What's new

Suspicious Scientology Deaths....MURDER?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hm, pretty fascinating stuff being brought up, allegorical or not, nothing surprises me with Cult of Ron, and I suspect that this is a rabbit hole that is very, very deep, twisted, walk into the demented. . It is so sad that Nibs didn't get to live a long life, he would have made an interesting member over here.

:coolwink:

Note~ Please, dear members, if you're going to tell stories, be careful of several things. Consider the truth, and the people involved. Consider that many ex's do not deserve unwarranted exposure (some need their pics everyware~ granted :p). Consider the levels of criminal depth being discussed, ramifications, attention, should be, I think, a thought or two.
While y'all consider the con, please be carefully considering of the fear LroN's cult creates, and how it works. :eek:

Hello? Wake your self up, not in cults/beliefs....

iya.

Please remember what a fucked-up corporation yer dealing with.

Example~ The people who come here to tell their stories, try to be anonymous. (intent?)... fail by not examining details. Pretty sure the 'tech' is in play......................"Watched we are."

:yes:

:cheers:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Slave chains forged of lies
are stronger than fine steel

And those enslaved see
neither shackle nor lock.

The mission must be,
in order to set them free:
show them how their
chains were made

and where lies hid the key..

This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Louie Pagliaro, was a pit boss in Las Vegas... (approx 1977)

He got into $cientology and went up to OTIII... At OTIII he called bullshit...
and went into LV Org and demanded all his money back
He told them that if he didnt get it all back now he was taking OTIII to the media...

Louie was a nice guy. seems there was a homeless man on his street
and he invited the guy up to stay with him for a bit.(note1)

A few days later Louie's body was discovered, in a garbage bag in the middle of his living room. His body had been "chopped into little pieces". The crime has never been solved.

---------

Im 1972? I had been sent on a Mission to LV Org, Bob Harvey was the ED, Chuck and Madeline Reese were in the GO. Madeline looked like a showgirl, and asked me if I'd join the GO. I said no. (it was close, Madeline was a real looker..) While I was in LV there was a girl in Div VI, a tart, named Lisa Gibson... we became friends.

Flash forward 25 years, I've been raided and sued by Scientology and got a shitload of media...Lisa's Gibson's sister was Lavenda VanShaick - from the Flynn litigation. Lavenda, while pretending to be Lisa Gibson, contacted me and would call all the time...and ended running off with my girlfriend with HER life savings and traveling around the country after convincing her OSA was on their tail... when I finally met up with Lavenda while I was working in Chicago...where my computer was stolen the 2nd day I was there....and I had showed up fopr a job at a Six Flags, where Peter Alexender and Patricia Greenway's Totally Fun Company had gotten a contract to do a theme park western show with massive flame effects...and I was TD, Technical director... (I later wondered if I was supposed to have blown myself up there as these, in reality, large flame effect machines, they were FAE's, Fuel Air Explosives being used for entertainment... venting 40 lbs of propane through a 2" valve and then setting it on fire to make the crowd swoon... The crowd DID swoon...and sometimes it burned the hairs off your arm if you sat in the front row..) and the wind was just so...but all that is another long story..)

Anyway Lavenda and my ex are in what appears to be a full blown Folie à deux... This was my first face to face with paranoid schizophrenia.. I will give you an example.. Lavenda asked me, Don't you see? Where we ARE! I said, wide eyed, ok, where are we? She said we are in Waukegan. (A Town north of Chicago where Six Flags is where the hotel was we were sitting in) I said SO WHAT? She then gave me the hairy eyeball and said very slowly WOG-KEY-IN... SEE! SEE! (I could go on about that conversation but its more of the above and frankly debilitating to listen to)

The rest of the conversation made just as much sense..I didn't know near what I know now.. Lavenda had told me that SHE was Lisa Gibson, in order to chat with me on the phone a great deal and gain my trust and gain my girl's trust....and didn't act weird... but when I saw her in person I realized she was NOT the same Lisa Gibson from 30 years ago. it was then that she told me she was really Lavenda Van Shaick and that Lisa Gibson was her sister, so the voices were similar...

Ohh kay are you with me so far?

I know this is confusing... but perhaps that was the intent of the choreography..

So I posted a missive about this whole mess to the web (since taken down) -just as confusing as what I described above...for information regarding the whereabouts of my ex girl... then the REAL Lisa Gibson stumbled upon her name in Alta Vista......and called me and explained that SHE was the cute div six tart I met while in Las Vegas...At this point I think I made her send me a copy of her drivers license) and she came out to my house...
She said she changed her name because her sister was a CON and had ripped off so many people that she no longer wanted to be associated with her in any way...and that she always needed money cause she spent the 50 grand from the Flynn settlement on cocaine...

While Lisa was in VA at my home she was the one who told me about Louie Pagliaro and about the death of her husband David Sandweiss who was in the GO in Las Vegas, who had been caught breaking into a psychiatrists office stealing medical records... and had been told to do an EOC. End of Cycle. And did (Another long story)

We contacted the LA Vegas PD Detective Office and made a valiant effort to get some interest in these two cold cases..but there wasn't the public awareness there is today, and we failed, miserably. Her husband, David Sandweiss, apparently was pals with Quentin, and she recalls being at dinner with David, Quentin Hubbard, and - are you ready for this tidbit? and Steven Fishman. She said that Quentin seemed to be a bit out of it... She described Steven Fishman as a local con man who got involved in Scientology because there were so many gullible people in it...

It was weeks later that Quentin's body was found in the desert outside the city..with a hose from the exhaust going to the drivers window and all footprints brushed away out of the sand...

Rule of thumb lesson: If what you see makes no sense, it is $cientology.
TBC

Oh Ted Mayette (solitarytrees website) wanted to confirm the story about Louie but couldn't find the coroners report as it was too old..being paper... He did call Eddie Walters and asked about Louie Pagliario's death...... All Eddie said was,

"Yeah, Louie's dead..."

Arnie Lerma

PS: Lisa Gibson dated Louie...

Note1:
david-lebow-clam-pi.jpg

Above are 1995-7 pictures of PI David Lebow, Lubow etc... he is listed as a party in the Rathbun suit. Seems Mr Lebow posed as a homeless ex-sea org member and showed up on Bob Minton's doorstep in NEW HAMPSHIRE.. you must understand that Bob lived out in the boondocks... you couldn't hit a neighbor's house with a shotgun from his front step if you tried...anyway Bob said NO, he had read my posts.. Mr Lebow also claimed to be a homeless sea org member looking for a place stay at the hotel all the critics were staying at in 1997 in Clearwater. he also called me on the fone in 97 and asked if he could stay with me cause he was a homeless sea org member who needed help. And I always like to help... I believe he was also was the one who paid a Matre' d 50,000 in cash to copy every piece of paper in Bob Minton's partner's office in in a London hotel.< This was admitted by Mr Rinder during Bob Minton's talks with OSA to settle, in Bob Minton's Harassment timeline Bob accused $cientology of burglarizing his partner's office (and making a dossier and sending it to Inland Revenue which they did)...Mr Rinder wanted Bob to know they did not do a 'break in' that time...so he told Mr Minton what they DID do, this was to gain his trust........ Lebow is also the guy that went to Geneva Switzerland and hired the ex-head of the Geneva Bar Association to use HIS connections with the Swiss Financial Police to look into Bob Minton's accounts in Switzerland... using a bogus letter purchased by Lebow, from members of the Nigerian Senate implying wrongdoing in a junk bond buy back that Bob and his partner did to buy back Nigera's government debts before people found out they had a shit pot more of oil coming on line, and became more expensive to acquire if word got out that Nigera was buying back their junk bonds..... Bob bought them back for less than 26 cents average on the dollar..this is where Bob made his Millions, he underbid Solomon Brothers who told the Nigerians they would do the same structured buyback for 3 percent...Bob did it for 2% See Minton Harassment Timeline.

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG! Really Scientology? THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. Let's never forget Lisa McPherson - keep the truth out there about how she died and how the cult got away with it!

I just looked at her autopsy photos carefully. This makes sense - they locked her up in a foot locker and cockroaches infested it. There is no way she would have had scratches on her body and bug bites from being in a bed in a hotel room. THIS IS IT! Scientology told me these photos were Terry Shivo - the gal that was in a coma during this time and husband wanted her off life support and her parents wanted her on life support - the husband won!

I believed the cult because I could not fathom Scientology doing this to anyone!

Someone out there knows the truth and I hope they can't live with it and start talking about what really happened. It will never "as is" because Lisa did not die of an embolism - she died of neglect from Scientology and abuse!

Furthermore...

Putting LSD in someone's toothpaste is how this church handles their delusional "SP's"???? Just disgusting and horrific...Scientology...just when you think it can't get any worse....IT DOES! I am sick to my stomach after watching this video. WOW...just fricken WOW!

As far as Bennatta Slaughter goes - she is really evil. The cult had her work at Applied Scholastics with the others to get them out of Clearwater. I believe Slaughter is hiding out in Memphis Tennessee. How does she live with herself? Just evil and crazy culties!

Idle Morgue = this is a reply TO what was brought to mind by your post, it is NOT directed AT you...
if you consider what they did to Lisa McPherson before she died...

Consider the implications.... What if Lisa escaped and
then came out and told somebody what happened at her "Church"?

I have observed that the truth about what happens is often so unbelievable, so incredible, at least the BIG ops are SO unbelievable, that one's first inclination is to STFU lest people call YOU a kook "who pulls it out of his ass"...as I have been called in the past.

You ALL need to consider this carefully, what if Lisa had survived, and then she came here.. if there was a here to come to, in December 1995, like ESMB, and then posted that I was held in room 127 for three weeks while they force fed me with a turkey baster fed me chloral hydrate and then stuffed me in a footlocker after I gave a security guy a black eye? and then I was left in a basement some place I could not see while roaches ate at my fingers, elbows, knees and toes after wearing the skin off till it bled, banging on the walls of the inside of the crate for help and none ever came, until I passed out from exhaustion...?

Would anyone here believe that story?

Would anyone be saying Got Dox or STFU? or be patently dismissive, implying it was "allegorical" ??

I'll tell you this, i know cases that, UNLIKE Lisa, they survived,
and were so degraded and traumatized by whatever was done to them or whatever they observed
that at one point they would not leave their mothers house for anything...for any reason...much less dare think about what occured, or try to tell their story...anywhere to anyone...even to me.

It's as if scripts (as in a theatrical) are crafted that are so completely unbelievable.. so incredible, so out there, so..insane...that when the person even recalls the events THEY don't believe what happened could have possibly even been real. It is a jump too far from that to then even expect others to believe it...I still feel this way when *I* sometimes consider certain stuff that I have seen go down during litigation and during twenty years and many tears on the net since:

(image from December 1995 Wired Magazine...centerfold, front page story)

Just think about it for a bit...

Arnie Lerma
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than to live fearing to speake
The internet is the liberty tree < my first sig lines

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Idle Morgue = this is a reply TO what was brought to your post, it is NOT directed AT you...
if you consider what they did to Lisa McPherson before she died...

Consider the implications.... What if Lisa escaped and
then came out and told somebody what happened at her "Church"?

I have observed that the truth about what happens is often so unbelievable, so incredible, at least the BIG ops are SO unbelievable, that one's first inclination is to STFU lest people call YOU a kook "who pulls it out of his ass"...as I have been called in the past.

You ALL need to consider this carefully, what if Lisa had survived, and then she came here.. if there was a here to come in December 1995, to like ESMB, and then posted that I was held in room 127 for three weeks while they force fed me with turkey baster and then stuffed me in a footlocker after I gave a security guy a black eye? and then was left in the basement of someplace I could not see while roaches ate at my fingers?

Would anyone here believe that story?

Would anyone be saying Got Dox or STFU? or be patently dismissive, implying it was "allegorical" ??

I'll tell you this, i know cases that, UNLIKE Lisa, they survived,
and were so degraded and traumatized by whatever was done to them or whatever they observed
that at one point they would not leave their mothers house for anything...for any reason...much less dare think about what occured, or try to tell their story...anywhere to anyone...

It's as if scripts (as in a theatrical) are crafted that are so completely unbelievable.. so incredible, so out there, that when the person even fully recalls events THEY don't believe what happened could have possibly even been real. it is a jump too far from that to then even expect others to believe it...I still feel this way when *I* sometimes consider certain stuff that I have seen go down during litigation and during twenty years and many tears on the net since:

(image from December 1995 Wired Magazine...centerfold, front page story)

Just think about it for a bit...

Arnie Lerma
I'd orefer to die speaking my mind than to live fearing to speake
The internet is the liberty tree < my first sig lines

The unbelievable.

That's why hubbard installed various statements

like in the beginning of history of man, that these accounts are unbelievable.

and in dianetics, hubbard installs the forgetter and the denial engrams.

And one comes to believe these statements,

because one has a few wins. This was one of the hardest mindset installed by Hubbard for me to get over.

Thank god I read the idenics book by mike goldstein & john galusha last year, as those statements or "truths" by hubbard were hypnosis in writing (hubbard was a wordsmith) or a sales pitch.

In reading the idenics book,

I came to the understanding that the so called "engrams" as defined by hubbard as being moments of unconsciousness, pain, and words spoken during the "engram" are not what causes human aberration.

And I have now experienced both scientology & idenics ,

and in comparison, idenics wins.

I state this not for you Arnie.

Anonycat

Crusader
Hm, pretty fascinating stuff being brought up, allegorical or not, nothing surprises me with Cult of Ron, and I suspect that this is a rabbit hole that is very, very deep, twisted, walk into the demented. . It is so sad that Nibs didn't get to live a long life, he would have made an interesting member over here.

Note~ Please, dear members, if you're going to tell stories, be careful of several things. Consider the truth, and the people involved. Consider that many ex's do not deserve unwarranted exposure (some need their pics everyware~ granted :p). Consider the levels of criminal depth being discussed, ramifications, attention, should be, I think, a thought or two.
While y'all consider the con, please be carefully considering of the fear LroN's cult creates, and how it works. :eek:

iya.

Example~ The people who come here to tell their stories, try to be anonymous. (intent?)... fail by not examining details. Pretty sure the 'tech' is in play......................"Watched we are."

It is indeed deep and twisted. Just when you think you know the worst of it, still there is more. I mean really - killing people and leaving their bloody bodies in your back yard, just so you know what their sick comfort level is? And even beyond that, there is more still. This cult really, really deserves to be brought to elimination.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was never OSA so cannot speak for them. :no:

But was a Scientologist, so understand the mindset. :duh:

In the early 80's when on Boston staff, all staff were called into a meeting with OSA. We were briefed a bit on some of the battles going on and were told about Paulette Cooper and also Michael Flynn (attorney) and how they were two of the most evil beings on the planet. They were trying to stop Scientology which was the only hope for mankind; the only hope to get out of the trap.

Once someone comes to believe that type of stuff than ANY means to stop these individuals can be justified.

And according to the Scientology system of Ethics (explained wonderfully by Jefferson Hawkins), stopping individuals who are threatening the existence (or expansion) of Scientology is NOT a criminal act. :no: It is the greatest good and the most ethical act one can engage in.

For those who worked in OSA, FAILING to stop these two people would have been considered a criminal act according to scientology ethics.

When Scientology claims to be "the most ethical group on the planet" they are correct IF one uses the Scientology Ethics system by which to evaluate them.

In Scientology, one can lie, cheat, steal from, or utterly destroy another human being, and it is considered an 'ethical act' as long as the person they're doing it to has been declared an SP by the "church" of Scientology.

Sadly, this is very TRUE.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have heard a firsthand account of the Guardian's Office killing a man and leaving the body in the harassed person's back yard. The man they killed was a family friend. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to go into details.

Wow - just unbelievable! Scientology ~ the science of murder, extortion, money laundering, blackmail, lying, propaganda, spiritual death...did I miss anything here?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow - just unbelievable! Scientology ~ the science of murder, extortion, money laundering, blackmail, lying, propaganda, spiritual death...did I miss anything here?

vampires:

http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/vampires.html

pedophilia

http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/sexual-assault-nightmare.htm

While picketing $cientology in Clearwater in 97.. this was the picket where they came out and swarmed us with opposing picket signs so the public wouldn't see us..they provided a handler for me, PO3(Petty Officer 3rd class) Richard Tinklenberg, nickname Tinkles, a guy I knew 30 years prior when I was in. They had an attractive young female blonde with a pneumatic butt walking right in front of me who kept stopping abruptly, as if to cause me to knock her down. I HAD to keep an eye on her butt..so I would not bump into her. Meanwhile Richard kept talking...he was asking me various versions of this question, repetitively: What will it take for me to end my war on scientology and just go away. At one point while I was looking at this young girls butt, Richard whispered in my ear: "You like that? Is that what it will take? (For me to go away) "That can be arranged" I was speechless...The girl mustah been 14 or 15. I was flabbergasted.. and told the story during dinner, Jeff Jacobsen who created Lisamcpherson.org was there... I later made some inquiries and found out (from an ex-osa in Clearwater) that her parents were OT8's and that she had been used to "encourage" the cooperation of certain local government officials with $cientology.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Louie Pagliaro, was a pit boss in Las Vegas... (approx 1977)

He got into $cientology and went up to OTIII... At OTIII he called bullshit...
and went into LV Org and demanded all his money back
He told them that if he didnt get it all back now he was taking OTIII to the media...

Louie was a nice guy. seems there was a homeless man on his street
and he invited the guy up to stay with him for a bit.(note1)

A few days later Louie's body was discovered, in a garbage bag in the middle of his living room. His body had been "chopped into little pieces". The crime has never been solved.

---------

Im 1972? I had been sent on a Mission to LV Org, Bob Harvey was the ED, Chuck and Madeline Reese were in the GO. Madeline looked like a showgirl, and asked me if I'd join the GO. I said no. (it was close, Madeline was a real looker..) While I was in LV there was a girl in Div VI, a tart, named Lisa Gibson... we became friends.

Flash forward 25 years, I've been raided and sued by Scientology and got a shitload of media...Lisa's Gibson's sister was Lavenda VanShaick - from the Flynn litigation. Lavenda, while pretending to be Lisa Gibson, contacted me and would call all the time...and ended running off with my girlfriend with HER life savings and traveling around the country after convincing her OSA was on their tail... when I finally met up with Lavenda while I was working in Chicago...where my computer was stolen the 2nd day I was there....and I had showed up fopr a job at a Six Flags, where Peter Alexender and Patricia Greenway's Totally Fun Company had gotten a contract to do a theme park western show with massive flame effects...and I was TD, Technical director... (I later wondered if I was supposed to have blown myself up there as these, in reality, large flame effect machines, they were FAE's, Fuel Air Explosives being used for entertainment... venting 40 lbs of propane through a 2" valve and then setting it on fire to make the crowd swoon... The crowd DID swoon...and sometimes it burned the hairs off your arm if you sat in the front row..) and the wind was just so...but all that is another long story..)

Anyway Lavenda and my ex are in what appears to be a full blown Folie à deux... This was my first face to face with paranoid schizophrenia.. I will give you an example.. Lavenda asked me, Don't you see? Where we ARE! I said, wide eyed, ok, where are we? She said we are in Waukegan. (A Town north of Chicago where Six Flags is where the hotel was we were sitting in) I said SO WHAT? She then gave me the hairy eyeball and said very slowly WOG-KEY-IN... SEE! SEE! (I could go on about that conversation but its more of the above and frankly debilitating to listen to)

The rest of the conversation made just as much sense..I didn't know near what I know now.. Lavenda had told me that SHE was Lisa Gibson, in order to chat with me on the phone a great deal and gain my trust and gain my girl's trust....and didn't act weird... but when I saw her in person I realized she was NOT the same Lisa Gibson from 30 years ago. it was then that she told me she was really Lavenda Van Shaick and that Lisa Gibson was her sister, so the voices were similar...

Ohh kay are you with me so far?

I know this is confusing... but perhaps that was the intent of the choreography..

So I posted a missive about this whole mess to the web (since taken down) -just as confusing as what I described above...for information regarding the whereabouts of my ex girl... then the REAL Lisa Gibson stumbled upon her name in Alta Vista......and called me and explained that SHE was the cute div six tart I met while in Las Vegas...At this point I think I made her send me a copy of her drivers license) and she came out to my house...
She said she changed her name because her sister was a CON and had ripped off so many people that she no longer wanted to be associated with her in any way...and that she always needed money cause she spent the 50 grand from the Flynn settlement on cocaine...

While Lisa was in VA at my home she was the one who told me about Louie Pagliaro and about the death of her husband David Sandweiss who was in the GO in Las Vegas, who had been caught breaking into a psychiatrists office stealing medical records... and had been told to do an EOC. End of Cycle. And did (Another long story)

We contacted the LA Vegas PD Detective Office and made a valiant effort to get some interest in these two cold cases..but there wasn't the public awareness there is today, and we failed, miserably. Her husband, David Sandweiss, apparently was pals with Quentin, and she recalls being at dinner with David, Quentin Hubbard, and - are you ready for this tidbit? and Steven Fishman. She said that Quentin seemed to be a bit out of it... She described Steven Fishman as a local con man who got involved in Scientology because there were so many gullible people in it...

It was weeks later that Quentin's body was found in the desert outside the city..with a hose from the exhaust going to the drivers window and all footprints brushed away out of the sand...

Rule of thumb lesson: If what you see makes no sense, it is $cientology.
TBC

Oh Ted Mayette (solitarytrees website) wanted to confirm the story about Louie but couldn't find the coroners report as it was too old..being paper... He did call Eddie Walters and asked about Louie Pagliario's death...... All Eddie said was,

"Yeah, Louie's dead..."

Arnie Lerma

PS: Lisa Gibson dated Louie...

Note1:
david-lebow-clam-pi.jpg

Above are 1995-7 pictures of PI David Lebow, Lubow etc... he is listed as a party in the Rathbun suit. Seems Mr Lebow posed as a homeless ex-sea org member and showed up on Bob Minton's doorstep in NEW HAMPSHIRE.. you must understand that Bob lived out in the boondocks... you couldn't hit a neighbor's house with a shotgun from his front step if you tried...anyway Bob said NO, he had read my posts.. Mr Lebow also claimed to be a homeless sea org member looking for a place stay at the hotel all the critics were staying at in 1997 in Clearwater. he also called me on the fone in 97 and asked if he could stay with me cause he was a homeless sea org member who needed help. And I always like to help... I believe he was also was the one who paid a Matre' d 50,000 in cash to copy every piece of paper in Bob Minton's partner's office in in a London hotel.< This was admitted by Mr Rinder during Bob Minton's talks with OSA to settle, in Bob Minton's Harassment timeline Bob accused $cientology of burglarizing his partner's office (and making a dossier and sending it to Inland Revenue which they did)...Mr Rinder wanted Bob to know they did not do a 'break in' that time...so he told Mr Minton what they DID do, this was to gain his trust........ Lebow is also the guy that went to Geneva Switzerland and hired the ex-head of the Geneva Bar Association to use HIS connections with the Swiss Financial Police to look into Bob Minton's accounts in Switzerland... using a bogus letter purchased by Lebow, from members of the Nigerian Senate implying wrongdoing in a junk bond buy back that Bob and his partner did to buy back Nigera's government debts before people found out they had a shit pot more of oil coming on line, and became more expensive to acquire if word got out that Nigera was buying back their junk bonds..... Bob bought them back for less than 26 cents average on the dollar..this is where Bob made his Millions, he underbid Solomon Brothers who told the Nigerians they would do the same structured buyback for 3 percent...Bob did it for 2% See Minton Harassment Timeline.

Damn Arnie - you need to write a book..."The Killing Games" Unfucking-believable!:omg:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

iya.

Og - I do disagree with you here....we have to stop being afraid of the cult and it is time to let the truth out. Anyone who participated in the crimes just has to come clean...we will forgive - but look at the damage and deaths that are getting exposed now that people are freely speaking out! The truth needs to be told. People are getting killed in the Cult of Scientology! It is only dangerous INSIDE! If enough people speak out - like they are today - we will take them down for good!

Fear is what Scientology $ell$ - let's stop buying it! Tell the truth! Expose the crimes!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Og - I do disagree with you here....we have to stop being afraid of the cult and it is time to let the truth out. Anyone who participated in the crimes just has to come clean...we will forgive - but look at the damage and deaths that are getting exposed now that people are freely speaking out! The truth needs to be told. People are getting killed in the Cult of Scientology! It is only dangerous INSIDE! If enough people speak out - like they are today - we will take them down for good!

Fear is what Scientology $ell$ - let's stop buying it! Tell the truth! Expose the crimes!
(My bold)

Some points:

Fear is a very valuable and useful short-time emotion. It enables us to get out of suddenly dangerous situations ASAP.

Fear as a long-time emotion is one of the most counter-productive emotions I've ever seen. It switches off our abilities to think clearly and to react rationally.

If you're out in the woods and you're currently haunted by some dangerous wild animals, fear gives you the adrenaline push you need for a rapid escape.

But if you need to get out into the woods to get some firewood because you'd freeze to death if you didn't, you need to come up with a rational strategy on how to deal with such animals and fear would be the worst advisor you could ever get in that situation.

Similar stuff applies to being here on ESMB: You know that OSA reads here and your rationality tells you that they will use every single one of your words against you if you give them a chance to do so.

Rationality makes you choose your words very carefully, fear just makes you STFU and GTFO.

Therefore: Never underestimate your opponent, but also never fear unless you have good reasons to do so.

Fear = Useful for about 30 seconds or so.
Rationality = More useful for anything lasting longer than that.

My conclusion:
People, please speak out as much as you can safely do, but please be aware of any risks which may or may not come with that. ESMB doesn't need martyrs, it needs (more) upright, honest, fearless people who know what they're saying and doing.

jus' my 0.02€

BTW: I'm using the plural form of "you" throughout this post.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

LOL. Not really. Like the Discovery Channel that has sought to improve it's ratings (and revenues) with silly shows like the 'Amish Mafia' & 'Mermaids: The Body Found'; the Travel Channel with it's paranormal shows like "Ghost Adventure"; A&E's 'Paranormal State' & the SyFy show 'Ghost Hunters".. TruTV is trying to grab a niche market to increase it's ratings.

Like this.. http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/par...s-real-people-attacks-rudy-eugene/photos.html

TruTV also produced the silly conspiracy show with Jesse Ventura that lasted for only one season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Theory_with_Jesse_Ventura

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn Arnie - you need to write a book..."The Killing Games" Unfucking-believable!:omg:

In 1996 I was doing a radio show, a real one, not an internet one, that was playing on AM talk radio drive time slot, and I was talking about the death of Quentin Hubbard. A caller called in, said he had been doing something in the garage and had left the car radio playing, and heard me talking about Quentin's death.. He said and seemed to stress that Mary Sue (Not "Ron") had hired him to investigate Quentin's supposed suicide. He said that there was a hose going from the exhaust into the passenger window. And that footprints and the tire tracks had been brushed away out of the desert sand. He also said that a carpet was found in the trunk and that this carpet had hairs from Quentin in it, as if he had been transported to the car rolled up in the carpet... (Rolling up a body in a carpet is a handy way to transport a body in broad daylight). The caller said his name was Joe Lisa.

I knew his name because he was an un-indicted co-conspirator, listed with Ken Moxon, in US vs MSH..

"Davis was briefly suspected of being the Zodiac killer (a mysterious killer that terrorized California by committing several bizarre homicides in the 60's and 70's), but was ruled out as a suspect by the FBI." LINK

20 years later I found some more input from Joe Lisa on some youtube comments about a video titled: Bruce McGregor Davis surrenders & arrest 12/02/1970

Bruce Davis was one of Charlies Manson's pals.

Joe Lisa:
"You know Bruce Davis? You should feel lucky that you didn't end up dead in some downtown alley with 50 + knife wounds. I don't suppose he told you what he did with the bodys of Cindy Mellin, Robin Graham or Donna Lass, did he? Is there any way you could post that letter you reference or email ..."

Joe Lisa:
"Bruce Davis expalins how Shorty was Killed and his non- involvement (Charles Manson Family)"

Joe Lisa:
"It wasnt his mother or his sister or Manson who told him to surrender. It was Mary Sue Hubbard and Jane Kember - the GO - who ordered him to turn himself in. They knew the investigation would eventually reveal that Scientology was connected to the Zodiac killings, so when he went back to London after he killed Gaul and Sharp, Mary Sue & Jane told him to surrender. Anybody who tries to downplay Scientology's involvement in Manson & Zodiac killings is part of misinformation campaign."

PS: Charles Manson was a Scientologist

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
INSTRUCTIONS TO KILL

Excerpt of Affidavit of Scott Mayer LINK to Scott Mayer Memorial Page, Link to this Affidavit

22. While I was in the Sea Org, I was instructed to kill
another human being by the Scientology organization.
At the time
Scientology had an office on Beacon Avenue in Los Angeles, very
close to McArthur Park. I was called in for a briefing by Alex
Sibryski. At that time, Scientology had a ranch at Rosarito in
Mexico which was being used as a nursery, a place for overflow
kids that could not be housed in Los Angeles and a place to grow
fruits and vegetables. Mexican bandits were allegedly harassing
and hustling the ranch and stealing produce from it. Jerry
McDonald and I were asked to put together a mission to go down to
Mexico, take some infrared optics and some guns and rifles, wait
for the Mexican bandits to attack the ranch again and then take
care of them. We were told to kill them if necessary. I received
these orders from Alex Sibryski. At the time he was Commanding
Officer Flag Operations Western U.S. ("F.O.L.O.W.U.S."). This
was part of Scientology's elite Sea Organization. I was the
Operations Officer at Flags Operations Liaison Office at the time

page 18

and it was my job to write the mission orders for this thing and
get us all briefed and ready to go. We figured that if we "took
out" the bandit leaders the rest would disband. It took 24-48
hours to get this done and in the course of that time I never saw
any written dispatches on this but the mission was then canceled
by Alex Sibryski. He said that there was a governess in-charge of
the ranch and that the bandits had tried to attack her at the
place and she had shot the bandit leader with a shotgun through
the door and taken care of the problem.

--------------------

mayer5.jpg

"You can't bring the past back up and postulate or mock up a picture..." Charles Manson

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This was terrific to see... a hero we seldom hear from, posting a comment on the article

Ray Emmons · Clearwater, Florida
Since it's inception, Scientology has been a fraud and a scam. We will never know exactly how many deaths they may have been responsible for. No Authorized Law Enforcement Agency has been willing to do a full scale investigation into this organization. The sad part of all of this, is that most of the victims of Scientology have been it's adherents to their teachings. Ray E.
November 12 at 12:04pm
http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/20...bc_1433815380165579_1995 16_1435213373359113

Ray Emmons in Mark Bunker's 2006 film, Scientology and The Clearwater Police
[video=youtube;XW8eTe_Ank8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8eTe_Ank8[/video]