Slappy does Sydney again !!!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by scooter, Aug 28, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

They can't even tell the truth about our birdlife, ffs!!!!!!:angry:

We have cuckoos that trill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHHrjSs0x9A

These are a delightful sound especially in spring around our area.:yes:

These are Kookaburras calling - try to fit this sound into the definition of "trill.":duh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qix6oUxim3Q

Mind you, it's a highly appropriate sound for around the "New AOSH ANZO." Especially if you've just opened the confidential section of OT III:coolwink:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

3. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

4. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

‘Like a B-grade indoctrination movie’: Aussies who’ve dipped their toes into Scientology

New.com.au - ‘Like a B-grade indoctrination movie’: Aussies who’ve dipped their toes into Scientology

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/51823500b6d55a976b1c3cf8a813ada7

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

A letter written to Tasmanian reader Peter, 35 years after he took a personality test in LA. Source: news.com.au

[​IMG]

Peter regularly receives queries about whether he’s pursuing Scientology in Australia, despite never responding. Source: news.com.au

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Attached Files:

6. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Please god God
    ensure that never ever a letter reg of me appears on this board!

If you do that, I promess I will be a good girl for the next year and will refrain from any natter for one month! :blush:

7. CommunicatorIC

8. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Dumb question - now that AOSH in Chatswood is open, are they moving on from AOSH ANZO in Glebe?

9. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I think I heard that Greek St was for sale ?

We might see Dave with new lifts 1/4 inch taller and with steadier hands from a new single malt ... stay tuned ?

Edit:
    This story suggests that Dave's legal defence, PI and slush funds will be +20mil.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/prop...is-selling-the-former-hq-20160721-gqaw0u.html

Thank you very much, donors.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Good to see you, supafreak!

11. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Good to see you, too!

12. CommunicatorIC

Scientology fighting falling numbers with Asian HQ

Scientology fighting falling numbers with Asian HQ.

Weekend Australian: Scientologists fight falling numbers with Asian HQ

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...q/news-story/db80da8598c3de7943c92fea0c16c366

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

ANTHONY KLAN
    Journalist Sydney
    @Anthony_Klan

Sydney has become home to what Scientology calls its biggest ­“spiritual centre” outside the US as the group created by a science-fiction writer in 1950 makes a bid to cash in on the booming Asian region as its overall membership continues to fall.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

13. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Scientology fighting falling numbers with Asian HQ

Sadly, you don't get to see this article unless you sign up for endless amounts of Uncle Rupert's drivel. All it directed me to was a subscription page.

But it's pleasing to see The Oz still occasionally doing stuff on the cult. It was the Oz that, with Bryan Seymour, broke the story of the Oz Nine and Nic Xenophon's famous speech to the Oz Senate. It's probably a better piece than the almost-fawning Channel Nine report.

14. CommunicatorIC

Try this, which is their Twitter link to the story:

https://t.co/pSSdjJvchh

15. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Nice research...

16. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Is it possible to do an ultra-sound scan of a liver from a 50 meter away vantage point?

17. dchoiceisalwaysrs

18. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Dear Rona and Norma;

I do remember reading about a state called Clear, truly an intriguing concept.
    Please notify me when your next 'Clear Committee' meeting will be held as I have a great desire to discuss with them the various parts of some of the more advanced quantum physics formulas in relation to the theory of everything.
    Should the situation be that none of them have read any textbooks on the subjects I will bring along some cheat sheets with the specific formulas noted down and these can be passed around for a 5 minute perusal of each of the members and then collected up again as we commence our discussions.
    Unfortunately I am not clear so I will hold onto these cheat sheets to refer to while the Clears in the group discuss and do calculations to arrive at the answers to my unsolved queries in this area.
    After a successful discussion and full demonstrated proof of the capabilities of many 'Clears' I would like to embark upon a journey through terra incognita as described in DMSMH to also attain the state of Clear.

yours in acceptable truth,

Pete

PS please bring your 'auditors' and registration staff as I have allotted $10 million to be disbursed upon proof of your claims in DMSMH

PPS oh I am so forgetful, I will also bring along various recording equipment to save you all the problems of posting the meeting onto Youtube for worldwide viewing....free advertising if you will...

19. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

20. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Wow, this part is interesting!