Seen in grocery store checkout line today

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by Leland, Nov 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

54620E93-AD6E-4AFF-BE87-74BA27A9FE2C.jpeg WoW....saw this tonight!

2. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I just went to Amazon headquarters stormed right into Jeff Bezos office, demanding that he remove all Scientology books by Ron Hubbard from inventory. Because Hubbard's books offend me with religious hatred.

Because Hubbard claimed that Mohammad was a pedophile, that there was no man on the cross (Jesus) and that Buddha only made it to "Clear".

Bezos apologized and said Amazon will never sell Hubbard's religious bigotry again.

As I left the Amazon parking lot I smiled to myself, knowing that when Scientologists hear about my 4th dynamic win, they will realize it is pointless to try to sell Scientology books, after which they will just shut down their orgs and go to work in normal jobs.

So, this is the end of Scientology! Pretty cool, right?

(Helluvahoax turns to gigantic wall photo of Hubbard, crisply salutes and barks: "DONE SIR!")

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Leland

Leland Crusader

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

CE09BEFB-7399-469F-BC8B-BFF2A48611F0.jpeg Saw this tonight;

Dec. Wed the 20th, 2017

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Which one? Some many former execs have spoken up. Or has Pat Broeker finally decided to tell all?

7. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

Scientology revered founder has been unmasked as an FBI informant — and a double agent for the Russians! That’s the bombshell revelation contained in FBI documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com that expose the cult’s leader, L. Ron Hubbard, as an underhanded KGB spy!
    The trove of newly released files is packed with explosive details about the celebrity-studded church and its traitorous kingpin.

One document reports Hubbard allegedly adopted the dreaded Soviet terror tactics of brainwashing, drugging and hypnotism to control his followers.
    “No matter how historic these incidents are, Scientologists view Hubbard as a god and leader who can do no wrong,” a source said.

https://radaronline.com/videos/scientologist-founder-l-ron-hubbard-fbi-informant/

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Leland

Leland Crusader

Oh Fuck! Things get worse?