What's new

Shit L. Ron Hubbard Says

Yeah this is something I don't get at all - if I were running Scientology and trying to actually get people to give me their money instead of laughing at me I would want them to _not_ read the basics.
We're not talking about an organization with long term plans, we're talking about an organization that is looking to distract it's member from looking for the truth as long as they can. Pretty soon "The Basics" will be scrapped for a new gimmick to explain why "The tech" is not working

Gib

Crusader
Yeah this is something I don't get at all - if I were running Scientology and trying to actually get people to give me their money instead of laughing at me I would want them to _not_ read the basics.

That's part of the contention between the old timers still in & the new timers who don't know.

Hubbard said don't study the books and lectures, they are something on the aside to just discuss scientology,

but the thing to do per hubbard is get auditing and auditor training,

not study the books and lectures.

So the old timers who believe in Scientology ( they are called the indies & the Freezone), under the influence, say this is out-tech per hubbard, thus DM is not applying KSW and changing the tech.

Gib

Crusader
We're not talking about an organization with long term plans, we're talking about an organization that is looking to distract it's member from looking for the truth as long as they can. Pretty soon "The Basics" will be scrapped for a new gimmick to explain why "The tech" is not working

"The Basics" are being scrapped and replaced with GAT II and Super Power,

we are just witnessing it now as it unfolds.

But you are correct.

kate8024

-deleted-
"The Basics" are being scrapped and replaced with GAT II and Super Power,

we are just witnessing it now as it unfolds.

But you are correct.

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with GAT II. I've read several estimates regarding the number of active Scientologists (ie the ones 'donating' the real money not the people just doing a study course) but the one I believe is 20,000-40,000 people. I'm interested to see how they propose to turn this around with what I suspect will be just more of the same BS.

Gib

Crusader
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with GAT II. I've read several estimates regarding the number of active Scientologists (ie the ones 'donating' the real money not the people just doing a study course) but the one I believe is 20,000-40,000 people. I'm interested to see how they propose to turn this around with what I suspect will be just more of the same BS.

I suspect GAT II trainees will go back home to their orgs, big release internally by DM at one of the events, false PR and stats.

Then as you say, the same BS. The new GAT II people will be all gung ho, but after some time, they will be like WTF.

But nobody will be able to tell about it except for those few still in being underground and leaking info.

It's a small world in scientology,

but they keep sending out promo and letters out

to create the illusion of great expansion

for those still in

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
[video=youtube;eP24BIsPMPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP24BIsPMPk[/video]

Thanks JBWriter for reminding everyone of that complete insanity!

I just posted it on the Stupid Thread, as follows:

---------------------------------------------​

Thanks to JBWriter for reminding everyone of this astonishingly stupid (not to mention delusional, criminal and psychopathically destructive) claim by Hubbard that simply asking someone to "Look at my finger" a few minutes a day will cure cancer.

"Now the little trick I want you to pull on your friends is a
very simple one--very simple one. Anytime you see somebody
bunged up, you know with a blister or wart or something of the sort,
just put your finger on it and say: "Look at my finger, look at my finger,"
each time he does, "Look at my finger", even though it's the back of his neck,
you see?"Look at my finger, look at my finger," just keep that up for a while.

And if it's something real bad like uh, oh I don't know,
cancer or something like that, keep doing it, keep doing it, keep
doing every day for 15 or 20 minutes a day--it'll go away.

And you will become a miracle healer. There is no charge for
giving you the stuff and essence of being a savior, you
can go and be a savior with this any time you want to."

Okay, Scientologists and Indie Scientologists, this is your big chance! I have left some space below blank so you can explain how it is that L. Ron Hubbard can claim a "free" 15 minute cancer cure and not be a complete fraud, con man and delusionally criminal profiteer & exploiter of human suffering? Explain that to us, please:

What? No explanation?

Yeah, I thought so.

Gib

Crusader

Thanks to JBWriter for reminding everyone of this astonishingly stupid (not to mention delusional, criminal and psychopathically destructive) claim by Hubbard that simply asking someone to "Look at my finger" a few minutes a day will cure cancer.

"Now the little
I want you to pull on your friends is a

Okay, Scientologists and Indie Scientologists, this is your big chance! I have left some space below blank so you can explain how it is that L. Ron Hubbard can claim a "free" 15 minute cancer cure and not be a complete fraud, con man and delusionally criminal profiteer & exploiter of human suffering? Explain that to us, please:

What? No explanation?

Yeah, I thought so.

He did say "trick" :yes:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

"Now the little trick I want you to pull on your friends is a

What? No explanation?

Yeah, I thought so.
If I was at that lecture, I would have asked him...

If these touch assists are such a miracle cure, why don't you give your nasty teeth a touch assist with a toothbrush

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
He did say "trick" :yes:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Correct!

Well "little trick", to be more precise. Ron would never have tried a "big trick" because that would have been unethical. I guess curing cancer was not that big a deal for an OT like Ron.

There was a Sunday Sermon about all this recently at the Church of Hoaxology.

Gib

Crusader
If I was at that lecture, I would have asked him...

If these touch assists are such a miracle cure, why don't you give your nasty teeth a touch assist with a toothbrush

Well, I believe only a group of OT's can handle that.

But, if somebody comes along and says you are not "clear" & "OT", and you get sick,

why you are the effect of the person, and all case gain gets wiped out.

Golly,

so ""clear" or "OT" actually means group agreement for those folks in the group.

Golly,

you betcha

kate8024

-deleted-
Well, I believe only a group of OT's can handle that.

But, if somebody comes along and says you are not "clear" & "OT", and you get sick,

why you are the effect of the person, and all case gain gets wiped out.

Golly,

so ""clear" or "OT" actually means group agreement for those folks in the group.

Golly,

you betcha

So what we should do is get everyone on ESMB to agree that everyone on ESMB is OT over 9000 then once we are in agreement it will be so, right? I think that's how its supposed to work isn't it?

Gib

Crusader
So what we should do is get everyone on ESMB to agree that everyone on ESMB is OT over 9000 then once we are in agreement it will be so, right? I think that's how its supposed to work isn't it?

you got it.

get a person to agree,

add in affinity,

add in communication

and all agree,

that is your typical scientologist.

Did I forget to add in money and time and commitment,

but yet hubbard talks about self determinisim

So are you here posting on your self determinism,

or another's

or some engramic command?

LOL

kate8024

-deleted-
So are you here posting on your self determinism,
or another's
or some engramic command?

It's actually an implant from a previous civilization on planet k8t-y24, they implanted a select group of proven dissident-types with a very specific facsimile of a lit up neon sign that says ESMB and a guy standing in front of the sign giving a thumbs up. Naturally all who have a copy of this facsimile in restimulation are going to be posting here solely because of that.

I know this is hard to believe, but try it out on the meter and see if it reads :coolwink:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Here's one of my favorites ( what a joke ):

THE AIMS OF SCIENTOLOGY
Written by L. Ron Hubbard in September 1965.

A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where Man is free to rise to greater heights, are the aims of Scientology.

First announced to an enturbulated world in 1950, these aims are well within the grasp of our technology.

Nonpolitical in nature, Scientology welcomes any individual of any creed, race or nation.

We seek no revolution. We seek only evolution to higher states of being for the individual and for society.

We are achieving our aims.

After endless millennia of ignorance about himself, his mind and the universe, a breakthrough has been made for Man.

Other efforts Man has made have been surpassed.

The combined truths of fifty thousand years of thinking men, distilled and amplified by new discoveries about Man have made for this success.

We welcome you to Scientology. We only expect of you your help in achieving our aims and helping others. We expect you to be helped.

Scientology is the most vital movement on Earth today.

In a turbulent world the job is not easy. But then, if it were, we wouldn’t have to be doing it.

We respect Man and believe he is worthy of help. We respect you and believe you too can help.

Scientology does not owe its help. We have done nothing to cause us to propitiate. Had we done so we would not now be bright enough to do what we are doing.

Man suspects all offers of help. He has often been betrayed, his confidence shattered. Too frequently he has given his trust and been betrayed. We may err, for we build a world with broken straws. But we will never betray your faith in us so long as you are one of us.

The sun never sets on Scientology.

And may a new day dawn for you, for those you love and for Man.

Our aims are simple if great.

And we will succeed, and are succeeding at each new revolution of the Earth.

Your help is acceptable to us.

Our help is yours.

kate8024

-deleted-
Man suspects all offers of help. He has often been betrayed, his confidence shattered. Too frequently he has given his trust and been betrayed. We may err, for we build a world with broken straws. But we will never betray your faith in us so long as you are one of us.

That's my favorite part, such beautiful and true words! :liar:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Shit that Hubbard says.. Meharh.. Listen to this shit:
http://youtu.be/t9SY5Zt0KmE

From: "Assists" Lecture. 3rd October 1968. #10 of the confidential Class VIII series of lectures
"But there's the incident called "The Obscene Dog" which is just a little bit later than Incident One. And sometimes actually by running it, why you can get the PC into Incident One. The Obscene Dog was a sort of a brass dog in a sitting position and anybody who got around to the front of the dog got caught in some electronic current and passed through the dog to the dogs rear end and spat out. Thetans didn't like this. [laughter]."​

Poetic description of Scientology by Hubbard? - Or is Hubbard simply telling us that we're a piece of shit? - Uhm.. The lure and trap to get you into Scientology isn't some electronic current.. The lure and trap is a mystery sandwich! - And Hubbard said that a thetan is a mystery sandwich.. Whoa! - You gotta watch that Hubbard! - He also said that a mystery sandwich is something you give to a thetan! (Hmm.. Makes me think of Burger King.. A Whopper..) And now he says that a 'thetan' is a mystery sandwich himself...

Whatever.. A mystery sandwich is what you use to lure him to take a ride through the obscene dog.. Or Scientology!

Erh.. And the 'thetan' is being 'spat' out the rear end of this Obscene Dog! - This is a rather interesting choice of words.. Since we can see that Hubbard waxed right 'poetic' in this shaggy dog tale, we must perforce view it as poetry, where the words conjures up imagery and impressions in some artful (however disgusting..) way. The word 'spat' used instead of 'shat' makes us think of a mouth instead of an ass. We get the image of the dogs buttocks swelling like they're filling with air, the a-hole puckering and then expelling the piece of shit that is the 'thetan' forcefully. And we are also 'manipulated' into imagining how it feels to spit a piece of shit thetan out of our own mouth, with associated notions of really offending taste!

Ewwhr! - With these 'poetic connotations' it's clear that L.Rum Hubturd was teaching us Vogon Poetry!

:yes:

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>From: "Assists" Lecture. 3rd October 1968. #10 of the confidential Class VIII series of lectures
"But there's the incident called "The Obscene Dog" which is just a little bit later than Incident One. And sometimes actually by running it, why you can get the PC into Incident One. The Obscene Dog was a sort of a brass dog in a sitting position and anybody who got around to the front of the dog got caught in some electronic current and passed through the dog to the dogs rear end and spat out. Thetans didn't like this. [laughter]."<snip>​

I usually don't listen to the cray-cray - Hubbard's voice drives me nuts, but I wanted to see if he said "spat" or "shat" - Hubbard was old enough to use the correct, past tense for "shit". But no, there was clearly an American aspirated "p" there.

Dang, dude just gets crazier every time I listen to him.

How many $cienos on lines are thinking the same thing, but are too afraid to express it?

The_Fixer

Class Clown

I usually don't listen to the cray-cray - Hubbard's voice drives me nuts, but I wanted to see if he said "spat" or "shat" - Hubbard was old enough to use the correct, past tense for "shit". But no, there was clearly an American aspirated "p" there.

Dang, dude just gets crazier every time I listen to him.

How many $cienos on lines are thinking the same thing, but are too afraid to express it?

It was worse for me. I am hearing impaired and it took 3x longer for me to get through his frigging tapes on the HQS course. Kept getting caught up on words I couldn't quite decipher, only to find out hours later that it was just some side shit he was spitting off that had nothing to do with the subject at hand. No one would tell me what he said, it would be verbal tech, right? Horseshit. So were his tapes for that matter, completely.....

The_Fixer

Class Clown
It's actually an implant from a previous civilization on planet k8t-y24, they implanted a select group of proven dissident-types with a very specific facsimile of a lit up neon sign that says ESMB and a guy standing in front of the sign giving a thumbs up. Naturally all who have a copy of this facsimile in restimulation are going to be posting here solely because of that.

I know this is hard to believe, but try it out on the meter and see if it reads :coolwink:

You're a cheeky bugger there, but I like you, heheheh...

AnonKat

Crusader
It was worse for me. I am hearing impaired and it took 3x longer for me to get through his frigging tapes on the HQS course. Kept getting caught up on words I couldn't quite decipher, only to find out hours later that it was just some side shit he was spitting off that had nothing to do with the subject at hand. No one would tell me what he said, it would be verbal tech, right? Horseshit. So were his tapes for that matter, completely.....

look under L Ron Hubbard on here , some snippets that actually have him talking about hypnotism