Smiles & new themes

Discussion in 'ESMB Public Announcements' started by Emma, Sep 9, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

cool, no rush.

if you are ever in that playful mood, an elegant orange element vs a pleasingly balanced gray (not dark) background might be something.

Hey, I am thrilled wtih what you pulled together for the REBIRTH of this fabulous place--so your karmic ledger already has mega-credits, girl !!!

2. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Woo-Hoo!!:woohoo: I just became a Silver Meretricious Patron!!:clapping::hi5:

Jack

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Emma,

I see you have adopted a Meritorious Trophy system, LOL, LOL! Gotta love it!

If you adopt a ranking system then you get to be Commodore and we will form a Ranks and Ratings Committee to give the same 5 or 6 people a promotion every year.

TOBB

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 8.57.46 AM.jpg

4. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Slacker. How are you going to clear this planet at that rate?

5. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I'm finding I like the darker background as it minimizes the annoying effect of my post vitreous detachments inside my eyeballs. But when I read a hoaxy post from 100 stupid moments he used a red font and it was very difficult to read with the red against the dark background.

Post vitreous detachment: like a vitreous floater on steroids. A big cloudy translucent blob that floats around inside the eye and interferes with vision and refracts light severely reducing the enjoyment of seeing.