Sydney Org flounders

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Beam-Me-Up-Scotty, Sep 13, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

And everything is flat.

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Scooter can you clear out your PM box? It's full. :)

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

And their swimming pattern increases on a gradient until it is totally abberated.

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And periodically they swim in close formation with electric eels, one resting against each fin.

5. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

And so self obsessed:
    Paying money to ask each other, "Do fish swim?"

6. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Done:thumbsup:

7. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Now you are clear, would you like others to share the gains you have had?

:hysterical:

8. Osiris

Osiris Patron with Honors

Got to feel sorry for anyone who has been on Scientology Staff for over 30 years ...... & if they have been getting the $2 a week weekly wage for about 30 years .......

We could speculate that some people in Scientology were paid "reasonable" money to keep the high Execs & other valuable people there to prevent them from leaving ...... but who knows ?

But with little or no Public in the Orgs ...... and Electricity bills & other day to day maintenance Bills ..... the orgs Bottom line Profits can't be that good .....

all I can say is ....... Last one out turn the lights off :happydance:

9. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Yep, that sounds like her MO. I've observed over the decades it's all about the money (and self), always, no matter the pretty words. If she is OES then that last sentence is spot on!
    Maybe she will need another astrology chart reading from me. Oops, can't happen. I'm an Espee. :biggrin:

10. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Let's all fill scooters inbox...

...There can be no clears.

:)

11. exthetan

exthetan Patron

Just wondering, is Vicki Diggins the former Vicki Byrnes? I knew Vicki Byrnes from my days on staff and always thought she was a much nicer person than her brother Glenn who was a real a-hole.

While I'm asking, does anyone know whatever happened to Gwenda Byrne who once did the FEBC?

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

ABLE Int in 1994, still there in 2013 per Google.

Paul

13. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, the same Vicki. Yes Glenn is/was as described.:biggrin:

Gwenda I last met in early 2007 at OSA Int for the NarCONon Cont EDs' conference - she was in OSA Legal then and I presume she still is, given how much OSA need legal aid these days.:roflmao:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  14. haiqu

haiqu Patron Meritorious

No shit? Last I heard of Joy she was running a mission in Cairns, but that was quite a few years ago now. I actually rang her there and had a chat.

15. chuckbeatty

chuckbeatty Patron with Honors

Yes! She's a head exec at ABLE Int today.

If you google "Gwenda Bryne" and "ABLE Int" on the same search line, in quotes, you see her listed on several corporations.

She's still there, as of days ago, she's been spotted walking into the HGB, and I've seen her in other photos taken of staff around the HGB, she has study time like most ABLE staff do, mornings, in the HGB, that's her study time.

She's adapted to ABLE over the years, don't think she's ever married.

I helped as her OEC/FEBC Course Sup all the way back in 1977.

Were you there in the old FBEC (the old Al Baker, Linda McCarthy, Ray Facteau, Glenn Hackenburg, I came later, Chuck Beatty as did Shelly Russell me and Shelly were later into that OEC/FEBC training staff team) as a student from ANZO?

Tony Sherrif is still a Scientologist in good standing, he got out of the Sea Org, left Golden Era way way back in the 1980s or early 1990s Tony had left the Sea Org and he and his wife, he married a lady (former GO or former GO volunteer) Brigette, forget her last name, and the pair of them back in 2007 were chumming up to me during that 2007 first BBC John Sweeney "Scientology" show, the first round when Mike Rinder still worked for OSA, etc. Well I was helping an employee of BBC with lining up people who would be willing to talk to the BBC for that show, and right in the middle, Tony calls me out of the blue, tells me Brigette wants to tattle on her history, it was a concocted OSA ploy to get Tony introduced to the BBC so Tony and Brigette who were spying for OSA could find out how much the BBC knew, etc.

Amazing lenghts that Scientologists will go to.

I liked Gwenda, she's always a nice woman, and I don't think though, that she'll ever get out.

I'm looking up for photos of her, her name pops up here and there connected to Narconon, and ABLE and other corporate paperwork for other lower level ABLE front groups.