Scott Parker, COSMOD, then early Uplines crew.

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by DanLocke, Sep 22, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. DanLocke

DanLocke Patron with Honors

Hello there.

Scott Parker and I became friends when he was staff in Portland at the mission and I was staff at the Portland Org in the 70's.

Good guy. Used to be good pals with (friendly-guy-who-I-think-is-still-involved) Brian Andrus.

I forgot when he joined the SO. I met him when I was the D of P at ASHO D somewhere between 83 and 85. He bought some auditing after having been uplines and routing out. I forget, was GOLD already named GOLD at that time?

Shortly after he bought the auditing he refunded. I unsuccessfully attempted to handle him.

Lost touch completely. I am not finding him looking through friends of friends on facebook.

I imagine he would be in his 50's today. When I knew him in his 20's and 30's he was blonde, wore his hair kind of long and parted in the middle. Sometimes moustached.

As I recall he wanted his money back to buy guitars and music equipment. At the time I could not believe what I was hearing.

Now, I think, "how cool"!

Anyone, any clues?

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

That was such a long time ago. Brian & Donna are still very much involved in the "church".. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1310443864

[​IMG]

Brian, middle, was awarded Regional Broker of the Year in commercial real estate by some entity last May.

3. DanLocke

DanLocke Patron with Honors

I knew that he was, up to a few years ago at least. I hold no grudge about people who stay in. I think it is only a matter of time... I mainly referenced his name in hopes that it would jog someone's memory of Scotty.

4. rebned

rebned Patron

I am late to the game here but Scott Parker died a few years ago. I heard this from my cousin who talked to his brother. Scott had been married to my sister back in the day.