Shameless self-promotion - Critical Merchandise

Discussion in 'Great Web Sites and Links' started by Chris Shelton, Nov 14, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Chris Shelton

Chris Shelton Patron with Honors

Hey everyone. As you may or may not know, a few months ago I started using my graphic design skills to put together logic/skeptical designs for merchandise (mainly shirts) using http://spreadshirt.com as a platform. This last week I finally got around to putting together some Scientology satire shirts which I've had on my mind for a while and thought I'd post the links here in case anyone was interested in them.

There are three of these Xenu designs right now but I'll be doing at least one more soon. Also, if there are any specific ideas anyone wants to throw at me, I'll certainly think about making them. I get a commission on sales of these, of course, and that helps me keep doing what I'm doing.

My webstore is here: http://shop.spreadshirt.com/chrisshelton

294803 - shirt -Xenu is my copilot.jpg

2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

This is really a great idea! I can see these at the next protest.

Here's my idea for a shirt, you could sell a million, as it applies to ALL Belief Systems (BS) that people are fed up with:

"Common sense and decency....that's my Religion."

3. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Back in the late 60's I had a sign over my desk in the org that wasn't liked much - "When in doubt - Chit" It could be updated to "When in doubt - KR the DB"

How bout something more universal - "Don't fuck with my bubble." or "I self-police. What's your excuse?" "Truth? I can't handle the truth."

Or something really stupid - a black tee with "Surf Clearwater Bay" on top and "Join the RPF" below it.

Mimsey

4. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Heh - let's help Chris come up with some ideas.

It will be fun!!

"OMX"

Do You Know Where Your
    Bee Tee's and Cluster's Are?

If It Ain't Cruel and Inhumane...
    It Just Isn't Scientology!

5. Chris Shelton

Chris Shelton Patron with Honors

These are great ideas. I'm doing some of these. Thanks guys!