Still looking for my brother -Andrew Barton

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by ozzie, May 4, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Not sure if you know Ozzie but I do She is incredibly smart and has been working at this, along with her parents, for a number of years. Putting the precise date of birth out in a searchable public site may not be the best move given the chances of identity theft. However I think passing on suggestions as to what databases might prove fruitful is an excellent idea. How would she search the electoral commission rolls?

I think as a community of exes our best help may be checking with any contacts we have who may still be halfway in to find out if there is any news of Andrew at Flag or in Sydney. A lot of exes tend to drift back to those environments where they know people so maybe that would be the best way we could help Ozzie in the search.

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

4. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Mick, can you ask Ozzie to post pics and maybe use a program to age the pics to what they might look like now? Those programs are apparently pretty good.

Who knows, one of us might have seen Andrew Barton at one of the protests or one of the ideal morgue openings, but we wouldn't have a clue from old pics. This would give another way to keep an eye out for him.

5. otpowerzpending

otpowerzpending New Member

is it possible to contact Noel and Marion Barton? I knew them from the SO in 1980, when they first joined.
    It is so sad to see them now in their 80's, without knowing where Andrew is.
    Would be nice to have contact again.
    thanks if anybody knows how

6. ozzie

ozzie Patron with Honors

You can contact them through me if you send me a message on who you are I will let you know how to get a hold of them

Ozzie

7. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

A dying wish. Elderly parents cut off from kids by Scientology

A dying wish. Elderly parents cut off from kids by Scientology.

A Bryan Seymour report on Yahoo 7 News. Video at link.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/vid...rents-cut-off-from-kids-by-scientology/#page1

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Weekend Sunrise shares the heartbreaking story of an elderly couple desperate to reconnect with their Scientologist children.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *