What's new

Suspicious Scientology Deaths....MURDER?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Thank you Arnie, it is a fine thing to keep focus on some of the real reasons the cult is a whirl-shit-pool to be avoided at any cost, the truth of it all is quite disconcerting and frightening.

I give this thread the WWP Wiki link ~ http://whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/Scientology_Suicides ~ a truly courageous effort of a few concerned humans to tabulate and index the truth, more power to them, this is not things that the cult of LRon can simply postulate away. The truth is out there, albeit you have to sometimes shake the tray and rid it of the chaff, but, when it really comes down to it, those little nuggets at the bottom of the pan are pure gold imho.

:carryon:

:cheers:

BIGLOVE smiley, :)

Ogs

"V"

Patron with Honors
Barbara Freeman - my mother.

While she was never "in" Scientology, she tried to go to Santa Barbara mission seeking help for herself and they treated her like such shit because she had been under the care of a pretty nasty psychiatrist for so long, that it contributed to the tailspin she went in, sending her back into the psychiatrist (who should never have been practicing) and then she committed suicide within six months.

The Scientologists told her "YOU cannot be helped." and told her "We will not investigate your psychiatrist." like she asked them to, because she felt he was keeping her "down".

:omg:

She never told me anything about this, or her psychiatrist, I found out about it all after she died and I inherited everything she had - including her diary describing so many things - terrible things.

"V"

"V"

Patron with Honors
I took on the investigation and bringing to justice of Dr. Anthony Lapolla, and when all was said and done, Medical Board of California gave him a choice of surrendering his license or facing prosecution by the California State Attorney's office, who helped me with the investigation.

He gave up his license and never practiced medicine again.

"V"

There are posts about it at our blog - search posts having the title The Man Who Murdered My Mother

I can also do a synopsis with dates if someone needs or would prefer that.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Please add Al Crivello.

I'm such a derp sometimes JustSheila, he is already on the list @ the wiki :duh: I have amended it to reflect that GB says he was found hung, where it had been said he was shot (and a link to Why Are They Dead did not in fact support that but only mentions his name in a reference to someone else's demise). Hopefully I didn't make a ballsup of it as I am not a proficient editor. Any further solid info would be welcome.

Some food for thought from ol' Liver-lips Hisself~

Hubbard said:
5. invalidation is force applied. You apply enough force to anybody and you've invalidated him. How invalidated can he get? Dead! -- Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary by L. Ron Hubbard
It does seem, from what I've read, that various forms of 'invalidation' run rampant through the cult's mindset, used as a type of trigger to push people on to greater heights.... (<<< unintentional pun, leaving it as-is)

I asked this question a long time ago on a thread far, far away; Is complacency, or driving someone to kill themselves, or even just setting it up to accommodate such a desperate and dire action as suicide (coercion to EOC- End of Cycle), not some form of murder?

LRH said:
We'd rather have you dead than incapable...
Its like, hm, much better than just taking the money and running, after all, the dead don't ask for refunds eh :(

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is kinda great.
Some of my friends that keep telling me I should "get over" my cult experience and worry about the important things, are huge fans of Ventura.

What next? SCN exes on Alex Jones?
Gotta admit, that would be a bit of a boon.

I corresponded with Bill Cooper 20 years ago, he did not consider $cientology important compared to what was really going on...

And it is kind of a tough row to ask a recovering scientologist to hoe,,, to get them to accept, that after extracting their minds from the Hubbardian science fiction cult, they now find themselves in a bigger cult that makes scientology look like a kid's water park,,,

Bill Cooper predicts 911
[video=youtube;lLHVQUTrgvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM[/video]

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
William Barwell's Scientology Murder FAQ

"*************************************************
* The Scientology Murder Project *
W.C. Barwell 1-26-2006

It is well known that Scientology in the past has
dabbled in the waters of murder of critics
and "squirrels".

This is a project to chase down as many examples
murder plans and attempts as possible. By doing
so, it will hopefully make it harder for them to
try again in the future.

Scientology is known to be willing to murder
people or drive them to suicide, this will
hopefully force Scientology cfor legal reasons,
if not moral reasons to avoid even appearances
of such activities in the future. Luckily,
they seem to be rather incompetent at actually
achieving real murders.
"

LINK

His sig line was :

"If I saw a man beating a tied up horse, I could
not prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong."
- Mark Twain

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thread highlights

Deaths of the founders the Anti-cult movement in the US LINK

Errata: the odds are actually one in TWENTY-FIVE million...

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bob Borowsky, married Hope Richardson, the wealthy daughter or niece of former US Attorney General Elliot Richardson.
Shortly after completing his OT levels, he committed suicide by means of a self-inflicted gunshot to his head, in her presence.
(An alcoholic, and one time staff member at the New York Org, his name appears to have been scrubbed from Scientology records,
while those of his wife do appear.)

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Edit added: Type_4PTS This post was what came to mind reading yours at #19..

Slave chains forged of lies
are stronger than fine steel

And those enslaved see
neither shackle nor lock.

The mission must be,
in order to set them free:
show them how their
chains were made

and where lies hid the key..

Excellent !

Idle Morgue said: "Holy Mother of God!!

Does OSA still break into people's homes today? How on earth do these OSA Bots justify doing these criminal acts.

There must be some OSA guys out by now that did stuff like this and are out now - what on earth were you thinking? Help us understand! IT IS MURDER!"

http://youtu.be/OZ8Z9T82qls

Pauline Lombard speaks about her service for OSA, which led to her getting out of Scientology, at 8:09.

Last edited:
And then there is this (don't let the Hollywoodesque touches fool you, the stories are real, including Pauline Lombard speaking before the Riverside County Board of Supervisors regarding her part in Scientology OSA's harassment:

http://youtu.be/UH_RfhCzSkg

Last edited: