Stress test table at Yass Show

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by supafreak, Apr 13, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

A little bird told me that the culties had a stress test going at the Yass Show (as in agricultural show) this past weekend. Do they think that country folk don't have internet access? Unfortunately, I hear they were getting quite a bit of interest from visitors. I just hope that the people who are tempted will be quickly put off by the hard sell.

Oh and apparently the guy running the stress test had a thousand-yard stare and looked creepy as shit.

2. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Thanks for the report supa! And nice to see you back :)

Yass is 4hrs out of Sydney past the Canberra turn off. I wonder if it was a MS2 event?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  3. supafreak

Hi Jump. :) I'm hanging around, just not talking much.

What's an MS2 event?

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

MS2 .. "Milestone 2". It's an independent Scientology group run by Lana Mitchell and her personal leech Jim Logan.

Actually I wouldn't imagine they had the staff to run a gala day, but then again same with Canberra org.

This could remain a mystery. :hysterical:

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

O hai, Supa - long time, no chat:wave:

I'd say it would be pretty much a total bust (as usual) whether ACT, Sydney or indeed Millstone Too manned the ramparts at Yass.:yes:

Cult has a better rating than rabid Islamic terrorists in Oz but not by much - why would anyone actually willingly go near them unless for the lulz.:confused2:

And, if it were to be some sort of success, I'm sure it'll feature prominently in the next KSW News or some such. But it sure would be fun to troll culties as a country show in rural NSW.:biggrin:

Especially if some of "our" many friends in the media came along to record the fun.:woohoo:

6. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

7. supafreak

Thanks, Jump. I don't know if this was MS2. The bird said that the Scientology logo with the triangles was on display, albeit very small.

Hi Scooter! :wave: How's it going? Hope everyone's well.

I wish footage had been recorded, but we're talking about a polite bird here. Unlike me, it isn't a trolling little tit. :giggle:

8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I am not surprised at all... Why is that ???? :giggle: