Squeeze My Cans show re Scientology Official Selection to The Outdoor Voices Festival

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 10, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Squeeze My Cans show about Scientology Official Selection to The Outdoor Voices Festival.

Broadway World: Non-Profit, That's What She Didn't Say, Announces First Outdoor Voices Festival

http://www.broadwayworld.com/los-an...ounces-First-Outdoor-Voices-Festival-20160807

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Local non-profit campaign, That's What She Didn't Say announced its first big event today- "The Outdoor Voices Festival," a two-weekend theatre festival featuring productions that tackle issues typically deemed challenging, taboo, or "off-limits." Some topics covered in this year's festival are body image, scientology, rape culture, bullying and suicide, and race.

Spearheaded by TWSDS founder, Bonnie Joy Sludikoff, the festival will feature five different productions, all playing this September 16-18, and 23-25. Specific performance times will be announced via the organization's Facebook page at a later date. Official selections include three solo shows and two ensemble cast productions. All shows will take place in Hollywood at The Lounge and The Hudson, and each show will feature a brief talk-back and Q&A with the cast and production team, following the performance.

Official Festival Selections include hits from the 2014 and 2016 Hollywood Fringe, such as: My Big Fat Blonde Musical, Squeeze My Cans * * * *

[SNIP]

Ticket sales will begin this week and info can be found via facebook at www.facebook.com/outdoorvoicesfestival

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Re: Squeeze My Cans show re Scientology Official Selection to The Outdoor Voices Fest

Why do I find the phrase 'Squeeze my Cans' faintly erotic? :biggrin:

3. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Re: Squeeze My Cans show re Scientology Official Selection to The Outdoor Voices Fest

Have you seen the promo images?

[​IMG]

4. strativarius

Sorted!

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Because you're too much of an old codger to find it very erotic?

Paul

6. strativarius

Well, if the truth be told I find the phrase 'squeeze my cans' extremely erotic (excuse me a moment...) Ahhh, that's better, now, where were we? Oh yes, I find the phrase extremely erotic, but in typically English fashion I used typically English understatement.

7. CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Cathy Schenkelberg (Squeeze My Cans) and Scientology, Part 1

PODCAST: Cathy Schenkelberg (Squeeze My Cans) and Scientology, Part 1,

Come Get Sum Day 28: Get To The Sum Of Cathy Schenkelberg & Scientology P1

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgsher...-the-sum-of-cathy-schenkelberg-scientology-p1

Audio at link.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Cathy found a way to find a sense of self and to save the world.....or so she thought.....

See the path of a Scientologist from the perspective of someone who's been there. She will hold nothing back and share every detail of her time in the "Church" sincerely and genuine as can be. You'll understand all the whats, whys and hows much better after hearing this!!

Also make sure you support her one woman show (about her real life personal experience) : Squeeze My Cans traveling the country and added cities with dates all the time!! Squeeze My Cans has been met with nothing but some of the most shining reviews that represent the same sense of honest humility you'll hear in this conversation!!

http://www.squeezemycans.com/ <-- Go to the link for more details and keep watching for this to be added to your area!!

Follow Cathy on social media under @squeezemycans

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

8. CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Cathy Schenkelberg (Squeeze My Cans) and Scientology, Part 2.

Come Get Sum Day 29: Get To The Sum Of Cathy Schenkelberg & Scientology P2

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgsher...-the-sum-of-cathy-schenkelberg-scientology-p2

Audio at link.

In this second part of Cathy's conversation we talk about her "audition" to be a mate for Tom cruise, why top officials and celebrities deny the Xenu story and so much more.

Cathy has shared a lot of her experience and her heart through our conversation and her One Woman Show: Squeeze My Cans. Find out more at www.SqueezeMyCans.com

Follow her on Facebook and Twitter @SqueezeMyCans

9. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Let's get you in session.

Recall a time when your cans were squeezed.

10. CommunicatorIC

Come Get Sum Day 30: Get To The Sum Of Cathy Schenkelberg & Scientology P3

Come Get Sum Day 30: Get To The Sum Of Cathy Schenkelberg & Scientology P3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgsher...-the-sum-of-cathy-schenkelberg-scientology-p3

Audio at link.

In part 3 of my conversation with Cathy, we discuss John Travolta and Tom Cruise. What do they know and why don't they intervene? What she lost and how lucky she is not to have lost what others have. Disconnection and of course 10 Questions! What about the L Ron Hubbard room? You'll hear it all on this edition of Come Get Sum!!

After the interview I'll have a few words for Govt, IRS, Travolta and David Miscavige

www.SqueezeMyCans.com

@SqueezeMyCans

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  11. CommunicatorIC

Squeeze My Cans show about Scientology coming back to Los Angeles 9/23 and 9/25 for Outdoor Voices Festival.

http://footlights.click/2016/08/15/outdoor-voices-festival-opens-september-16-2016/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Squeeze My Cans

Fri Sept 23 8 pm and Sun Sept 25 4:30 pm

Lounge Theatre Hollywood

A glimpse behind the curtain of a Hollywood cult and escaping with persistance and humor.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The Lounge Theatre is located at 6201 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038.