Tax Return for Mr. & Mrs. DM?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Miss Ellie, Feb 15, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

This is a stupid question but is the tax return for David public or private since he is paid by a non-profit?

If public and he posts a joint return - would an address for Shelly have to be given??

If he does married but files separate returns then what address does she file from???

I was just wondering if that would be a way to track down her place in the universe....

I wonder if he still has her paid a "salary"... If so would that be fraud under 501c rules because does not appear she is "working" for the good of the church and I doubt she is working at 7-Eleven.

Or would he just forge her signature and she will never know how he is living.

Getting taxes ready and just thought about it.... the IRS must know where she is according to tax returns... if they are told the truth.

It would be hell if the IRS brought him down as and individual after he screwed them over so very well.

:cool:

2. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

that's a good question, Miss Ellie.

3. TheSneakster

TheSneakster More Skeptical Than You

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

His tax return would be private. A non-profit would need to list how much is paid to the principal officers and that would be public information. But I'm guessing that DM's compensation mainly comes from his being the head of Author Services Inc, a for-profit company owned by Church of Spiritual Technology. Private companies (at least, those which are not publicly traded on stock exchanges) do NOT have to disclose salaries.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

David Miscavige's compensation comes from how much money he can scam out of his faithful followers.

David Miscavige is a thug mafia criminal type con man hiding behind the religious cloak.

That is the WHOLE truth and nothing but the TRUTH!

The truth sets people free.