Stolen Valor

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Jul 28, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Stolen Valor

Scientology has a habit of trying to gain credibility by aligning themselves with legitimate organizations and causes, making it seem they are part of it. They are imposters, seeking to gain goodwill or some other advantage by preying on the good name of others. Recently my daughter, Taryn Teutsch, has been attempting to inveigle herself […]

Continue reading...

2. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

The military maintains records on what those "I was there" ribbons mean but I don't think Scientology does. If any Sea Org member wanted to look up their own medal or someone else's I don't think that is possible. If they keep a medals log I've never seen it and it would probably be highly confidential because often those ribbons are awarded for confidential projects. As far as I know they go out and pick them up at any uniform shop just for the ceremony du jour and that's the end of it.

It's just a culty yacht club trying to get the respect and dignity of the real military to rub off on them.

https://scientologymoneyproject.com/tag/freewinds/

dm.medal2_.jpg

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/sea-org-ribbons-on-uniforms.12376/

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 10.18.24 AM.jpg

Keeping in mind in Scientology Hubbard is reverently referred to as "Source".

http://www.carolineletkeman.org/propaganda/sea-org.html

SEA ORG SYMBOL, 1. the Sea Org symbol adopted and used as the symbol of a Galactic Confederacy far back in the history of this sector, derives much of its power and authority from that association. The laurel wreath represents victory. Used throughout the history of this planet to crown poets, artists, champions and conquerers, it not only represents the physical victory but the series of inner victories achieved by the individual, and the clarification and purification of his inner aims and purposes which lead to the outward victory. It is associated with the head, the traditional abode of the spirit. The five pointed star most commonly signifies rising up towards the point of origin; thus, it is a potent symbol of alignment to source. The laurel wreath and star, in combination, signify the victory of the spirit which is rising upward towards the point of origin or source. Its proper color is always gold. And note that the star is not trapped in its victory, but is in the open field towards the top of the wreath, allowing free exit, beyond its victory, and that is, in fact, in a field of blue, symbolizing truth. (FO 3350) [FO: Flag Order] 2. the star is the confederation and each one of those leaves is counted, it's the number of stars. (6804SM-)[Taped lecture][4]
    -- L Ron Hubbard

3. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

:puke::puke::puke: