmation e-mail and click on anything; scientology.tv let me download right away. The wallpapers are okay, I guess, if I were a "dyed in the wool" cultie. I thought the ringtones were clearly over-produced. Too polished. Of course, we wouldn't want ringtones taken from "The Power of Source" or "The Road to Freedom", now, would we?

Here I will make the obligatory mention that "dyed in the wool" Scientologists aren't allowed to have a computer or a cell phone, and if they are, they probably cannot afford either one. And if they do have one of these devices, they certainly had better not look at any unfavorable "entheta" sites like ESMB !!!

EDIT: Maybe someone will put some "entheta" messages onto some of the wallpapers like the "voices for humanity" wallpapers (that brick wall isn't done receiving graffiti) or the "meet a scientologist" wallpapers and repost them somewhere? Unflattering LRH quotes would be good.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  3. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

[​IMG]

Where's the pie? (in the sky)

Do I see a Kupie Cone?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018