What's new

Seems like Tom Cruise did some plastic surgery

TG1

Angelic Poster
I'm not seeing any plastic surgery myself.

I do see great variations in his appearance -- but those differences seem to be due to good / bad / overhead / back / and straight-on lighting. Lighting affects one's appearance so much.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't agree. Tom Cruise is a megastar in Hollywood. Despite him being a mega-douche in his personal life, he [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was a very talented & hard-working actor that Hollywood showbiz investors loved because most of his movies earned tens of millions of dollars at the box office. In Hollywood, investors & movie studios [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] were often willing to overlook an actor's enormous personal shortcomings if they continue to bring in the cash at the box office.

In 2006, Summer Redstone fired TC from Paramount & said another actor would take over his role in the Mission:Impossible franchise. TC fought Redstone on this & refused to have anything further to do with the franchise unless he retained his role as "Ethan Hunt". Redstone later acquiesced & re-signed TC to Mission:Impossible 4 and the movie grossed $694,713,380 worldwide, the highest-grossing film worldwide in the Mission: Impossible series.

TC should be and will be the star in it's 4th sequel, 'Mission:Impossible 5' in 2015 or 2016, after the release of the 'Top Gun' sequel.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/8...impossible-5-top-gun-2-movie-release-date.htm

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...argest-acting-paychecks-in-hollywood-history/

Between now and retirement I picture Cruise only being a hit in future MI films, provided some idiot producer and director don't end up mixed in with the creation.

Rd00

guanoloco

As-Wased
I consider Tom Cruise to be one of the most devastating nails in the Scientology coffin. People revile this guy. I say let Power flow to Power.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Consider this comparison
1364974978.jpg

Jd9g0tA.jpg

6MnmVye.jpg

I'll actually admit that he looks very handsome in the "BEFORE" picture here. The latest pic is horrible; he looks pink & feminine and fat. :ohmy::ohmy:

I was reading an article the other day that basically said the medical field is cashing in by treating aging as if it's a disease.....take this pill, that pill, try this procedure, etc. How profound. I much prefer a man who ages gracefully, although a little hair dye never hurt anyone :coolwink::coolwink:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
yeah, freaking hate me, but meh? Actually, the plastic surgery that he seems to has had is what I consider quite good. No love for TC, but I think he chose his surgeons fairly well when you compare...

I think Tom's a douche, friendly with DM, and possibly abusive to SO and other Scios? SERIOUSLY? I don't really give a fuck if someone with massive Hollywood dollars does something to their face.......not news

Shite, if you are an OT, doing work on your body is like doing work on your car? Just not getting this angle...

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
He will eventually be 100% plastic.

As he goes up the bridge, he is slowly mocking up a doll body.

Pretty soon he will be the ideal Ken doll.