What's new

strange things - fair game

phenomanon

Canyon
Jesus christ, all I did was ask you to explain some acronyms you used and now I'm a troll who is looking for a fight. Naah, I don't want a fight with you matey, you seem screwed-up enough as it is.

BTW, it's didn't not didnt, colleagues not collegues, escalating not escalting, don't not dont, I've not ive, I'm not Im, and won't not wont. Yes, I can see you are very smart, as you say.

Stratty, grammar nazi IC. :biggrin:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
guanoloco thats a good idea, I also asked someone if I could tell my story confidentially/anonymosly and they said no. im also scared of making the problem bigger and moving up on any priority list of critics to attack. im not famous or rich, so I dont know if anyone would really be interested in helping me.

btw, people cant just say your paranoid when you have videos, photos, police reports, other witnesses.

its just been one unbeleivable things after another, increasing in frequency.

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>I don't think anyone here was trying to trivialize your experience but actually may've been attempting to help you by getting you to see that there's really no teeth in the tiger...no monster under the bed. That was the intent of their postings.
This is exactly the message I hoped to convey. If exseaorgclocmoflagetc sees this helpful advice as trolling, there is nothing more I can say.

JustSheila

Crusader
guanoloco thats a good idea, I also asked someone if I could tell my story confidentially/anonymosly and they said no. im also scared of making the problem bigger and moving up on any priority list of critics to attack. im not famous or rich, so I dont if anyone would really be interested in helping me.

btw, people cant just say your paranoid when you have videos, photos, police reports, other witnesses.

its just been one unbeleivable things after another, increasing in frequency.
Lots of the harassment is just little, annoying things. I've had some of that. It eventually ended and none of it was anything serious. It's a head game, to try to get you freaking out in general. It might be OSA, it might be someone who is still in Scientology who knows you and mad you're not Mr. or Mrs. GungHo Scientologist anymore.

It's not a question of whether or not the scns did it to you, because you'll never know for sure about every little instance anyway. The real question is, what state of mind do you need to be in to be the strongest and feel the best about yourself? You're better off letting the shit go as coincidence or some one-off or two-off or three-off mischief from an individual because it doesn't escalate to anything much anymore, anyway and if you think of it that way, then you won't hurt yourself thinking too much about it and you can just go about your life and carry on as normal. The cult of Scientology doesn't go around intentionally killing people or their pets anymore AFAIK and I've seen divorces that were a whole lot worse than what COS does to people these days.

They just don't have a whole lot of members anymore, ya know?

It's a stupid, pathetic cult. You're better than that.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
gotcha, but this has been serious, its not just mischeif. and it has their hallmarks written all over it. I keep thinking like you, this has to end, who would spend their time doing this? it hasnt and keeps getting worse and worse. Only recently did I realize whoever this is , is not going to give up on what they are doing, seemingly until they get the intended results.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
gotcha, but this had been serious, its not just mischeif. and it has their hallmarks written all over it. I keep thinking like you, this has to end, who would spend their time doing this? it hasnt and keeps getting worse and worse. Only recently did I realize whoever this is , is not going to give up on what they are doing, seemingly until they get the intended results.
Once 'they' get you introverted, it only takes a small push at the correct time on the swing set to get you flying higher and higher.

You might want to look up the definition of the term gaslighting, use it in a sentence or two, and demo it in clay.

freethinker

Sponsor
gotcha, but this has been serious, its not just mischeif. and it has their hallmarks written all over it. I keep thinking like you, this has to end, who would spend their time doing this? it hasnt and keeps getting worse and worse. Only recently did I realize whoever this is , is not going to give up on what they are doing, seemingly until they get the intended results.
What did you do that they would be aggressive? They usually don't get this aggressive unless YOU are perceived to be a threat.

guanoloco

As-Wased
strat , please go away, your not welcome here on a thread that i posted at this point your just harrassing.let alone annoying AF

Listen...you guys got off on the wrong foot. Strats one of the white hats, for real.

I'm curious, though, you asked someone to tell your story anonymously and they said no...was that like a Tony Ortega or someone wanting evidence?

I don't understand.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
I just wanted to tell my story without identifying myself, I have plenty of evidence.
not commenting on what or why they would, I seriously dont want to make it worse and wish it would go away, but it doesnt. the main reason i want to say something is to make it stop.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why not make a try here to tell us what's going on? You can remain anonymous while doing it.

Here, I'll give you an example:

What really happened: I got ripped off by Boston Org on their stupid quest to buy a new ideal org building and now I'm 25k lighter in the pocket and there isn't any ideal org opened. I've complained to Graham and Heather (the ED's of the org) and they know who I am.

A re-phrase: At the Bulgravia org I went to they sold me a piece of blue sky and I lost everything. I told the Bulgravian police, but they appear to be so safe-pointed, that my protests fall on deaf ears. Now they have private PIs sitting outside my house in a car just to fuck with me.

See, you can tell us what's going on without revealing your location and identity.

Give it a try, you might find out that the people here are friendlier and more helpful than you might think.

Again, good luck.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I just wanted to tell my story without identifying myself, I have plenty of evidence.
not commenting on what or why they would, I seriously dont want to make it worse and wish it would go away, but it doesnt. the main reason i want to say something is to make it stop.

Good deal. Maybe talk with Tony Ortega or Rinder or our own Karen. Tell them you wish to remain anonymous, relate your tale and see what they suggest.

My guess is that Scientology is on thin crust...seconds away from a crack up. If you were to hit them hard and fast they'd fold up and capitulate fast...if there's anything to what's going on.

You can look up Karen and private message her here, no problem.

Anything is better than the stew and fret.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Emphasis mine ...

Good deal. Maybe talk with Tony Ortega or Rinder or our own Karen. Tell them you wish to remain anonymous, relate your tale and see what they suggest.

My guess is that Scientology is on thin crust...seconds away from a crack up. If you were to hit them hard and fast they'd fold up and capitulate fast...if there's anything to what's going on.

You can look up Karen and private massage her here, no problem.

Anything is better than the stew and fret.

Quick @guanoloco!

Fix that before Stratski gets back ...

:D