Stuart Moreau last seen Anchorage Alaska

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by MacKenzie, Mar 19, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. MacKenzie

MacKenzie Patron with Honors

Anyone know if Stuart is still out. He was a business partner and comrade in the mid 1980's. He was trying to stay under the radar. PTSD to the max. Don't remember his wife's name. She wanted back in.

Jerry Ratchiff still in?
    Glenn Poole still in?
    Terry Daily?
    Bob Hammer?

2. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

I worked under him when he was MAA on The Apollo and married to Joanie. I didn’t know he'd left. Good to know.

3. MacKenzie

MacKenzie Patron with Honors

He was still married to Joanie when I worked with him.

4. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

That’s good news. I hope they’re okay.

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

So he was out but trying to stay under the radar?

If this is true it doesn't seem as though posting this information onto a public message board monitored by OSA would be very helpful.

6. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Stuart Moreau must have been the most loved "Ethics Officer" or MAA of all time.
    Apollo MAA.

Lovely person. Never a KSW freak.

Here's Stuart (left side) at Terri Gilham's wedding to Gerry. I am told he does not want to connect with any of his past. Some people are embarrassed that they belonged to THAT.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. tr8theta

tr8theta I Love Kitties

Nobody should be or feel embarrassed about being a Scientologist at one time or on staff at an org or mission or in the Sea Org. YOU didn't know what you were getting into and/or would ultimately experience. Our intentions were sincere and good-hearted. Now anyone who was part of any wrongdoings to others and recognizes such who sincerely feels guilt or remorse should take responsibility for his or her actions in some way shape or form by apology or amends to the person(s) if possible and if not possible then just do some unexpected goodness to others. If you are part of any ongoing wrongdoing knowingly or intentionally then karma justice awaits you my fiend (and I meant fiend not friend). TR

8. FoTi

FoTi Banned

It is embarrassing. When I moved away from Clearwater in 2005 I never told another soul that I met that I had anything to do with this cult. I didn't want any association with it whatsoever to be attached to me. I know the people around me would judge me negatively if they knew. I don't want to live with that stigma, so I don't tell anybody. There is no Scientology where I live, so no need to bring it up. Once in a while I hear it mentioned but only in a negative way.....people here know it's a crazy cult. When I first moved here in 2005 I heard of two dentists who lived here who got ripped off by WISE and the COS and were pissed off about it and got out. Since then I haven't heard of anyone in this area who is involved in Scientology.

9. tr8theta

tr8theta I Love Kitties

I understand