Stupid " ATTESTS " & " SUCCESS " stories that made you roll your eyes !

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Gizmo, Jul 31, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

:hysterical:

Yeah!

OTs had fun, fun, fun,
    'til SPs took the OT bird away!

OT bird
    -noun: 1. nickname for Ron the OT's bluebird motorhome.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

It is a true story. I'd love to name names of the people that were that for that idiotic 'incident'. The table server there after made a point of never serving the table where I was sitting.

The pleasant part of the day was having supper with friends & being relaxed looking out over the canal. The friends starting bring loaves of bread back from the grocery store so we could feed more to the seagulls.
    Then we got into the grief of attracting all those seagulls that crapped on church "property".

One thing about insanity . . . . there's just no end to it (on this planet!) ! :omg:

3. HelluvaHoax!

Truly crazy, truly hilarious!

Okay, you convinced me. I now believe it actually happened.

But, I still don't believe the part where a waiter actually wrote a KR with the words "Aiding Freeloaders" on it. That didn't happen, right? LOL LOL LOL

But...........

OMG, I prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is actually true!!! Because it is so irreconciliably fucked up, it's breaks a record of some kind, even for the world's most catastrophically cringey cult!

If true, that is freakishly, other-dimensionally funny!

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

There was a KR written on me that had to with me aiding the Freeloading seagulls. It was about the seagulls being let freeload by me feeding them. The more " aiding " may not have been in there but freeloading was damn sure the issue.
    It was a long time ago - hell I left over a quarter of a century ago & that was very early days of 7 being even released to publics - and, unlike the " Clear " folks, I have trouble remembering what I had for lunch ( oh, hell, did I even eat lunch today?)

They were crazy times. Once after a session I strolled to reception without my chain-it-to-you briefcase & receptionist said " Go get it right now " I'd obviously left it my room ! That happened several times before I got slapped into lowers.
    And I remember a guy who wasn't allowed on 7 at all because some years earlier on 3 he'd left his briefcase in the next room AT HOME ALONE while he grabbed a sandwich before heading to AOLA for an exam. Same shit I did on 7 at the Sandcastle at least 3 or 4 times before mild conditions!

Who else remembers the pool table in the Sandcastle they was available for playing whenever we wanted to do it ?

Or people who kept an RV parked in the lot at the Sandcastle ?

5. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical:

It's both hilarious and stupid beyond imagination.

And surprisingly revealing about the nature of Scientology.

Because, even a lowly SEAGULL can be declared a "freeloader"!

Even a bird is guilty of "out ethics"!

Even a bird is a "DB" (degraded bird)

Even a bird is out-exchange with the Church of Scientology!

Even a bird is sabotaging Ron's bridge to total freedom!

SCIENTOLOGY: A world in which everyone and everything is bad. And only Scientology is good. Just not the part of Scientology that you're in.

6. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Can you imagine ot7's running around outside the Sandcastle screaming at the seagulls " Bad Bird ! Bad Bird ! "

Perhaps on the stern of the Deathwind they could set up sort of a gun range with 12 gauge shotguns & use bread to lure the Bad Birds into range ?

There is no end to what they'll do- AND RAISE MONEY FOR - to save da planet !