TED #2

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Empress, Jul 29, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Empress

Empress Patron

TED #2
    By The Empress
    TO: PAYING PUBLIC
    (As channeled by LRH Comm. Held From Above):
    Hello. It's so good to be communicating to you all once again. As you know I kicked the bucket some time ago. But just because I have been dead does not mean that I have been idle. Oh no! I have been doing a considerable amount of research into the post-OT levels, so called because they are done after the actual OT levels, which for some reason unknown to me I have not gotten around to developing yet. But the POST-OT levels are really coming along fine!
    Also, I have been very busy doing what I like to do best. That's right, making money! How, you may ask, does one make money in my position? It's really very simple. You just mock it up! I've mocked up about $40 trillion so far and I'm not stopping there! My target before my next TED is $900,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 -- a truly astronomical amount, I'm sure you'll agree, but well within my considerable reach.
    But that's not really what I wanted to talk to you about. I really wanted to talk to you about what being OT is really all about. And what being OT is all about, you will remember, is creating an effect. That's the highest purpose in the universe. Now here's a little bit of truth that some of you may not be ready for, but it is a little OT secret that has carried me through when times were rough.
    The secret is this: It is easier to create a destructive effect than a creative one. You see it takes a lot of time to actually create something. You have to get an idea and then you have to carry it out against all manner of opposition from SPs who seem to be everywhere.
    Now an OT is nothing if he isn't smart. And the smart thing to do is to let other people go around creating things and then just destroy them! Of course there is a certain satisfaction in creating, but when I get stuck for a bright idea and am suffering the resultant low morale due to low stats, my solution has always been to look around for some quick way to create an effect, and God knows there are enough people around just dying for motivators, so you see it works out all the way around. This is a secret that up to now I have imparted only to my top managers and executives over the years. Don't get bogged down in wog sympathy and just watch your stats in the area of highest purpose soar!
    Now I understand from my loyal officers that things are still going great guns in terms of new people in and old people gotten rid of. And of course I am happy to hear it!
    Things are going quite well for me also, although it takes a little getting used to having some time on my hands for a change. I'm afraid that I won't be back as soon as I'd hoped as I have certain, well, obligations to meet that are of a very confidential nature and can't be discussed at this time. But rest assured, I will manage to get back one way or another, in that I am determined. And NOTHING can stop a determined OT! It makes sense that if I can causatively drop the body I should be able to pick up another one, doesn't it?
    Bye for now and look forward to hearing from me soon with a report on my latest stats.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List