Silent Disconnection

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Free to shine, Jul 10, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

The subject of disconnection is one that covers a lot of ground and not one to be quickly solved. This is a post from my blog on how silent disconnection works.

2. DJDJ

DJDJ New Member

Silent but sometimes deadly.
    Disconnected in name only but in fact very connected, through others, with intent to destroy the infidels as passionately as any fundamentalist.
    As a 30 year ex (Apollo and before) I came into this field of fire, as FTS’s brother, and can attest that this part of the story is only the tip of a huge black caustic iceberg.
    I was around the fringes for this whole process including when the disconnection turned sour. From years of passive avoidance to hateful and quite intentional destruction of relationships with other mislead-able family members — into the next generation.
    Years later the family is still being manipulated and kept apart with a campaign of discrediting, poisoning and politics. Rarely outright lies, too obvious. But insidious and persistent enough to be very effective.
    The casualties include our Father, who paid to keep the peace with emotional pain and pretense for the remainder of his life. Which was in effect arguably actually truncated by the person in question – that being a mere matter of “dropping the body”.
    Although I’d had a distant but co-tolerant relationship with the poor Kool-Aid addict perpetrating all this, it ended absolutely that afternoon when I interrupted a lobbying phone call, pitching me on how bad FTS was, by saying I was supportive and there for my sister. Click. Absolute silence, ever since.
    But that hasn’t stopped the active campaign (via others of course) with propaganda of hate and innuendo. I expect it will never cease, fanatics with something righteous to prove are like that. Not being able to demonstrate in life how good they are without faking it, they try and belittle others as being the real baddies, faked also.
    The two biggest ironies with this type of fallout are that (a) the quest for total freedom results in total imprisonment. Including captivity within a web of deceit for non-connected family; and (b) that their other holy grail of TWO-way communication is the exact thing they don’t do. To fix anything ever.
    Yet under cover of radio silence, they'll gleefully wage a proxy or undercover war just like any religious pogrom or crusade. But sneaky.

The ultimate "religious" irony though is that the instant the Kool-Aider comes out from the cult’s influence and starts to look at real truths and real life is the instant we will both forgive utterly. And love regardless.

3. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to ESMB DJDJ. :)

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

So glad you decided to join us DJDJ ... and I'm especially glad that you and Sue have each other.

:welcome2:

5. Glenda

I got to tell you I am having a deeply moving moment here. This is so beautiful to see you two here together. Wow! xxxx

6. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Yeah it is pretty cool. :biggrin:

7. Glenda

I can't stop smiling here. :) :) :)